Joseph’s Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
580 Followers

"So much!" he managed to say, his eyes glued to my breasts.

"I can see how much!" I teased, as his pants were bulging wonderfully. I helped myself to a caress of the bulge, and then unzipped him. He busied himself tearing his shirt off while I unbuttoned his pants, and in no time I had him stark naked but for his socks, and his hard virgin cock in my hands.

"Oh, Peggy, ohhhhhh!" He shut his eyes and held onto my shoulder for balance as I stroked him appreciatively, the loveliest response I'd heard from anyone in quite some time.

"Help me off with my bra!" I whispered in his ear as I lightened up on the stroking but continued to tease his throbbing hardness with all my fingers.

"Oh, sorry!" he exclaimed, and I couldn't help but chuckle at his earnestness as he reached around behind me. I wasn't at all surprised that he wasn't able to undo it on the first try -- I'd seen far more experienced men fumble with it -- but I was careful not to laugh. The anticipation only made my nipples get harder, and I enjoyed the pleasant itch they were feeling for his touch by the time he did finally get the clasp undone. I leaned back a bit to give him room to pull the bra away, and to admire, and he did both. "Oh, Peggy..." he murmured as if in a dream.

"Don't just look at them, silly," I said. Before he could reply, I put my hand on his head and pushed him gently down, and his lips found my left nipple while his hand found its way to my right. I was expecting some inexpert fumbling or maybe squeezing too hard, but if anything he was too gentle. I found the too-light touch with both his fingers and his tongue almost frustrating, but it did succeed in getting me even more worked up than I'd already been feeling. "Oh, lovely, Joseph," I purred, pulling him closer to me with one arm and wrapping my other hand tighter around his cock.

"Mh! Mvmmms!" I didn't know what he was trying to say, but the vibration it caused on my nipple was absolutely delicious and I let out my first real moan of my own. That got his attention long enough to look up, and when I opened my eyes I looked into his. "Oh, Peggy!" He kissed me again and pulled me into his tightest embrace yet, and slid his hands down my back. I barely had a moment to anticipate the thrill of his pulling my panties down before I felt them coming away. As I stepped out of them, he pulled back. "Can I just admire you a minute?"

"Please do!" I flopped back on the bed and spread my legs wide, and for good measure I pulled my pussy lips open wide with my hands.

"So beautiful," he said as he climbed gently onto the bed. He almost looked afraid to touch me, but I resisted the temptation to say anything, and let him take his time and admire me. Slowly but deliberately he did finally cup his hand over my vulva, and run his fingers through my bush.

"Ohh, that tickles!" I said.

"Do you want me to stop?" And stop he did, though he kept his hand buried in the hair.

"No! It tickles in a good way!" I placed my hand on his and pushed it down further so his fingers grazed my clit. "But explore a little more, too!" With his first unguided stroke on my clit, I gave in to moaning. "Mmmmmmm, more of that, Joseph!"

"I'd love to!" And I was treated to a delightful sensation that must have been him flicking at it with two fingers, but I couldn't tell for sure because I had my eyes closed and was grinding my head into my pillow. His touch was a novice one, but it was delightful all the same. At long last he ventured further down and slipped one finger inside me.

"Ohhhh!" I exclaimed. "Lovely! Don't stop!"

And he didn't. Emboldened at last, he rubbed my pussy as hard as I'd wanted him to rub my breasts, and my responses grew louder and throatier. As I felt the last of my control slipping away, I opened my eyes to see him looking a little intimidated in his admiration.

"You okay?" I managed to ask between joyful gasps.

"I'm amazed!" he said. "I didn't think women really made those noises!"

"We do when you do a good job!" I wanted to explain more, how good it felt to voice my pleasure and how frustrating it was when I couldn't, but I was much too wrapped up in the wonderful sensations to do so just now. So I lay back and closed my eyes again and saw stars and roared in joy as I felt the first orgasm approaching. "Oh! Ohmygod, yessss!" He slowed down his rubbing and finally pulled out his hand, and I pulled him down to me. "Thank you," I said, and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"That was amazing," he said.

"And it was only the opening act!" I quipped. With that, I reached down and took his cock in my right hand, and guided him in. Thanks to his play, there was no resistance at all -- I was wet as a rainforest!

Now it was his turn. "Ohhh!" His eyes gazed into mine, wide as saucers.

"Does that feel the way you imagined?" I asked.

"Better!" Then he kissed me again and began flailing away down below. Once again I knew he was a beginner at this, but I didn't mind in the least. I rocked in time with his humping and enjoyed the hard and fast ragged rhythm, and savored his balls slapping against me. I hadn't felt that in much too long!

Now my moaning and gasping and grunting were louder and more intense than before -- maybe even a lot more -- but I opened my eyes several times and he seemed a bit happier with the show I was putting on every time. Nothing like watching a man get accustomed to a real woman's arousal by the second! It didn't take him long to push me to the edge again, and I said so as articulately as I could under the circumstances. "Gonna come!"

"Please do!"

"You too! Go as hard as you need, but do it!" I couldn't wait to see -- and feel this!"

At last he did close his eyes, and he pumped away harder than ever. That got me utterly out of control and I felt my second orgasm wash over me before I really even knew what had happened. In the midst of my yelling for joy, though, I sensed his big moment as well, and heard it. "Ohhhh, Peggy!" He clenched his eyes shut and his body went absolutely rigid in my arms for a moment, and at last his thrusting screeched to a halt as he collapsed onto me. "Ohhhhh!"

"Beautiful, Joseph," I whispered in his ear, and then kissed it playfully. "You were amazing."

"Really?" He raised his head and looked down at me. "You can tell me if I was a beginner, you know."

"You were, but you were a good beginner. A great one!" I clamped my legs tightly in appreciation -- I did not want him pulling out of me just yet! "See how wonderful intimacy can be now, Joseph?"

"It's better than I ever imagined," he said.

"And there's a lifetime of this ahead of you, if you'll let women near you, okay?"

"I will," he said. "I promise, I will!"

I woke up in his arms the next morning and we enjoyed another round, but that was the end of our affair. On the drive home with Daniel we talked about everything except what Joseph and I had done. At work on Monday he was all business, polite but professional, and he remained that way until he left for college in August. On his last day in the office, he let it all slip for a brief private moment in my office, where he hugged me goodbye and said, "Thanks again, Peggy."

"Thank you, Joseph," I said. It was delightful for me too, you know."

"I'm glad to hear that. Now please, don't be shy with my dad, okay? He misses you, I know it!"

I missed him too, but of course there was nothing appropriate I could say to Joseph about that! I only nodded and gave him a knowing smile.

But the following week, I did finally invite Daniel over for dinner. "Thanks so much for this, Peggy," he said to me as I poured him some wine. "I'm already getting that empty nest feeling."

"Well, Daniel, you're welcome here any time," I said. "You know that. I've been wishing all summer we could have some more time together."

"Why didn't you ever say so, then?"

"I think you know why I waited until now, Daniel."

"Okay, fair enough," he said. "I still really appreciate what you did, you know. I know Joseph does too. He never talked about it or anything, but I know."

"So did I," I said, feeling my face flush. "I'm sorry if he never thanked you for arranging the whole thing. We're both grateful, I can tell you that!"

"Tell me one other thing," Daniel said. He looked as awkward as I'd ever seen him, but he went on. "Is he, you know, a good guy?"

"The best!" I said. "His father's son, I'm sure."

"Oh!" Daniel laughed. "Let's not damn the boy with faint praise, Peggy."

"I don't think I am, Daniel," I said with a sincere smile. "You know how I've always admired you."

"Peggy, you're not saying...you are, though, aren't you?"

I only nodded and grinned, and reached my hand across the table for him to take.

After a moment's hesitation, he returned my smile and did take my hand.

YDB95
YDB95
580 Followers