Jordan's Second Jobs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean," ventured Jordan, "we already work together here. It's just a second job, right?"

Carly stared at Jordan, still vaguely chewing nothing.

Jordan went on, the excitement in her voice growing. "I have so many ideas that need another female performer. For example, I have this idea about scene where I'm eating out another performer while I'm getting absolutely railed from behind and she's sucking someone's dick, like a sex centipede but the one you're sucking comes in your mouth and the other one comes in my pussy and then we switch and--"

Carly reached across the table and pinched her. "Jesus, Jordan! Not so loud!"

Jordan blinked as if she were just waking up and looked around. Dr. Jeremiah was staring. So were four men several tables away. Jordan turned back to Carly.

"Think about it, huh? Brainstorming new scenes would make working here far more fun."

"I don't know, Jordan," Carly whispered, glancing around nervously.

"Just think about it," she said, standing up. She leaned into Carly's ear and quietly added, "and think about getting paid to have me eat your pussy."

Another piece of lettuce hit the table as Carly's empty fork once again found her mouth.

Jordan bounced as she walked towards the trash receptacle, smiling and waving at Dr. Jeremiah and the four men as she went. Sam walked through the cafeteria doors and froze.

"Oh, hi, Sam!" Jordan called cheerfully and tugged her skirt to straighten it, then walked briskly past him.

Sam nervously surveyed the cafeteria. All eyes were on him. He slowly backed up through the doors.

###