Josie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're pretty spicy too, big sister. This was pretty kinky, wasn't it."

"Indeed. I think I'm done, but if you want to cum again, I'll help. Mom and dad won't be home for a couple of hours yet. Plenty of time."

"You want to watch me again? How will that help?"

"I'm not going to just watch, that's how." She picked up the pink panties that still lay on the bed. My cock twitched at what she said. I couldn't wait to see what she had in mind for me.

"Do you want me to stay like this, Jos? On my back here?"

"Yes, but spread you legs apart for me. That's it, nice and wide." She got between my legs on her knees and elbows, and her face was mere inches from my thighs and right over my cock and balls. She then did something that both shocked me and brought my cock to full attention immediately. She reached with her right hand and caressed my balls, rolling them between her fingers. My dick was full hard and resting on my lower belly. "Tell me if you want me to stop, Ronnie. Once we do this, we can't go back. I'm willing if you are, but it has to be mutually agreed on." I nodded my head. "You can't nod, brother. You have to say it for me."

"Yes, Jos. I'm in, whatever you're going to do. I'm willing to go there with you, my beautiful sister."

She smiled again and then used her tongue, licking from where my balls met the shaft and went all the way up to the head, slowly, never breaking eye contact with me. I shuddered all over as her wet tongue twirled all around the head. "How's that feel, little brother? Are you sure you want me to continue? Last chance."

I moaned "Josie, don't you dare stop now, please!" I pleaded. With that, Josie bobbed her head and took my cock into her mouth and gobbled me up. As she sucked my dick, she used the pink panties on my balls, the smooth satin caressing my scrotum. I was moaning, shaking, my hips rising up and down to meet the movement of her head. My gorgeous sister was giving me a blow job and it was the best I'd ever had, far and away. My hand went to her face, touching it with love as she blew me, and then I felt her panties rubbing all over the cheeks of my ass. That felt unbelievable, silky and gentle, as she sucked me slow but with some force. She took her mouth off my cock and she said simply "Well? Are you going to tell me how I'm doing? I want to hear from you!" And she went back down on me.

"Jos, you're so incredible. Your mouth feels like warm oil on my cock, like a bath and massage all at once. You suck me so well, sis. My sexy, slutty big sister." My words spurred her on, and Josie went faster on my cock. Up and down, her tongue doing the most incredibly nasty things to me as her other hand ran those panties all over my lower body. This must be what heaven feels like.

She was sucking me like a demon now, but then she did one more thing to bring this to a new level, a place I couldn't imagine. She wrapped part of her panties around her finger, and she pushed that satin covered finger into my ass, very slowly. As she penetrated me, I twisted my fingers in her long red hair, pulling lightly, and she eventually buried that finger in my tight virgin ass.

"FUCK! JOSIE! THAT'S INCREDIBLE! DON'T STOP, FUCK MY ASS SUCK MY COCK, MY SISTER MY FUCK WHORE MY LOVE!"

She pumped harder, sucked like a vacuum and I shot my second load in less than an hour, filling her hungry mouth, swallowing hard and fast to keep up with the flow. I don't think I ever had cum so much before, my cock twitching uncontrollably as she twisted her finger around in my ass. She swallowed every drop like a champion cocksucker.

I couldn't move until she withdrew her finger. I never had thought I'd let any woman do that to me. Now I wondered why I hadn't told someone to do it to me before. I reached down and pulled Josie up to me and for the first time I felt her soft, sensual body against mine, her soft white breasts on my chest, her tummy on mine, our legs entwined. And then I just had to kiss her, no chaste brotherly kiss, but the kiss I use on my sexiest girlfriends, the kiss I share with only a very, very few women before. And she kissed me right back, willingly and wanting, her hand on my cheek and my hand around her body pulling her closer. It was the most wonderful kiss I'd ever shared with a woman.

"My god, Jos. You're amazing. That was a great blow job, and what you did with your finger... but that kiss just now was even better. I didn't even mind the taste of my own cum on your lips and in your mouth." I kissed her again, a soft simple kiss this time.

"I loved doing that to you, Ronnie. I don't know what came over me, but I just really needed to do that, to take your cock in my mouth and devour you and your seed. But I agree, that kiss was something else. No one ever kissed me that way before. If mom and dad weren't coming home soon... we'd be doing something more." Another bunch of soft kisses. "And don't think I didn't hear you call me your 'love' then. I heard that loud and clear. Don't worry, I don't expect an explanation tonight. But we have to talk some tomorrow. Before we do anything more, we definitely have to talk. In the meantime, you were wonderful, brother. I think I'm going to have to stop calling you 'little' brother from now on. There is nothing little about you. Not your cock, not your kindness, and not your heart. Specifically not your heart."

She was looking at me with those deep soulful green eyes. "I don't know what to say, sis. Except all those things apply to you as well. Well, except for the part about my cock." We both laughed at that, completely at ease with each other, like we always had been all our lives. But things were different now, no doubt. We had a lot to talk about. "I love you, Jos. I wish I could spend the night here with you, but I don't think our parents would be thrilled with that. But if I could I would just snuggle up with you all night long."

"That would be so nice. But you'd better scoot. Get cleaned up. And I have to get the smell of sex out of here, or we'll both be in a shitload of trouble! Good night, Ronnie. I love you, brother."

"I love you too, sis. Good night Jos."

We had a lot to talk about tomorrow.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Votes and comments are always appreciated. That will decide if I keep writing this series or not.

12