Jordan's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Jordan learns about his family; more fun with mom!
2.2k words
4.49
8.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick0420
Dick0420
47 Followers

Please read Jordan's New Life Ch. 01 first...or don't! haha

All characters in this fictional work that engage in sexual situations are at least 18 years old.

Hello again you twisted mother fuckers! I'm sorry for the confusion in the 1st chapter. I meant to put a disclaimer about the nature of the Walker/Silvers family in my intro but I got too impatient & just posted it (didn't realize how long it takes to post and I didn't want to redo the pending process). I've reworked this chapter so that the reveals will come sooner & hopefully you'll see my twisted vision for this story! Bare with me because I think you'll like it!! Happy reading!! *fap*fap*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was practically tripping over myself as I, once again, followed Chelsea's ass. This time we headed to the plane. I managed to tear my eyes away long enough to get a look at my surroundings. A handful of men, and a few women, all dressed in similar garb as the driver & doorman lined our path on the private jet way. As I ascended the stairs I could see my new mother's pussy. "God, that thing looks delicious!" I thought as my cock pushed against its fabric cage.

Just as my eyes were leaving her beaver, I noticed she was looking over her shoulder at me. From my angle I got a preview of what I hoped I would see more of shortly after lift off. Mom bit her lip and winked at me. For the second time that day I almost blew a load in my pants!

As we boarded the plane, we met the pilot, co pilot, & the female flight attendant. The flight attendant ushered us to the main cabin, "We'll be taking off momentarily," she said, "Please take a seat and make sure you're buckled up!" She was looking at Chelsea when she spoke the last few words. After that, she closed the door. We were finally alone in the cabin and just a few moments later we were taking off. After take off and a bit of turbulence, a bell dinged overhead and the female attendant spoke: *skrsh* "Enjoy your time! Page if you need me!" *skrsh* Chelsea clicked a lever on the bottom of her seat, turned it towards me, and spoke. "OK, so there are a few things that I need to come clean about. Then we can have more fun from there! Sound good?" I had already committed to seeing this through and I couldn't think of anything that would change my mind at this point! "I am here for you to confess!" I said, as I crossed myself jokingly and chuckled.

Chelsea proceeded to explain to me that she was actually in a throuple: one husband, two wives. "Lucky bastard!" I thought to myself. She then dropped the bomb on me: her wife, Lindsey, was her sister and her husband, Mark, was her dad! Stunned, but insanely turned on, a fog of lust formed in my brain as I listened to her next words. "After mom caught dad fucking Lindsey & me on my 18th birthday, she took you and Natalie and ran off. We heard she passed soon after but couldn't find any information on the two of you"

I was slow on registering what she said again, the fog slowly clearing. "Wait, two of...what did you....wait, you said, wait...are you my mom?!" My head was spinning! "My family history at the home was a lie? She said I'm related to her? Like, ACTUALLLY RELATED?!" My mind was running so fast speaking out loud and answering my own questions in my head.

"Hey, hey, you're ok!" Her voice was music to my ears once again and I was able to control my breathing before I passed out. I also realized I hadn't lost a bit of my steel hard erection! If anything, the fucker had gotten harder! I was sporting my full eleven inches and my god did it look mean! "When the fuck did I pull my cock out?" was the last thought I had before I heard Chelsea speak again.

"So, Lindsey's your mom slash sister, I'm your aunt slash sister, Mark is your dad slash grandfather, and Natalie is your twin slash neice slash aunt." Chelsea spoke slowly, using air quotes around the family slash references. "The three of us are 'married' (found out later that's the reason for the island) and want to be your and Natalie's 'moms' and 'dad!' We felt like we all raised the two of you with the little time we had before mom took you away and changed your last name so we should do everything we could to keep doing that. With our Silvers' family traditions!" She was slowly stroking my dick as she soothed my mind with the twisted logic of it all. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I did, I felt my AuntSisterMom's mouth consume my massive hard-on. I was so worked up it only took two plunges into her throat to pop my top. I grabbed the back of mom's head and buried my flesh rod as far down her throat as I could! I heard her exhale and swallow in quick repetition as I released a huge load down her throat.

"Uhnn *gulp* *slurp* nuhnn *slurp* Can't get over *whew* how fuckin amazing mama's baby boy's cock is! *sluurp*" She kissed the very tip of the mushroom before standing up, already completely naked (not sure how I missed her stripping!), and turning towards the giant bed in the back of the cabin (another detail I missed up until this point). "Now the real fun begins!" She curled her finger over her shoulder at me as she stepped toward the bed. Chelsea's voice was even more sultry and inviting. No, this time it wasn't inviting, it was compelling!

I stood, letting my pants & boxerbriefs fall the rest of the way to the floor, stepping out of them as I tore my shirt over my head. AuntSisterMom crawled up onto the bed, stuck her ass in the air and looked over her shoulder at me, almost recreating the scene from the steps perfectly (only in reverse, I guess). "Fuck mama's pussy baby boy! Give mama that huge mancock, make me scream!!" She sounded just like the mother/son porn I'd grown to love.

I was hard as a rock once more! Since I'd already busted two nuts in two hours I was pretty sure I could give it my all without worrying about popping off too soon. I grabbed her hips and she guided my dipstick to her honeypot. As soon as my head cleared her outer lips, I plunged balls deep into her love tunnel. "OH... MY... FUCK... ING... SHIT... FUCK.ING.COCK.FUCK MEEEEEEE!" Mom screamed as I pounded from behind, putting and "exclamation point" on every syllable each time I went balls deep.

"That's right mommy," I was speeding up, giving her everything I had and rutting her like a bitch in heat, "cum for me! Cum on your son's cock, your brother's dick, your nephew's huge pecker!" My hips were a blur and I slapped mom's plump, round ass in an attempt to sate my lust for my own flesh and blood. My balls slapped against Chelsea's clit and I could feel my mushroom tip piercing her womb each time I buried to the hilt. All she could do was collapse forward and scream/mumble incoherent gibberish; she was cumming. She continued to babble through several smaller aftershocks until I proclaimed "Oh fuck! Shit! Fuck you're tightening up again! I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't you dare pull out!" I could understand her again, "Give mama all that thick cream! Shoot it straight in my womb! Please baby boy, put it all inside me!!" That shoved me right over the edge and I was cumming. I forced as much of my tool inside her and held myself there, wrapping my legs in hers to keep my second head lodged in her womb. "TAKE IT ALL! TAKE MY CUM, CUM ON MY COCK!" I exclaimed as copious amounts of my semen jettisoned inside her.

I must have briefly lost consciousness because when I came to I was laying on top of my mom, my tubesteak slowly softening inside her well used, sopping snatch. I pushed myself up on my elbows, causing my dick to surge slightly back up her sheath. "Oh god damn! That was so fuckin good!" Chelsea mused through labored breath. "Stay inside me just like that for a little, yeah? I'm not ready to be empty yet!" She kissed my hand next to her, licking and sucking a finger. "I don't think I wanna ever leave your pussy! But you're nowhere near empty!" I replied with a chuckle.

All it took was the slightest bit of turbulence and I was on my way back to full mast, still lodged inside my first vagina. She squeezed her butt together, her cheeck sliding across my sweat and sex covered abdomen. "Oh my! Jordan! Anthony! Walker!? Do you still have more to give to your horny Mommy? Do you wanna fuck your auntie again? Do you wanna use your big sister one more time?" Chelsea's sing song voice was bringing my meat flute to perfect pitch, once again. This was the first time I heard my full name without the threat of being in trouble or being reassigned foster care. I loved it!

I pulled out of her pussy (*sluuurrpf plop* it felt like her walls were trying to slurp me back inside), flipped her over and slid up her body. A trail of our combined juices wiped off my cock from her clit up to her cleavage. "I've been wanting to do this since I saw you in the lunch room!" I growled as I smashed her huge tits around my shaft and humped her chest. "I thought these tits were gonna fall out of that sexy sundress!" I hummed as I pistoned my cum slick third leg between her flesh orbs. Mom stuck her tongue out and licked the head as it popped up like she was playing a perverted whack-a-mole game (lick-a-tool?). You're... so much... more... than... we could... have ever... hoped for Jordan!" She stopped licking to finish the sentence.

I couldn't help but grab the back of her head and feed my cock to her one more time. Her nose rested above the base of my shaft as she worked her throat muscles around my invading monster. She only came up for air twice before I was pumping my third load down her throat (fourth load of the day)! "Fuck, Jordan! I won't have to eat anything for the rest of the day! You filled mama up good!" She smiled a devilish smile while she used two fingers to swab a few stray globs of cum off her face, licking them clean right after.

The bell dinged overhead again and the female attendant spoke over the intercom: *skrsh* "Thirty minutes until decent. Clean up time!" *skrsh* "Shower time!" Mom giggled, making her breasts jiggle again. "There's a shower too?!" I exclaimed!

And boy was there! It was the biggest, fanciest shower I'd every seen in my life; AND IT WAS ON A PLANE!? "This is amazing! How did I get so fuckin lucky?" I asked the bathroom. "Not luck, just good genes!" Chelsea winked at me and stepped into the shower. "I see what you did there!" I playfully smacked her ass as I joined her in the shower. The water was perfect and the relief was sublime. We lathered and held each other like lovers, letting the water cascade down our bodies, buzzing in postcoital bliss.

Like it had a mind of its own, my baby making bat rose once more. "You'll have to be quick!" Mom said before dropping down and throating my cock once more. "Oh fuck, mommy! You are the best fucking mommy this motherfucker could ask for! (At this point, I'm all in!) I can't wait to meet the rest of my family. We're gonna have so much fucking fun!" I was being lead to the edge for the fifth time since lunch and I knew exactly where I wanted to put my seed. I pulled my dick out of Chelsea's mouth *sswsswpop* stroked the head 3 times and plastered my beautiful, buxom redhead mom's face, neck and tits with my baby batter!

*skrsh* "Five minutes! Spit, swallow, do what you gotta do! But get your asses in your seats please!" *skrsh* Chelsea rinsed my cum off her body once more and got out of the shower. "We better hurry, baby boy! We wanna be presentable for the family!!" Chelsea said, wiggling her ass in my direction. "Right behind you mom!" My cock finally sated for the moment, we dried off & retrieved or clothes from the main cabin. We sat and buckled ourselves in as we made our descent to my new home.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well, well, well! You made it to the end of Chapter Two! Thank you so much for reading! I've really enjoyed writing this and i hope you've enjoyed reading it! I've still got at least a chapter or two left of this story and, hopefully, more stories to come! I think I've found my muse for the time being! Stay twisted motherfuckers!

Dick0420

Dick0420
Dick0420
47 Followers