All Comments on 'Jordan's Embarrassing Night'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
enslaver0644enslaver0644almost 5 years ago

Thought it eas great and it actually opened the possibility of two story lines. Jordan may have to undergo more if the punishment was to light. Sofia now has a punishment coming as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great work. Love the lighter tone of this one.

The mobile phone upload reminds me of "There's an App for That" by Delta Venus over at ASSTR. I wonder if the Punishment Centers would ever develop an app like that to save time and money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Soo good. Can’t wait to hear what happens to Sofia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Insightful

It’s a really well written story, very well thought out and executed. It makes the whole subject very very disturbingly plausible. All the way through from committing the crime to coping with the punishment her thoughts and emotions are thoroughly portrayed.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Self punishment is an interesting concept and might develope into some additional plotlines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different on two levels. 5 stars

WhitnerWhitnerabout 1 year ago

I loved this story! I think what made it so interesting was that the judicial punishment was self inflicted and in an intimate setting with her roommate and three hand picked strangers. The strangers all have control of what will happen. It would be interesting to learn more about their motives for coming and their thoughts and feelings as they exercise their control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
352 Followers
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.