All Comments on 'Josh Knows Best Ch. 02'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a good rating even though there was no eroticism. I get the need for development but it wasn't very long and could have included some erotic elements. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it although there wasn't much of it you need to continue gave it a 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MomSpoilerMomSpoiler12 months ago

Such a realistic approach of author towards the awkward things working up between a mother and son. And yeah, probably very close to reality: how in the end mother accepts her son and stuff going on between them, though resistingly. The ending made this part hot... the mother's way of expressing her dilemma and later accepting her son as he is has won my heart in ther end. Great imagination. Though there aint any sex between them, still, I am the guy who gets turned on by realistic events or conversations taking place. This was much closer to reality, if the story were to happen in anywhere parallel universe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great setup for some excellent fucking between Janice and Josh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES