Josie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madge worked her way into the center by making slow circles of decreasing diameter, Josie's parts were filling with blood and getting hot and getting tight. Josie was working on Madge as well concentrating on her puffy mound and outer lips. Both women were getting more and more aroused and the glands just inside of their vaginas were working hard at producing lots and lots of an aromatic aphrodisiac that was fueling faster and faster and more intense tongue and lip action, there was even a little judicious nibbling.

Both Josie and Madge were getting closer to the center as both were getting tighter and both were starting to tingle throughout their erogenous zones. Greasy nether lips were being nibbled and licked and gently pulled out straight by upper lips. Little interior lips were being massaged and nibbled on. The most erotic of juices were being savored right at the wellspring and shafts normally hidden beneath layers of dermis were being traced and wildly stimulated with tongues. In the final act two tongues bore down on two ultra-sensitized clitoral heads. There were two near-simultaneous explosions, as both the San Juan and Uncompahgre volcanic fields erupted sending sparks everywhere and creating a new landscape.

12