Jordan's New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
An 18 year old is " Adopted" into a free use family.
2.7k words
4.38
26.1k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick0420
Dick0420
47 Followers

Hello to all my fellow twisted fucks!! Literotica has been my one and only storyporn (I think i just made that word up!) site for almost 2 decades and this is my first submission attempt. I have more of this story in progress and hope for, at least, another chapter. That is, as long as people enjoy it! Any constructive criticism and/or creative suggestions are welcome!!

Thanks for reading! Enjoy! *fap fap*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"OH Jordan! Baby, oh God baby, you fuck me ssSO GOoOoOOD!" Mom screamed as I fucked her over the egde for the 2nd time in as many minutes. I continued my long, steady strokes in and out of her slick, warm folds as she tumbled over that cliff. As her pussy clamped down on every part of my engorged cock I kept my pace to intensify her release. "Oh FUCK! *uh* You know juuusssst how to *uh* push me to *aah* new *oooh* heights baby boy!" As Chelsea had another climax on top of the last she wrapped herself around me, pulling me deep into her slick tight canal. I was embedded to the hilt, my cockhead just piercing her womb. She began gyrating her hips and squeezing the muscles in her pussy in the most intensely pleasurable way. I knew I wouldn't last! "Oh fuck, mommy! Your pussy is too good, I can't hold it anymore!" I had no other option than to release yet another load of baby batter into my mother's womb.

"OH YES! Fill me up again! I love the feeling of your cum dumping into my womb! I want to feel it oozing out of my cunt and dripping down my legs!" She was screaming as her massive tits bounced around from the movments of our coupling. "God I love it when she goes crazy on my cock!" I thought as the last of my swimmers erupted into her snatch.

I stood there, holding mom's hips tightly against mine, loving the feeling of her tight quim massaging my sensitive shaft and head as her last orgasm faded.

"That was so fucking hot! Me next!" I looked over and saw Natalie, my sister, walking over to the bed, naked and already playing with herself.

To say that my life made a complete 180 in the last two weeks would be an understatement. I was practically in another universe from where I spent the first 18 years of my life. I finally had everything I needed in life: a home, enough to eat, a full gym to rid me of my skinny, nerdlike body & even a free use family!

OK, shit, my bad!! I need to go back a bit and give you the whole story! First off, my name is Jordan and I was an orphan until I turned 18. My parents died when I was 2; I really don't remember them. I bounced around a few different foster houses in the years that followed. They were good people, just not permanent homes! Even with all the moving around, I managed to finish high school early. Summer school and online classes got me my diploma just before my 18th birthday! I was ageing out of the foster home when along came the Silvers! I didn't realize it when I woke up that Thursday morning, but my life was about to change.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I woke with an uneasy feeling. "Im 18 today," I thought. "What next? Where the hell am I gonna go??" I pushed it out of my mind. I had a decent amount of cash stashed from various odd jobs and selling weed on the side. I knew I wasn't hepless. I pulled on some shorts & a Tshirt, rolled a joint and took a walk around the block before heading back to have my last meal as a ward of the state. While i was sitting at the lunch table, trying to figure out a plan for the next chapter of my life, I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned towards it and was rewarded with the most beautiful redhead I'd ever seen! She was older than me, but not by much (I would later find out she was 34). I was captivated by the swing of her hips and the sway of her boobs. It looked like they wanted to jump right out of the top of her summer dress!

"Hello, I'm Chelsea Silvers! You're Jordan Walker, right?" Her voice sounded like a sweet song.

"Uh *ahem* um yeah, I mean yes! Pleased to meet you!" All of a sudden I realized I was super fuckin' high and I needed to be on my best behavior!

"Well, I'm happy to say that you will be coming home with us today!! That is, if you want to!" Chelesea said with a look I couldn't quite read. "Wait, w-what? I'm t-oo old to foster." I stuttered, my stoned brain trying to understand the situation. "No, no! We want to "adopt" you." Chelsea said, accompanied by air quotes. "My husband, our adopted daughter and I! Again, only if you're comfortable with it." She had a strange look on her face. She seemed happy, with something else below the surface.

We spoke more on it and I found out that Chelsea and Mark (Chelsea's husband) had only just married a few years before and had adopted Natialie on her 18th birthday as well. Chelsea let me know that she and Mark really just wanted to have a few younger people to share time with before they decided on kids. She gave me that same happy strange look when she mentioned Natalie and having kids. I knew that there was something she wasn't telling me. I'm not sure I really cared at the moment either because everything about Chelsea made my dick hard: her Double Ds, her DSLs she kept subconsciously licking, her fire red hair, beautiful green eyes, and her fat ass I wanted to slap completed the hourglass figure. I decided then that I would let whatever was happening play out. Because, what did I have to lose?

I agreed to the "adoption" & the next few hours were a bit of a blur. I had to sign a bunch of legal paperwork saying I understood what I was doing and where I was going. It was really all just standard age out paperwork. After I tied up all the paper ends, I packed the few personal belongings I had at the time. All the while exchanging small talk with Chelsea (Mom?). When we exited the building a sleek black SUV was waiting at the curb. A man dressed in a suit, tie, sunglasses and an earpiece opened the back passenger door and I watched Chelsea's ass peek out from the bottom of the short dress she was wearing. "Is she wearing panties?" I thought to myself. I tried not to leer, but I was struggling and my cock was responding. "This is fancy!" I said, trying to distract myself from the thoughts I was having about my new mother. "She's gonna be your mom, perv...but damn is she a knockout!" I thought I was doomed.

"I'm so glad you're coming to live with us! I'm sure you're going to love your new home and family!" Chelsea's voice sang to me; I barely comprehended the words she was saying because I was watching her cleavage settle in after she got in the car.

"Goddamit, you are so fuckin beautiful!" I said, involuntarily. Chelsea's strange happy look from before intensified and I realized I had said it out loud!? "OH God, I'm sorry! That's not appropriate, I'm SO sorry!" I turned away from my new mother in the passenger seat and put my head in my hand. I wanted to open the door and roll out into traffic. Chelsea responded by taking hold of my other hand and saying "There's no need to be sorry Jordan! I'm so flattered!" She paused. "It also makes me happy that you share my feelings of attraction!" She then guided my hand to her lap as I was realizing what she said. "Did she say shared attraction?"

Suddenly my fingers felt something damp and I turned my head to realize that Chelsea had placed my hand under the hem of her dress and right on top of her smooth pussy (Turns out she wasn't wearing panties!) I could feel the heat emanating from her mound. I must have had a shocked look on my face because Chelsea giggled and said "I can't wait till we get to the airport so I can give you the first part of your birthday present!"

"Wait, airport?" I realized I had no idea where my new, sexy mother lived. "Where are we going?"

"To our home. We live on a small island off the coast of Florida, close to the Bahamas!" She smiled a slightly wicked smile and licked her lips.

"Holy shit!? How did I get so lucky?!" I asked no one in particular. "Do you guys own the whole island? Are you some sort of billionaire moguls? Do I get my own house? Are there maids? How big an island are we talkin' about? Your pussy is already wet! Are we gonna fuck?" My mind was reeling from the possibilities I could barely get the words out fast enough. The whole time my fingers were nestled in mom's crotch while my cock was straining against its two layer cloth cage.

"Woah woah woah! Slow down a bit!" The car came to a stop as the driver parked against the curb outside the airport. "We have just over an hour before our three hour flight. There will be plenty of time for all your questions, I promise! First we need to get to our private lounge."

Chelsea was smiling from ear to ear. She was so beautiful and spoke to me with such love and affection I would've followed her off a cliff if that's what she wanted. "What the fuck did I do to deserve this? Is this real?" I thought. My head was spinning and i was harder than i ever remeber being before.

"Wherever you go, I'm goin!" I exclaimed, probably a little too overzealous. She giggled. "Calm down, Jordan! Don't bust a nut in your pants in front of your new mom, dumbass!" continuing to talk to myself. I did my best to clam down (goosefraba), took a deep breath, and followed that voluptuous ass out into the afternoon sun.

When we entered the airport another man dressed in a similar get up as the driver escorted us to what was labeled the "Private Members Waiting Lounge." I followed my new mother's lovely backside through a fancy-ass lounge with people scattered around. I assumed eveyone was waiting for flights. There were people checking emails, drinking cocktails, and random couples making out. "This is so fuckin cool!" I exclaimed, stopping to marvel at the upper class lifestyle i was being introduced to. "Wait till you see OUR room!" Mom said with a devilish grin whilst beckoning me with a come hither finger over her shoulder. I immediately lost intrest in everything in the room and followed Chelsea as she made her way to the back. When we approached a door labeled "Silvers Estate Inc. NO ENTRANCE" She produced a key card from her clutch and swiped it. The door clicked and she rushed us inside as her phone chimed.

"Well, shit!" That was the first time I heard mom cuss. "My phone clock has been off by an hour all day?! Now we don't have enough time to do all I wanted before we leave!" She gave me an overpronouned sad face. She stuck her bottom lip out as far as she could and put her hands on her hips. Before I could answer she gave me that same happy strange look she'd been giving me all day only this time there was an obvious hunger behind it. "You'll just have to settle with a birthday blow job before the flight. Do you think you'll be ok?" She spoke in a way that made her sound like the moms in porn: instructive and playful; loving and hungry. "Yes ma'am. I'll do my best!" I said with a salute.

She looked down at the tent in my shorts and giggled again. "I don't know if I've ever had someone salute me twice at the same time! I feel so honored!" As she said this she pulled her dress over her head and revealed her massive tits encased in her bra, her smooth tummy, flared hips and her perfecly bare pussy. I could smell her desire emanating from her nether region and my dick threatened to rip my shorts. "Im sorry we don't have more time here, but I promise I'll make it up to you on the plane!" she apologized unnecessary as she got down on her knees in front of me and pulled my sweatshorts and boxerbriefs down in one swift motion. When my manhood was exposed to the open air, her breath caught in her throat. She paused, almost starstruck, "Fuck me, this thing is huge!"

"My mom just said my dick is huge!? This is fucking AWESOME! I can't fucking wait to see how much she can get into her mouth. Will she be able to take it all? Will she deepthroat me? " My thoughts were running a mile a minute but everything went white as she slid my second head right down her throat. She got about three quarters of the thing down in the first go! "Holy fuckin' fucksticks! Oh God, Chelsea! Oh fuck!" I was pratically yelling my approval. I was lost in bliss when she lifted her mouth off my pulsing cock. "* slllplop* Can you call me mom?" I almost came as she spoke. Looking down at her I saw her lick the underside of my shaft. I was a little amused at how much of her pretty little face was hiding behind my member. "Please don't stop mommy! Your baby boy is so close! Please keep sucking me mama!" My head was spinning as I practically quoted the incest porn I'd fapped to on numerous occasions.

"That's mama's good boy! Cum for mommy, give me a nice tastey load before the flight!" Moments later she was bobbing up and down the full length of my steel hard pole. I was amazed! I never dreamed any girl would be able to take it all.

Only three girls had ever even seen my dick before my 18th birthday. The first girl ran away scared screaming "That thing would kill me!" She practically sobbed. The second tried to go too fast and her gag reflex made her puke on my dick, then she ran away scared and embarrassed. The third girl was only a few weeks prior to mom. Her name was Beth and she was actually able to take about half in her mouth before I plastered her throat and mouth with my man milk. "Fuck *cough* you Jordan! Don't ever *gasp**cough* bring that fucking monster around me again!" She gagged so hard and spit my cum out like it was poison. After that, I just assumed I'd be jerkin' it the rest of my life since it seemed like no girl could take all eleven inches.

But Chelsea Marie Silvers was no girl! No, she was a woman and she took every inch like a pro! She did things to me I didn't know could be done. I was on cloud nine approaching what seemed to be something even better! (Is there a cloud ten?) I had no words. "Ugh, ooOoOoh fuuuuu!" I exclaimed and shot everything I had down mommy's throat. "*gulp* *slurp*" I heard her swallowing everything I had in me "*gulp* *slurp* *pop* Yummy! Now let's go catch our plane!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thanks again for reading! I hope to have the next chapter out soon! The introduction to sister Natalie and dad Mark will be next. Again, feedback is welcome! I hope I made y'all as horny as I was writing it! *fap fap*

Dick0420
Dick0420
47 Followers