All Comments on 'Josie and Me'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More needed

A good start next chapter soon please

mannchaamannchaaabout 4 years ago

I quite like it ;) especially the part where the big sister was the initiater in the sexual department ;) very hot the manlyman protector being bossed around by his big sis in the bedrom ;)

Anyway a great start keep it upp :o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story!

I really hope you decide to write another chapter, looking forward to their future encounters!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 4 years ago

Please keep it going!!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Natural

Enjoyable and believable.. I think there's a lot more of this goes on than most people realize!! As long as it's with love and respect .. carry on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to reading more.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 4 years ago
Great story!!!!

Hope for more chapters to come!!!

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Well written story but I'm not sure whether it's just a sibling lust story or if it's gonna be a sibling love story. Although it's well written It felt quite rushed getting into the sex between Ronnie and Jos.

While the story seems to be a sibling lust story there's a couple of lines in the story that suggest it might go to a sibling love story "My hand went to her face, touching it with love as she blew me" and "It was the most wonderful kiss I'd ever shared with a woman" suggests that Ronnie is feeling more than familial love towards Jos.

It feels like you are undecided which way to take the story in a second chapter. If it goes down the sibling lust route then I guess you will bring the mom into the relationship as Ronnie seems to have a thing for his good looking mother. But if you make it a sibling love story you really need to do some sort of back story to make up for the speed in which Ronnie and Jos got into a sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please, more!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
liked this

hope theres more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Write more

Id love if he got her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please write more. I would love to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could have been better

Chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Good start to what I believe can be a HOT series. Please continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Start, please continue.

The story could have been developed perhaps a bit more. Could have had the sister keep her brother a bit more under stress not knowing what she would do with her suspicions, maybe keep him guessing longer. Perhaps she could have tossed their mom's panties into his room to add to the suspense of him wondering who knows about his little hobby before confronting him. Or maybe tease him a bit before outing him. Just a few random thoughts. Good start with the story please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
next chapter

Yuo must write a follow up.

ud1234ud1234about 4 years ago
good story line

gentle and kind. Sexy. Good work. Lots of ways to develop these characters..

Always amazes me that anonymous comments are mostly critical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Magnificent piece

This is one of the best pieces of red. Please don’t stop. I look forward to your next installment. You have some serious talent. And your imagination is off the chart.

eodomeodomabout 4 years ago
One of the best

I’ve been a long time reader here and I have to say this was one of the best I’ve seen in quite some time. Yes, keep it going.

sp9983sp9983about 4 years ago
Just a blowjob

It shouldn't have ended like that, they should have fucked. It would make it more hedonistic for following chapters.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 4 years agoAuthor

I wasn't sure about another chapter ( I am in the midst of another long set see Daniel and Sara) but the feedback has been great. I'm working on part 2 now. Give me a little time. Thanks everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Have more than one or two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

That was a very hot, well written story!!! I'm with everyone else, I can't wait for part 2 to see where you take these two!

AJeyeAJeyeabout 4 years ago
Great story, done well.

Your writing is very good. Flows well, I actually didn't feel it was too rushed. Older sister, younger brother is my favorite incest story. I'm the oldest, so never had an older sister, but often fantasize about one. Please keep it just between them. Bringing parents in seems to me to be overkill. Excellent work, thanks.

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Good

Your story was pretty good but I think you rushed it a bit. If you want to improve please watch your tense. For example: "I don't think I ever had cum so much before, my cock twitching uncontrollably as she twisted her finger around in my ass." For verb tense consistency 'twitching' should have been 'twitched' - the same tense as 'twisted'.

Keep writing, and thank you!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Good one!

Well done...waiting now for Ch. 02!!!!!!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

It was OK, but I would never call someone that I truly loved slut or whore any of the derogatory terms. That only happens with fuck buddies. It's just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But unrealistic scenario. And really unrealistic dialog.

Disappoiting.

Three stars.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
OMG!!!! AWESOME

Fantastic story. I loved the way you shared intimate feelings between a Brother and Sister.

I can't wait to share more tomorrow.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Wow, what a hot story. Great storyline and so well written. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES