Josie and Dr. Blago Ch. 03

Story Info
The Mad Doctor teaches Josette how to perform fellatio.
3.1k words
3.83
8.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature had been having the time of its life. Its master had introduced it to a brand new friend, and she was a pretty, pretty friend. It had shown its new friend how much it liked her by kissing and rubbing and stroking her all over—well, all over the places its master had said were allowed, anyway. First it had shown her by licking her little piehole through and through, and now it was showing her by slobbering all over the lovely soft bags she had between her arms.

But the more it showed its friend how much it liked her, the more it felt a funny and uncomfortable yearning in the thumping red growth between its legs. And by now it had been sucking, kissing, and licking her chest-mounds for a long time, until the buttons that crowned them stiffened—a reaction, it thought, of her body instead of her; however much it liked her, it got the impression she didn't like it nearly as much—and now they were smeared all over with its drool, ruined. Frowny, frowny, frowny face. At first it had been great because they were so smooth and slippery and warm and they smelled like salt and flowers, felt lighter than whipped cream, and tasted like her. But the more it bore down on her muttony flesh confections the more its own drool covered her, until it couldn't taste her anymore and only tasted itself, and her feathery orbs got weighed down with thickening spit and clumps of boogery meal-matter that reminded it of food it had eaten long ago and no longer cared to recall. To make matters worse, it had been listening to the soothing voice of its master but now he was nowhere to be heard.

Finally, the creature got tired of showing its new friend how much it liked her by salivating all over her girly swells and let another howl of frustration, like the mighty yawlp it had loosed when it hadn't been able to move the second skin that had kept it from savoring her twin plumps in the first place. Now it had ruined them and needed a new way to show its new friend how much it liked her, but it didn't know what. And it was getting so mad it didn't know what it would do. Its yawlp seemed to scare its new friend, and she seemed to like it even less because she was scared. And this made it think maybe it didn't like its new friend so much after all. Maybe it would give its new friend something to really be scared about.

But just then, luckily, it heard its master's voice once more and this calmed it immediately.

"Oh, no! You licked your lollipop down to the stick, didn't you?"

"Oh, God!" its new friend cried to the master. "It's just been licking me and licking me! My boobs are totally numb!"

"Oh, you'll get over it." The master was chewing on something. "Okay, let's get this ball rolling. Get down on your knees."

The girl looked at the speaker, confused.

"I said get on your knees."

Its new friend lowered herself to her knees apprehensively, one then the other, first taking a step back, probably so she wouldn't wind up closer to it than she was already. She turned her face into her shoulder and hugged herself. Now her tasty piehole, which it had sucked and tongued so thoroughly, was only a couple of feet away from the thumping red growth on its crotch, and the growth had started to thump more and more the more it had fondled her chest balloons. Now it was tingling and a little bit wet, too, and really felt like there was something in it that wanted to get out.

"You know how to give a blowjob?" the master asked its new friend. She shook her head so vigorously a strip of curly bangs bobbed out from behind her ear, cutely falling over one blue eye.

"Blow . . . you mean oral sex? Oh, no, no, I never do that! I've never even done it for a boyfriend!"

A pause. The master sighed in frustration. It ran its fingers through its new friend's hair, drawing the bang back from her gorgeous face.

"Well, you're too small to tit-fuck so it's either a BJ or something worse, something you definitely don't want. You can't get it all keyed up and leave him with blue . . . well, I was gonna say blueballs but I'm not sure what that thing is."

"I've never put a penis in my mouth!" the girl wheedled. "So gross! I've never had any practice, I wouldn't know how to do oral sex."

"Eh, I'll just let it face-fuck you then. Here, I see you took a step back when you went down on your knees. Aren't you a clever girl. Go ahead and get on in close to the hard dicky. Don't be shy."

Hugging herself even more tightly, the girl walked herself on her knees until her nose nearly touched the creature's thumping crotch. She seemed really unhappy but her proximity to its stimulated mound made it like her immensely, made it like her more than anything in the world. It didn't know what this thing between its legs was but it dawned on it for the first time that the growth was amazingly sensitive. It had never noticed before.

She lifted her hands toward its thumping growth, and it looked down excitedly at her, licking its wrinkled lips. But she halted before she touched it.

"I . . . I can't."

"Just do it."

Hamster felt a delightful caress as its new friend pressed her hands on either side of its growth, fingers webbed back from her palms so as little of the surface of her hands came in contact with the growth as possible. She grimaced and pinched her nose.

"Guh," she groaned. "Somebody give me a barf bag."

"Quit bitchin'. Sooner you get started, sooner you'll be done. You got it all switched on letting it grease your tits and now you've gotta finish it off."

"It wasn't my idea to let him drool all over me!"

"I don't care. You know, I could tell you to shut up but I actually think your griping and moaning is kinda funny. So futile. Anyway, you're gonna be quieting down in a second 'cause I know you're a girl with manners and you'd never talk with your mouth full."

Another cruel guffaw from the master.

"Now. Go ahead and grab that meat. Point it at your face."

It simpered with anticipation as the girl lifted her rosy palm to within a fraction of an inch of its twitching member, but she paused, arm tensing as though she expected the growth to burn at the touch like a lit stove.

"Ugh, I can't," she repeated. "I can't touch it, or I really think I'll barf."

"This is a tough one for you, ain't it?" The master was chewing something again. "All right," with a grunt of exertion, "let's get to the knob. Looks like I gotta bring the halo up a notch."

A light at the top of the girl's head, which Hamster had scarcely noticed before, shifted through a spectrum from blue to blinking green. It got brighter. All at once, as though her hesitation had completely melted away, she got its knob in her dainty hand and peeled it away from its lower belly. At first she took hold of its club near the end of it, and when she did so, the first contact felt delicious. Once the organ was level she held it at the base, which didn't feel quite as good. Still, it loved the soft, light pressure of her frail digits on its organ. It stared at her shiny, polished-peach fingernails and this made her hand feel even better. It could tell by her grimacing face, though, that the girl didn't feel any better than before about touching the wet, gray growth.

"Okay, playtime's over. Put your mouth on it."

With that it looked on with a mounting excitement in the pit of its stomach as Josette, with a trembling lower lip, simpering all the way, opened her talkbox just so and planted her lips just on the tip of Hamster's malodorous root. She only took a fraction of an inch of it in, just enough so she could lower her hand without it popping back out. Even so, she clenched her eyes shut and her nose turned up in disgust and she was shaking so much she was almost vibrating on the tip of Hamster's prick. Hamster didn't care, of course; her mouth felt so wet and warm on the most sensitive end of Hamster's secret wand that it knew having its penis there was finally how it would really show its new friend how much it liked her. But even so, the luscious sensation on its warty prick also brought on a new yearning, although Hamster wasn't sure for what.

They remained in this attitude for some time, unmoving. The scantily clad girl jittered in place with the heebie-jeebies, obviously in some sort of inner turmoil over having to hold the tip of Hamster's unwashed tool in her oral aperture; Hamster liking her more and more and more because of the way her insides felt; and Hamster's master chewing noisily over the speaker.

"Well?" said the master at last. The girl shrugged, eyes still clenched shut.

"Oh, for," the master went on. "I nicknamed it Hamster but that's an insult to hamsters, at least they know how to move their dicks. It doesn't know what to do! Josette, grab Ham's knob and work it in and out of your mouth a couple times."

She opened her eyes, finally, and looked at the one-way glass without moving her head. She shrugged again.

The master sighed.

"Grab his dick . . ."

Again, up came her hand to clutch Hamster at the root.

"Now pull it halfway into your mouth."

The girl squeezed Hamster a little harder and then it felt a light, steady tug. Its hips rocked forward and its growth spread the girl's lips open. It sank in. On the line on the underside of its head it felt the soft sponginess of the girl's tongue. The rim of her kisser traveled along its shaft like a loose, glossy ring. The pulling of the girl's dwarfish palm eased and as Hamster's hips coasted to a halt, the top tip of its growth squeezed against the ridged roof of her palette and then just brushed her mushy throat, coaxing a wet click from her.

Hamster felt dizzy with pleasure, now. He liked his new friend so, so, so much, he would have to find another word for friends like her.

"Now push it out to the tip," said the Master. Hamster felt the girl's hand press its shaft toward its lower belly and its hips traveled back until its meat had mostly exited her mellifluous orifice and only its tip parted her narrowing lips, like before. The shuddering joy Hamster had experienced from exploring the girl's insides faded to disappointment. Was that all?

"Pull it in again." The girl drew Hamster back in her. Its tip clicked her throat, her cheeks warmed its sides. It loved the soft tonguey bottom of her the best but liked everything about probing her with this new stiff throbbing part of it. As much as it had liked it the first time, the second was even nicer.

"And push it out. Pull, then push. Pull, push. Do it a few times."

Now the girl started tugging and releasing Hamster as she had done before, but in a slow rhythm. Lips narrowing to disgorge half Hamster's tip, then widening to match its thickness mid-shaft; a slurping noise escaped her as the root slid back, then a clicking, nearly gagging sound as she brought it back in. She still didn't really seem like she wanted to play that much, but Hamster liked this game more and more and more. It was Hamster's favorite game ever. At first Hamster had been happiest when it had been deepest inside her and frustrated when it had been only in her at its head. But as she used her hand to gently rock its member, Hamster started to realize that it was this motion that really let it learn the pleasure of her insides the most, sometimes being deepest, sometimes not. Not the mere probing of her but the rubbing of her mouth, the friction. The back and forth.

"By Jove, I think Ham's getting it. I think it needs just a little bit more motivation. Why don't you arch your back a little, stick out that cute behind of yours so Ham can see it."

The girl, still pushing and pulling Hamster's organ rhythmically in her open mouth, sidled back on her knees and curved her spine, bringing the twin curves of her rusty-dusty into view behind her. They were sheathed in another second skin like the meaty balloons on her chest had been, but this time Hamster didn't mind as much since its prime attention was directed elsewhere, in the muculent facebox it was rocking in and out of. It liked the sight of the girl's lean fanny, which reminded it that she was on her knees in front of it, and Hamster loved the idea that she had lowered herself to her knees to do it whatever delicious favor she was doing it. Hamster had a vestigial memory of an earlier life in the wild, and recalled that in nature weaker animals were lower than stronger ones, and for some reason, although this young creature was far more fertile and had much more brilliant markings than Hamster, she was supplicating herself to it in a similar way.

Meanwhile the motion of its root in her talkbox was causing a physical pleasure to emerge in it that it had not previously been familiar with.

"One more thing: Go ahead and show Hamster those puppy-dog baby-blues of yours, sweetheart. I think that's gonna be the thing that makes him go eureka."

Hamster's new best friend's face had been twisted into an unmovable sneering grimace even as, bodily, she had been more open to it. Now her squeezed-shut eyelids blinked and she looked up at Hamster. Although the corner of her upper lip was still turned up in a grossed-out sneer, her upturned eyes, combined with her protruding tailfeathers, gave her a look of wanting to be open to Hamster. Even though Hamster still felt dubious that this new best friend really wanted to play this game with it, she suddenly looked so much like she did.

"I think Hamster's got it; go ahead and lower your hand."

The girl released her rocking grip on Hamster's member but it found its hips retained their motion, it was grinding in and out on its own.

"Now that I got you to pipe down for a minute, you're probably wondering how a nice girl like you ended up in a place like this. Rich, beautiful, idolized—and look at you now. Down on your knees like an immigrant with a gimp's dick in your mouth.

"You know, Miss Mimieux, suddenly I understand why Bond villains always explain their plots to him after they catch him, even when it isn't wise. It's ego. They want him to know how thoroughly they've bested him. 'Course, in the movies it turned out not to be true and Bond always won in the end. But you have to admit in this case it sure seems like it is true."

Hamster let a wail of bliss as it gently, lovingly fucked Josette in her tender mouth. Wet delight overtook its sucked gland. Its master's voice seemed to be directed at the girl on knees, and not at Hamster—who wouldn't understand much in his current state in any case—so it paid little attention. It wasn't sure if the girl was listening, either. It was funny to be inside her, to be getting so much pleasure from being inside her, and yet to know so little about what she was thinking or feeling. It could tell from the way she was trembling at its feet that she was agitated. But the only other thing Hamster knew was that she felt good. She felt really good.

"I tell you, I really got into the right line of work, mind control research. Once I got DARPA interested in this technology, the sky was the limit. I could ask for anything I wanted.

"Think about it. With the control halo, the government will be able to control foreign leaders. Compel spies to take tremendous risks. Send soldiers without fear into the most hellish combat. They want the halo in the worst way, and I'm the only one who remotely understands how it works. I've got them eating out of my hand.

"Now, it seems to me it would be a sorry shame not to use this opportunity to get everything I've always wanted, and I've always found you fascinating, Miss Mimieux. So beautiful and healthy, so slender and curvaceous, so bright-eyed. You and some of the other girls you work with. I have to admit when I asked the government to send spies to capture you and bring you to me, they balked initially, for the first time. A high-profile abduction like that might expose the whole operation, they said. You know what I told them?"

Suck, suck.

"No. Of course you don't. You'll be happy to know I praised you, Miss Mimieux. I told them you were disciplined. Strict diet, exercise, health regimen. Driven for success. Positive self-image. The government has a habit of experimenting on the dregs: deadbeat college kids, convicts, mental patients. But not this time, I told them. The only way I could know the halo can really defeat the strongest will is to test it on the best, I told them. And that was you.

"They asked me the obvious question: Was my request really about personal gratification? You know what I told them? This was my coup de grace. I told them: Absolutely. I freely admitted it. I told them I was going to strip you down and play with you any way I liked and then fuck you fifteen ways from Sunday. But, I told them, this was in their best interest too. That my consuming lust for you would make me more invested, make the stress-tests I devised for the control halo that much more creative."

Suck, suck.

"And you have to admit: This is pretty creative."