All Comments on 'Journey'

by Sweetsudha26

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
shang40shang40about 1 year ago

I had similar experience in ebus journey.

My co passenger was a beautiful lady in 35 years age. Married with her husband in Dubai. Her daughter 14, was studying in a residential school. She showed me her photo. Young beauty with budding boobs.

Sulochana was talking to me like old friends. The lights of bus were off. She leaned towards me and our lips met. Initially it was just lip kiss but later turned into deeper love kiss.

My hand gone to hold her boobs valley and her to my rod.

Suddenly bus stopped had a big problem.

We had to stay in a hotel till afternoon.

We stayed in a double bed room and used the opportunity to come together nude.

We gave ultimate pleasure to each other. She told me that I was her first cunt lapper and she first time sucked a cock.

That night we had sex four times. As if Suhagrat.

Later she told me her husband is coming after a month so visit my place.

When I went to her place her mom was there. Her Mom was equally sexy in her 53.

Seeing our friendship she asked directly and my Sulu confessed that she had sex with me.

Mom didn't angry but wanted same as bribe to keep secret.

That night I stayed with them and had mom alone.

Next day we had threesom. I opened ass gates of both.

Mom said it was her first anal. Loved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous