Jordan's Embarrassing Night

Story Info
A shy co-ed has to show herself to her classmates.
10.3k words
4.41
63k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are eighteen or older.

Sorry I've been gone for a month now, but I have been slowly writing the last chapter of Gracie's story. However, this is the start of a new arc with both old and new characters (although it totally works standalone). This story is less hardcore than my recent ones if that is more to your taste. It was definitely a palate cleanser for me.

Thanks to everybody who has been commenting, favoriting, and following. I hope you enjoy.

***

Jordan wished she could fast forward to tomorrow morning as she worked the shaving foam into the hair between her legs. It had only been the first week of school when she had gotten caught by the campus police for trespassing on a construction site. From what she had been told by some "friends" it was tradition to climb the crane at night and that the view was stunning. They had told her that the worst thing that could happen was that they get chased off the site, but the guards wouldn't chase them very far.

They were partially correct; the view was incredible. Jordan and the other climbers had watched the cityscape ten stories in the air, watching tiny cars buzz around underneath them. When they climbed down, the worst had happened, a flashlight had been shined in their eyes and Jordan froze. A couple of the others tried to make a run for it but there were a few campus cops and they had been tracked down as they tried to make it to the hole in the chain-link fence. They had all been written tickets and sent back home with warnings about how the ticket was better than falling off the crane.

Jordan hadn't seen any of the other students that had been written tickets since that night. No more than glimpsing them across a lecture hall, at least. She decided to avoid them, and they obviously weren't interested in staying in touch since they didn't reach out either. Jordan was angry with them and happy for all of them to get through their ordeals away from each other.

As the officer wrote the ticket, she suspected what might be in store for her. A little more than a year ago there had been a reform in the criminal justice systems. Misdemeanors and some non-violent felonies started to be punished with embarrassing and sometimes painful punishments. It had been big news when the first public punishments were being carried out in the public parks, but now they that they were being carried out a couple times a month in many cities it wasn't remarkable anymore.

Politicians and civic leaders lauded the new laws as cost cutting measures and more humane than jail and gigantic fines which took people away from their families and pushed them into poverty. "Instead of sending the breadwinner to jail," the talking heads would say, "they spend one day at the Punishment Center and then they're back with their family."

Jordan had been convinced by the rhetoric. She had even argued for them in a debate during her senior year of high school, parroting the talking points she'd heard on television and from her father. She didn't think she would ever have to worry about the new laws. She didn't plan on breaking the law after all and the cost-cutting and social justice arguments made sense to her, plus maybe some people just needed a good spanking. She was more conflicted now as her razor approached her lady parts.

Her parents had always been very protective and traditional. Her dad worked all day, her mom stayed at home, and Jordan was expected to be a "good girl." Happily, she had always lived up to their expectations. She was a cheerleader with nearly perfect grades and had never gotten into trouble. She'd never tried to get a boyfriend. Her dad had never prohibited her from having one, but she suspected that he wouldn't be very supportive. She thought she would probably follow the same path as her mom and meet her future husband in college and probably never even use her degree.

The few times she had thought about sex or her body, it hadn't seemed very important. She imagined that her first, and hopefully only, partner would help her through it on their wedding night, or at least after they had already proven to be committed to each other.

Jordan grimaced as her thick brown curly hair started to fall to her feet in the stall of the dorm shower. She certainly didn't imagine that she wouldn't have any hair down there the first time that anybody saw her naked, but that was going to happen in the next hour when four of her classmates would come to her room and watch her strip and spread her legs.

A couple weeks after receiving the ticket, a thick packet of papers had been delivered to her box in the mail room. Cases like hers weren't heard in courtrooms, instead the accused was given a sentence and they could appeal afterward. She later learned that she received one of the lowest level punishments though it seemed harsh enough for her. She'd read the Penal Summons:

Jordan Green, you have been adjudged guilty of trespassing. You have been sentenced to self-administered, short-term punishment. Please refer to the punishment codes located in the Judicial Punishment Codebook that is included in your document packet. The code(s) that refer to you is/are J4. Please follow the directions located in the Codebook.

Initially, she couldn't really make heads or tails of what that meant. Flipping through the papers she found the entry for a J4. It was described as a short private exposure to a minimum of four members of the public. The list of codes wasn't exactly detailed as to what was required of her. She thought she would have to report to a Punishment Center, but the Summons didn't say anything about it.

Like all good eighteen-year olds, Jordan immediately went to the internet for more information. Eventually, she discovered that the university had a new student organization called University Students Surviving Judicial Punishments. The USSJP advertised itself as an information source and support network for students who have been affected by the legal reforms. Jordan didn't really know what to expect but she figured that she had to go.

She emailed the organization and she was invited to an office in the Student Union building that served as their headquarters. She journeyed from her dorm to the office with the Summons hidden deep within her bookbag, though she was still convinced that everybody that she passed somehow knew of her plight.

When Jordan found the "office" she discovered that it was a basically a single room with a few couches and beanbag chairs that any club could reserve for meetings. When she walked into the room, she was greeted by the only other person there. The petite, short haired girl introduced herself as Kelsey Ward and gave her some background about the USSJP. Apparently, they were a newly founded organization with three goals: preparing people for their punishments as best as they possible can and however they want to be prepared, helping people after their punishments recover mentally and physically, and advocating for further reforms of the justice system. However, Kelsey admitted that their ability to fulfill the third mission was very limited currently.

Jordan had given her a quick rundown of the situation and allowed Kelsey to read the Penal Summons. Kelsey told her that she was lucky to have been given such a gentle punishment, which immediately set Jordan on edge.

Kelsey explained that the club had a junior associate at a law firm in the city who volunteered pro bono to help the club. Kelsey gave Jordan an email address and encouraged her to contact the lawyer for any legal questions. Kelsey also told her about the three weekly meetings (one for anybody, one for only women, and one for men) that the club held every week and sent her a link to a cache of documents and webpages that the club curated that offered advice for people before and after their punishment.

In the end, Jordan was surprised at how short the meeting had been and she gave a half-hearted promise to be in touch or, perhaps, attend a meeting. If Jordan was honest, she got a weird vibe from Kelsey who seemed just too chipper dealing with matters like this. She wished she would just have shared in the shame that Jordan felt at the idea of exposing herself. She also didn't want to attend a meeting and chance an encounter with one of the people who got a ticket with her, not wanting to look them in the face.

However, getting the email for the lawyer, Molly, had proved to be very useful. Soon after sending the message, Molly answered and the two of them scheduled a phone call. The nice woman, who sounded fairly young, first had Jordan recount the events of the night they had climbed the crane. Then she explained the options that Jordan had for appealing the decision, which the two agreed had very little chance of success.

Jordan, though she didn't admit this to Molly, also thought the longer that this dragged out or if they had to hire another lawyer or go to court, the more likely it was for her daddy to find out what she would be doing. She couldn't live with not being his good little girl anymore.

Since she agreed that she was certainly going through with the punishment, Molly moved onto the logistics and requirements that she had to perform for the Punishment Center to accept it as completed. Within a month after receiving the summons, Molly told her, Jordan had to take off all her clothes for four people. For ten minutes the "members of the public," as they were known in the legal codes, could tell her to position herself however they wanted.

Jordan's stomach had dropped. Nobody had seen any of her girly bits in many years. She hadn't had that thorough of a doctor's exam, ever. She'd never had to shower in gym class and always had found a place to hide when changing clothes in front of the other cheerleaders. She barely even looked at herself naked since it had never interested her. She knew she was pretty since a couple guys had told her and she'd avoided a lot of the schoolgirl bullying that other girls got, but that made it even worse that people would get to see her.

Molly must have had some experience with this kind of thing because she had waited, allowing Jordan to recover. It all seemed to get worse when she was informed that she would have to record her naked session and upload it on the Punishment Center website as proof of her performance. Molly assured her that this would be very secure and would never get released and that this was considered a mercy compared to attending the Punishment Center in person.

Jordan still hated the idea. Somewhere out on the internet, even if it was behind a dozen firewalls and secure networks there would be a naked video of her showing everything. Certainly, there would be some leering official who would watch it to be sure she was fulfilling all the requirements. The thought caused her to shudder as she checked herself, shaving off the last remaining wisps of hair from her lips.

There were some limitations as to what she could be asked to do. They weren't allowed to touch her, which was a relief, and she couldn't be asked to do anything, "meant only to arouse themselves for the titillation of the members of the public." Molly said that that was a quote from a judicial decision, but that the quote wasn't as explicit as it should be. The lawyer sounded exasperated and Jordan got the feeling it was still a subject of legal wrangling.

The lawyer advised her to refuse, verbally and explicitly so the recording could be used in court, a request to masturbate but that she should listen to requests to show bits of her anatomy or even to penetrate herself unless the request was put in overtly sexual terms. Apparently, there was a lot of gray area and Jordan would have to navigate it herself.

Jordan had broken into tears as she listened to Molly's advice. She appreciated Molly's attempts to give her information sympathetically, but nothing was going to make her feel better. Later, after she'd recovered her composure, she was happy that Molly had been so straightforward in her vocabulary. Jordan was afraid to even think explicitly about sex, so it was useful to have it spelled out for her.

However, it was possible for the Punishment Center to reject the sentence if there was evidence that the witnesses went easy on her. Molly counseled her to tell her audience that they shouldn't hold back on requests, so it didn't look like they had colluded with her to let her out of her punishment.

Lastly, Molly moved to the topic of choosing members of the public. She advised her to pick at least one man to be there during her exposure. It was another matter of legal wrangling going on around the new punishment codes. Some Punishment Centers were accepting recordings that had no members of the opposite sex and some weren't and there hadn't been a final decision as to which was correct. Molly told Jordan that she could risk it, but it could result in having to repeat the punishment or attending the Punishment Center.

Again, Jordan's desire to get this over with and away from the ears of her family forced her to follow Molly's advice and she resigned herself to a man other than her future husband seeing her naked body. Molly even advised that some people used their families as members of the public and that seemed to be acceptable to the Punishment Centers, but Jordan quickly dismissed that option. She would find people who were in school with her. At least they were her age, and she could always ignore them the next four years if they were mean.

Satisfied that she had groomed herself satisfactorily, Jordan finished her shower and wrapped herself in a white towel. She put on her thick framed glasses and walked down the hall toward her room.

Her dorm room was well organized and girly. Her bed sat on the wall opposite the door underneath a sliding window and her desk sat next to it against the left-hand wall. Her bed was made and had pink pillows and blanket and she had two posters on her side of the wall, one her favorite pop star and the other of three cute kittens that she'd bought during the first week of classes. Her stuffed animal, a plush, white rabbit that she called Buttons after the blue discs that served as its eyes laid on the pillows.

Her roommate, Brianna, sat cross legged on the other bed to the right of the door. She was a small girl with blonde hair that was currently pulled back into a ponytail and already in an old gray t-shirt and gym shorts that served as her pajamas. She was one of the four that would be watching her tonight. She was a nice girl that had matched with Jordan after they'd both taken the university's roommate personality test. It proved to be a good tool and she had become Jordan's closest friend on campus.

Jordan had broached the subject in an awkward conversation two weeks ago, the day after she had talked to Molly. Brianna had laughed and thought the Jordan must be joking but, after Jordan assured her of her seriousness, she had since been the best support that Jordan had as she awaited her ordeal. She had agreed to serve as an organizer tonight, taking some of the stress off her friend. Jordan thought she might have felt a little guilty. The night Jordan got caught at the construction site, she was invited along but had other plans. Brianna had even told her that she had regretted not climbing the crane, at the time, and they could easily be doing this punishment together.

Together, Brianna and Jordan had gone through some of the literature that the USSJP had provided. The documents confirmed that the organization wasn't for her. They were just too sex and body positive for Jordan's taste. It's not that she was ashamed of her body, but it was meant to be part of her private life. All the survival tips were about being proud of your body or tricking yourself into enjoying showing it off. Maybe that helped some people, but it wasn't for her.

Brianna thought they might be useful but didn't push Jordan when they made her uncomfortable. Instead, Brianna focused on two things: learning the rules so that Jordan didn't have to worry them and helping Jordan recruit the other three witnesses. Jordan didn't have to worry about that process and had just consented to the nominees that Brianna suggested. There had been a few refusals but eventually four people had agreed to come to the dorm in about forty-five minutes. Jordan had also made sure that Brianna passed on all the information that Molly had given them about the roll that the witness played.

"Can I have the room, please?" Jordan requested. She knew Brianna was about to see everything, but she was going to put it off as long as she could.

"Of course. Text me when you want me," Brianna told her.

"I will." Jordan appreciated how nice Brianna had been and hoped tonight wouldn't be so weird that it ruined their friendship.

When the door closed behind Brianna, Jordan hung her towel on the hook in her closet. She resisted the urge to look in the full-length mirror on the closet door, still sad about having to shave. She knew other girls did it and that it was in fashion, but it made her feel gross and a little immature. She tried to push the feeling away, remembering that Brianna had told her that having to shave proved she was an adult and that it would grow back soon. However, the tingling of anxiety was already building within her, magnifying her negative emotions.

She'd wracked her mind trying to think of ways to make tonight easier, but nothing had occurred to her the last few weeks. She hoped that she would just zone out and time would tick by quicker than she imagined.

With Brianna, she'd talked about what she should wear tonight but they'd never reached a conclusion. They agreed that she wanted to have something she was happy to be wearing, so something comfortable but nothing too shapeless or too attractive, either. She also wanted to wear something that wasn't hard to take off, fearing that she wouldn't have steady hands to unbutton a blouse or untie a bow.

After some internal debate, shortened by wanting to have clothes on as long as she could this evening, Jordan pulled on a pair of pink high waisted briefs with lace trim around the waist. The feeling of the fabric against her bare skin reminding her of her situation.

She didn't have much choice in bra. She owned three identical tan ones and a single white strapless one that she needed for a couple of her dresses. She pulled on one of the nude ones and buckled it behind her. The cup was soft and comfortable; she didn't need much support to hold up her B-cup breasts.

Next she chose a charcoal t-shirt with a crew neck that was closer to gray than black. Jordan thought it was a good middle ground between attractive and boring.

Then she pulled on grey sweatpants that tapered to a cuff above her ankle. She crossed the black drawstrings in front of her tightly but didn't tie them into a knot. They were comfortable and the kind of thing she would lay around the dorm in the evening anyway. If anyone around the dorm saw her, she wouldn't look like anything was out of the ordinary.

The idea of a dormmate knocking on the door during the fifteen or twenty minutes of her punishment scared her and she'd talked with Brianna about ways to avoid it. Brianna was going to meet the other three people in the lounge downstairs and bring them up one by one so that a crowd of people entering the dorm didn't rouse interest. Of course, the door would be locked so nobody could barge in and Brianna promised that she would shoo anyone away as quickly as she could, but anything could happen. Jordan still knew that the walls were thin and, if her neighbors were in their rooms, they could eavesdrop.