Josh Knows Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

I made lasagna. It's in fridge.

If you don't want to mess with warming something there is a ham and cheddar sandwich in the fridge as well.

Love you,

Josh

Her eyes filled with tears. At the same time, she realized she was ravenous. She returned to the refrigerator and found the sandwich. She freed it from the zip lock bag and took a huge bite as she made her way to the cupboard. She opened the door, praying Josh had not eaten all the Doritos and whispered a silent thank God when she saw the gaudy red package.

She removed the clip from the top of the bag and pour some out into a bowl as quietly as she could. She resealed the bag, took another bite of her sandwich and crossed back to the kitchen table.

She ate the remainder of her early morning snack more slowly. She read and re-read Josh's note. Finished, she drank the last of the water in her glass and put the glass and bowl in the sink. She opened the tap just a smidge and rinsed the Dorito powder from her fingertips.

She debated brushing her teeth as she walked down the hall toward her bedroom. She excused herself from the task, telling herself she didn't want to wake Josh, but knowing that was a lie. Now that she had eaten a cloud of fatigue had again settled over her.

She crawled back into bed, pulled the sheet up to her waist and drop off to sleep.

Somewhere between the tumult of her dreams and finding Josh's note, she had reached a decision.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers
12