Josie and Dr. Blago Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Blago's experiment on Josie enters its next phase.
2.6k words
3.83
24.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains (perhaps vivid) descriptions of deliberately and maliciously induced psychosomatic states resembling sleep hypnosis. It frankly depicts psychiatric torture. It describes acts of mental, emotional, sexual, and physical abuse. Contained herein is the purloining of sexual pleasure without the consent of all participants. Those who suffer from germane conditions, have a history of abuse, or are otherwise sensitive to emotionally troubling themes are advised to avoid this work of fiction.

***

The mad Dr. Blago needs to test some ground-breaking technology in the field of mind control. Unseen hands guide the fate of one Josie Mimieux, elite supermodel, into his clutches.

***

Over the speaker, Josette thought she heard the scribbling of a pencil. Then the voice spoke again, but more quietly, as though to someone other than her. "Note that the beast sparked sufficient alarm to enable the subject to violate two directives of the control halo. She spoke unprompted and issued an interrogative."

Josette stood, back against the wall, and met eyes with the terrible creature. The curious and, she thought, thoroughly unfounded sense of safety that soothed her allowed her to look on it and be, if still thoroughly revolted, at least not consumed with mortal fear.

"We've found, Miss Mimieux, that certain things about human chemistry can be anticipated but, in such a complex species, wild anomalies do occur. So our question is . . . do you find this creature in any way physically attractive or desirable?"

Josette was shaking her head before she even understood the question.

"No," she said. "No, no. I most definitely do not."

Pause.

"Good. Beast, you may proceed."

At this, the hideous creature began once more advancing on Josette, who instantly lost the feeling of relief that the voice's assurances had so recently given her. The creature closed the distance with her and gripped her at either ear, then ran a fat, short, pointy black tongue thickly over her face from her dimpled chin to her brow. She could feel it leave a trail of sticky slime on her. The creature's fingers were room-temperature cold, the inside of its mouth the same. As it licked her, a slavering groan of pleasure escaped it, and the foulness of its breath clogged Josette's nostrils. She wanted to run but some power kept her legs from moving; she wanted to resist, but something kept her arms limp at her sides; she wanted at least to turn away, but the monster's cold, wet fingers held her head in place. All she could do to resist was clench her eyes shut.

"No, no," she gasped. She felt the creature's thin, fishlike lips close over her rosy cheek in a damp, inhuman version of a kiss, and then a dank rivulet of wetness ran down her face. "I said I didn't find it desirable! I didn't!"

The creature's tongue traveled from poor Josette's chin to her lips, probing her mouth for a way in. She pursed her lips firmly and let a muffled mewl of protest.

"That is correct," said the voice. The creature's lips and tongue continued to try and pick the lock that would gain it admittance to Josie's mouth. "If you did, we wouldn't be able to test the control halo's ability to surmount your resistance, because you wouldn't put up any. We would have to concoct a different test."

One of the creature's hands worked down along the line of Josette's jaw to cup and hold her chin; the other snaked over the side of her neck and came to a momentary rest at her shoulder, where the creature kneaded her as though giving a massage. She shuddered. Her inability to even raise her arms and try to push this revolting thing away was maddening to her.

"I'm afraid not, Miss Mimieux. Open your eyes and relax that pretty face as completely as you can." Josette shook her head slightly and her eyebrows furrowed in a quiet but desperate plea. Please, she wanted to say, please, anything but that. But in a moment her eyes blinked reluctantly open and her lips puckered. She so trembled that her nostrils flared spastically and her jaw quivered like a frightened puppy. No matter the pitiful pose she struck, however, the creature continued apace, daubing its tongue-tip on Josette's glossy mouth, then running the flat of its greasy tongue over her limp but presented lips. Then it closed its leathery gullet over her and began kissing her insistently. A human would of course want her to kiss back, but this monster didn't seem to care, so even though Josette steadfastly refused to reciprocate, it just kept at her.

After a few osculations that parted her limp lips slightly, its flytrap opened, enveloping her mouth in its oral cavity. Its tongue slithered over her as its slavering orifice squeezed in the corners of her mouth at either side. Again her lips puckered despite her, solely from the pressure of the monster's sucking aperture on her, and it started licking her polished teeth.

Her belly did a queasy backflip.

Meanwhile, the creature's hands edged down to the outer middle of Josette's upper arms. It moved a step closer to her and she felt the straps of her bikini bra lift a fraction of an inch off her shoulder as her breasts flattened against the creature's sagging chest.

"Josette," said the voice, "take a step back."

Once more Josie obeyed, although this time her obeisance wasn't a result of the strange control the voice was exercising over her but a matter of her own free will; she wanted to be as far from this nauseating creature as she could get. Since it had her by her arms, though, her retreat only arched her back, drawing her lower torso, hips and legs from it, and causing her bottom to stick out provocatively.

"I've decided the monster can have your mouth and your tits, but I don't want it soiling your pussy or your ass. I'm saving those."

What this possibly meant, Josette could scarcely contemplate. A simple, small-town girl before she'd joined Elizabeth's Riddle, she didn't even like to curse and under other circumstances, using words like "pussy" and "tits" in her presence would have offended her enough to make her walk out on the conversation. That this stranger was talking about her boobs, her hoo-ha, and her tush would probably lead her to slap the offender's face. In her current predicament, though, she of course had a lot more to worry about.

"Miss Mimieux," said the voice. "I'm going to need you to open wide."

Another pathetic mewl of protest and a more vigorous shaking of her head, since the creature was no longer bracing her.

"Open up and say 'ah,' Miss Mimieux. It's okay; I'm a doctor."

Though every ounce of her will mobilized to prevent it, her chin lowered, slow and inexorable as a drawbridge, and the vile tongue snaked between her lips, slithering soggily over her own small, pink tongue, the lining of her cheeks, and her clicking throat.

"Ahhh-mmmpf!" said she.

The monster's lips aligned with hers. God, she was getting frenched by a filthy monster! What could possibly happen next?

What happened next was that the creature cupped both of Josette's supple boobs in its clumsy paws and kneaded them in tandem through the soft cups of her bikini. Meanwhile, it kept sucking and licking the inside of her chatterbox. Its saliva tasted like what she imagined roach paste might taste like. Occasionally a wet clump floated into her gob—maybe a half-chewed morsel of old food?—and its breath stank like old shoes. She smelled it more and more as the creature's nasal snorts quickened. Its eyes dimmed; presumably fondling her pliant hooters and frenching her was stimulating it, though, obviously, its effect on her was more complex.

"Put your hands behind your back and stick your tits out," said the doctor. "I think it wants to grab at your mammary glands."

Again, Josette complied, though she felt ridiculous and awkward with her boobs sticking in the air and her can thrust out. They would never ask her to adopt such a silly, obvious pose at a photo shoot.

The creature drew its mouth back from Josette's but extended its tongue, lapping her chops, eager as a dog. Her cheeks puffed out like she was brushing her teeth.

Meanwhile the monster bounced her perky funbags on its palms. It squeezed one and then the other greedily. Once it tired of this, it slipped its tongue out of her—she grimaced and frowned, lapping her own tongue in and out of her mouth to try and scrape the monster's grimy slobber off her tastebuds with her front teeth—and worked a thumb under the seam of her bikini bra. She felt its nail on her naked slope.

The creature studied Josie's bosom intently, squinting as it stared unflinchingly at her bust. It continued rhythmically palpating her left breast while running fingers and thumb over the seam of her right bra-cup and her shoulder strap. The creature's relentless way of ogling at her was almost as squicky as the way it was feeling her up. She felt hot and exposed under the monster's salacious leer. Had her bubbies been nude, she thought, they'd probably be blushing, flush with her embarrassment and shame.

Finally the creature lowered its face to Josette's cleavage and once more she felt the familiar soupy dampness of its oral cavity as its gullet played over the inside slopes of her kittenish jugs. Her shivers had begun to settle down but picked up again as the slippery snail of the creature's tongue darted slickly over her chest, first on the tops of her mounds and then over her bikini top. It gripped her sides to steady her and soon its sucking lips, tightening and slackening like the foot of a crawling slug, sussed out her left nipple. It moaned with delight. It spent a while trying to suckle her through her bra's laundered fabric, then planted a series of oozy, sucking kisses across her chest to land at the nipple of her other quavering globe. Here the monster repeated the procedure, as its fingers idly pinched and tweaked her waist, almost lovingly, in a way that would make her giggle with the tickles if she weren't so stunned and grossed out.

At first the monster was plainly enjoying itself a great deal, humming and groaning as it tried to nurse Josie's nubs through her cups. But after a while it seemed to get frustrated. It found her cleavage again and stuck its tongue under her swimwear at the seam, wiggling it about on the crest of her naked slopeskin, probing for but not quite finding her naked areole.

Through the speaker, the doctor guffawed. "He can't figure out how to get your top off." Up came one of the monster's hands and again Josette felt fingers fidgeting with seams and straps, to no avail. "What's that thing called, do they tell you? Or do you just peddle whatever they dress you in?"

It took her a second to answer. She was so jittery it was hard to hold her voice steady.

"It's a gold-ring triangle top. Beach Sexy, that's the name of the line."

"Ties at the back of your neck, does it?"

Up to now the creature's favored approach had been to cup Josette's briskets between its thumbs and forefingers and lift them up in its palms to squeeze and stroke them. Now it rotated the hand manipulating her left tit so that its fingers pressed down on her vertically; the monster worked its paw in waves to massage her fleshy swell as it went on trying to wriggle its tongue under her other bra cup. It growled angrily. The sound was so low and guttural the vibrations shuddered through her chest, shaking her sternum and her racing heart.

"Yes, it ties at the neck. Lord, this freak is really getting worked up!" Josette was flirting with panic.

"Better give it what it wants, missy. It'll never figure out how to undo a knot on its own, not even a pretzel knot. Make sure and put your hands behind your back again when you're done."

Ugh.

Josette knew what the doctor was hinting at and even though he hadn't explicitly ordered her yet, and so she didn't yet feel the strange and irresistible compulsion to obey, she sadly brought her arms up to her neck and gave the knot a lackadaisical tug. Her bikini cups flopped down onto the creature lapping and palpating her. One cup folded over the web between the thumb and forefinger of the creature's fondling hand, the other drooped onto its brow. Its greedy physical attentions, though, held the unsupported triangle tops against her chest at first and the creature didn't seem to notice that anything had changed. But when its palm slid down to her waist to steady her again, the left cup fell free of her breast with a barely perceptible jiggle.

Josie was so a spritely that her peeled creampuff held the exact same shape it had under the bikini. The garment had provided no support at all; it hadn't needed to. It had only been there for show. Her light, carnation nipple pointed toward the ceiling, well above the equator of her globe. Her smooth, tender areole immediately pimpled with gooseflesh. Having her whole breast bared gave Josette a dizzying spell of the cold creeps. But maybe at least the monster wouldn't be so frustrated that it scared her.

The creature glanced over at her naked knocker and chirruped eagerly. It immediately closed its treacly mouth over her funbag at the crest, drawing as much of her delicate flesh into its maw as it could. This, of course, robbed her other cup of its support and now both breasts were unrobed. The creature saw this and squealed again, lifting its lips from her left tit with a pop and sucking messily on her other. It didn't seem to know where to start.

Josette accommodatingly clasped her hands behind her back as she'd been told. She looked down despairingly on her naked chest, already sticky with drool. She'd been right; her boobs were flush red, blushing.

"Goddamn, that's a fine set of knobs you got there, Miss Mimieux. Not too big but real perky. I'm almost sorry I gave 'em away."

The monster slipped its hands back up to Josie's chest again. It bounced her stripped coconuts and cackled with delight like a simpleton. Then it gathered her melons, pressed them together and lifted them, presenting them readily to its rancid busser, and resumed slabbering all over her. Its lips and tongue ranged wildly over her, sometimes sucking both breasts at once, sometimes closing over one or the other nipple, sometimes pulling back and extending its gray tongue to run it all over her.

"I'll be damned if I'm gonna lay a hand on 'em after what that's doing to you, though." The doctor laughed cruelly. "God, that's hard to watch. What a mess."

Josette tried to steel herself as the monster smeared its slabby muck all over her.

"Anyway, girly, I gotta go take a leak and get something to snack on. I'll be back in a few. Meanwhile, I think I can trust you to keep my sloppy friend company, here."

Josette heard a click and then the speaker switched off. Strange that she must have taken some kind of dubious comfort in the disembodied voice because now she suddenly felt unutterably abandoned. She looked down sadly as the hideous monster endlessly sucked and kissed and wetted her. A grayish-green, smelly film gathered on her bosom as the minutes passed. Every once in a while a clump, like the ones that had oozed into her mouth, dripped out of the creature and onto her gooey chest. Occasionally, too, a ropy tendril of heavy sputum drained off her ungarmented, pony-sized milkmelons and dropped to the floor with a splick.