Journalistic Malpractice Ch. 01

Story Info
The perils of undercover journalism.
2.5k words
4.08
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the on-going feedback from my previous stories. Hope you enjoy this one. 5s and positive feedback are always appreciated. I prefer the constructive feedback that helps me improve my writing which is an ongoing process. Thank you those that have helped in that regard.

This is entirely a work of fiction and is strictly fantasy. I obviously do not condone violence against women of any description.

Daiyu Zhang walked through the door of her one-bedroom studio department depositing her keys on the table by the door as she passed. She stretched, cat-like in an attempt to stretch out the tightness from her muscles. She'd spent the previous 4 hours training with Feng and Alex. Well... 3 hours of training. After training Feng and Alex had taken turns helping her stretch out. Really, really, thoroughly. She could still taste them on her lips.

The three of them were working as undercover journalists. They were attempting to uncover the identity of a criminal kingpin that had recently started operating in the city. He'd quickly eliminated all other opposition, absorbing their operations as he went. He now controlled everything in the city's underbelly. Prostitution, illegal gambling, petty crime... But no one had ever seen him, only knowing him by the name John Smith.

She phoned for a takeout pizza to be delivered and, figuring she had 20 minutes before the delivery boy got here, she headed through to her bedroom, shedding her workout clothes the moment she crossed the threshold. She grabbed a towel and headed through to her en-suite and switched the shower on. She dropped the towel on her towel rack and stepped into the shower. Within seconds the hot water began to leech the tiredness from her sore muscles.

She'd just started massaging shampoo into her scalp when she heard the knock at the door. Figuring it was probably her pizza she quickly rinsed the shampoo out and jumped out of the shower. Grabbing her towel, she quickly tied it around her still dripping wet form at chest height. She remembered it was Friday so it was likely Marko delivering her food. He'd been making puppy eyes at her tits for a while now and he was pretty cute. She was thinking about "accidentally" dropping her towel when she got to the door. Maybe she'd let him share her shower as a tip. She was still pretty horny.

She slid the latch back but before she could grab the handle the door leapt forward and smacked her in the head. She staggered backwards into the wall a bit dazed, so she missed the three figures slipping into her apartment.

She looked up, recognizing who they were immediately. Andros, Lathe and their master himself, John Smith, the only name she'd ever been able to associate him with. It was rare he did his own dirty work. Lathe and Andros stepped to either side of her and lifted her by the shoulders, pinning her to the wall. Their 6ft plus frames easily pinning her 5ft 5 frame with little effort.

"Who the fuck are you three?" Daiyu spat, playing dumb but hoping her instincts were wrong.

"Why Miss Feng, I'm merely a fan of your work. I love how you incompetently attempt to break open my operation like I'd ever get caught by you and your two friends."

"You're John Smith?"

"Pleasure to meet you." He bowed slightly, grinning.

"Since when do you get your hands dirty? Thought that's why you had idiots like these two?" Flicking her head in the direction of the two guys pinning her to the wall.

Lathe ignored the bait. John Smith sneered. His hand slid into his jacket and extracted a large syringe.

Daiyu spotted what was in his hand. She eyed the syringe suspiciously. "What's that for? Still on the viagra?"

"This?" John Smith asked. "This is something to make you more... relaxed. More... compliant."

"Compliant with what? The fuck do you want from me?"

"We want to use you to send a message and it's important to me that you... enjoy the delivery of it." John Smith replied, grinning. Andros and Lathe both chuckled too, clearly in on the joke.

"What are you on about?" Daiyu asked, struggling to keep herself calm.

He stepped towards her, syringe in hand. "This is a drug cocktail that will relax your muscles a bit and increase the sensitivity of your nerve endings where pleasure is concerned. But enough explanation, it'll be easier to show you Miss Zhang." He pressed the syringe against her neck before whispering "Night night". He then depressed the plunger. She felt the liquid slip into her veins, her vision immediately going blurry, her muscles losing their strength. Her ability to fight back now gone, Andros and Lathe released her and she fell against one of them. Heavy eyelids meant she was unable to tell which of them was holding her up.

She felt hands unknotting her damp towel and then cold air on her skin as it fell to the floor. Hands roamed her body freely, grabbing and squeezing her sensitive areas. She could already feel her nipples hardening and pussy moistening from the attention with just a hint of shame rising inside her at her body's enjoyment of the assault.

She heard a table being dragged towards her which she guessed was the occasional table she had against one wall in her living room. She was placed face down on it and she felt a pair of hands binding each ankle to the table legs while another pair held her limp wrists behind her back as they were bound tightly together. The rope binding her wrists was then secured via a rope around her waist.

She raised her head slowly, her vision still blurry from whatever drug John Smith had used on her. She realized now how helpless she was and how much trouble she was in. With her towel gone she felt very exposed and very aware that everything was on show.

She managed to get her head up and locked eyes with John Smith who was sat in her living room chair with a wide grin on his face.

"Ah look comrades. She's finally back with us."

All Daiyu could do was glare. Her mind was racing as she could see where this was going to go and exactly what "message" John Smith was going to be sending. Then she saw John Smith's henchman step into her eyeline out of the shadows where they'd apparently been hiding. Andros and Lathe were both impressive specimens physically so she couldn't help feeling a spike of arousal as they slowly removed their clothing, apparently for her benefit.

Lathe, like a walking balloon animal, all massive bulging muscle, his dark skin stretched tight, veins throbbing everywhere. His size was something which she assumed was to compensate for small growth in other areas but as he dropped the last of his clothes on the floor all she could do was gulp audibly which drew a laugh from John Smith. He was massive, at least 12 inches long and another 3 thick. He was going to destroy her.

Andros was slightly shorter and thinner, more slender with a swimmer's build but absolutely shredded, his muscular chest bearing a couple of nasty scars. His face mask stayed on. For that she was grateful, she'd heard second hand accounts during her investigation of the horrors that the mask was hiding.

John Smith's henchmen crossed the room towards her apparently taking up position behind her. John Smith rose from his seated position and retrieved a video camera on a tripod which he set up on the opposite side of the room to where she was restrained before striding across to her and standing in front of her on her right side. He then addressed the camera which was recording according to the flashing red light.

"Feng, Alex you have attempted to stick your nose into my operations for the last time. Your little antics in Tokyo yesterday were the final straw. Given my men have been unable to track you down or stop you, I decided a different strategy was in order. I'm aware of both of your feelings towards this little troublemaker..."

He punctuated the last word by grabbing a fistful of Daiyu's hair and yanking her head up so she could see the camera.

"... so my men and I decided to pay her a visit. The little tramp greeted us at the door in a towel. It's almost like she wanted us to come in here and fuck her pretty little brains out."

She heard whispering from behind her and a solitary finger invade her moistening entrance. Whispering turned to chuckling. John Smith looked behind her before turning back to the camera.

"She's already dripping wet for us. It's true what they say about women from China. They yearn to be dominated by powerful men."

"Well when the powerful men get here I'll be wet and ready for them then. All I see is three pathetic little worms." Daiyu spat.

John Smith stooped so his lips were next to her ear. His voice dripping with malice and aggression.

"You're going to regret that you little cunt. We were going to make this quick. In and out so to speak. Now... now this little ordeal is going to go on all night. We're all going to take turns. Every one of your orifices will be violated. We will leave only when we have broken you completely, mind, body and soul. Then I'm going to put you back together to my...specifications."

John Smith turned back to address the camera. "I'm going to turn this little slut into one of my brainwashed dolls. Maybe I'll send her after you two when I'm done. Would you be capable of killing her before she killed you?" John Smith laughed and it was a second or two before Andros and Lathe joined in.

Daiyu felt tears start to roll down her cheeks and had to choke back a sob. All John Smith did was sneer before straightening up and nodding to the men behind her.

"Andros, you first. Break her in gentle before Lathe ruins her."

She felt hard, calloused hands slide over her arse and down the back of her thighs, her body betraying her by slickening her tunnel again which she tried to tell herself was the drug she'd been shot up with. She felt fingers gently start probing her hole, causing further lubrication and a moan to escape her lips, unbidden.

John Smith once again grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, catching her mouth open and forcing a plastic mouth guard between her lips before securing a strap behind her head. Her mouth was now forced open and she was unable to bite down.

She felt rope being hooked under the strap and secured to the rope around her waist, meaning she could no longer drop her head to the table either.

John Smith stepped behind the camera but stayed in her eyeline as he now started removing his clothes. All the while, the fingers continued to probe her pussy, pushing further and further inside with each stroke. She knew it wouldn't be long before the fingers were replaced by something with a much bigger reach.

John Smith had nearly finished undressing, a smile playing across his lips with every noise and moan that escaped her lips as the fingers continued their exploration, apparently determined to find her most sensitive spots. Then the fingers withdrew. However before she could breathe a sigh of relief she felt warm breath on the back of her thighs, followed shortly by lips and realized Andros must have taken his mask off. Least he was out of sight behind her so she wouldn't have to look at him. The lips headed north, causing her to shiver with anticipation at what she hoped was going to be his tongue next. He teased her further, kissing up and around where she desperately wanted to feel him kiss. She groaned in frustration, desperately trying to free herself from her bonds, the knots staying frustratingly unyielding. She was completely at their mercy.

John Smith chucked softly as he watched the show. How quickly her resistance was crumbling. Five more minutes of this and he'd be able to take the mouth guard out without needing to worry about her teeth. She'd probably suck off anyone if it meant she'd get to cum. But her defences wouldn't be allowed to drop. The hope of escape would break her will far more definitively. He slid his boxers off and watched her eyes immediately drop to his crotch. He grabbed his already rock hard cock and started walking towards her, Daiyu unable to take her eyes off it as her head was still secured in place.

Daiyu watched in horror as John Smith's 5ft 11 muscular frame walked towards her, his impressively sized member in one hand, stroking it with increasing pace. A grin spreading across his face. He nodded behind her and the lips were quickly replaced by a tongue that quickly went to town on her slit with expert precision. The tongue found her clit and began flicking her most sensitive spot. A groan started in the back of her throat as she felt herself approaching what promised to be one of the most powerful orgasms of her life which she hoped was due to the drug that John Smith had shot her with and not her own traitorous libido. She was on the precipice when John Smith made his move.

John Smith watched as the last vestiges of her defences begin to crumble, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her climax built to a crescendo. He nodded once to Andros who stood up behind her and lined his cock up with her pussy. Both John Smith and Andros slid into her at the same time, from either end, impaling her and violating her two different ways.

Unable to make noise any longer, Daiyu desperately tried to draw breath while at the same time every nerve ending in her body lit up like a Christmas tree, overloading her brain with the sheer volume of input causing her to black out completely.

Watching that little show sent John Smith and Andros over the edge, both of them cumming hard and voluminously with a grunt inside Daiyu's respective holes. Unconscious and unable to swallow John Smith's massive load, his cum pooled in the bottom of her mouth, a small amount dribbling out across her bottom lip to pool on the table in front of her face. Still cumming, John Smith withdrew, still stroking, the last few globules spattering her face. Andros then pulled out and watched his load drip out her now well used tunnel and down the back of her thighs.

John Smith stepped back, partly to admire his handiwork but mostly to make sure the camera got a shot of Daiyu's unconscious face dribbling with his cum. He turned toward the camera, his dick still slick with a mixture of his juices and Daiyu's.

"That boys, was round one." He spoke into the camera, wishing that he'd be able to see the faces of Feng and Alex when they eventually got to watch this.