Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Liam gets pushed a little further into becoming a gay slut.
6.5k words
4.71
43.4k
74

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,500 Followers

Straight To Gay Slut: Pushed Further

This is a direct sequel of Journey To Gay Slut Part 1.

Me and Jo were still messaging nearly every night, it had been two weeks since our first meet and I was eager to organise another. We had changed from using kik to using whatsapp now which I knew was risky in case my girlfriend Sam saw, but that just enhanced the naughtiness of it.

It was Saturday night and Sam had come up to Manchester to stay at mine, we were sat in a restaurant near mine having a nice evening, she had on a black skirt and a black t shirt and her ass was looking amazing.

Half way through our meal I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, not wanting to be rude I didn't take it out. Except for when Sam went to the bar to get us a few more drinks, I opened my phone and saw it was Sam, she had texted me:

"How is your date with your girlfriend? I hope you aren't thinking of me too much?"

And attached was a photo of her on her hands and knees completely naked. Instantly I could feel my cock growing in my pants, I quickly text her back.

"How could I not be thinking about you. We need to meet up again soon!"

Before Sam came back I got another message.

"Good boy. Go to the bathroom now and sent me a picture of your hard cock!"

I was so turned on, I was really enjoying the firm side of Jo, since I have never experienced that before I thought I would run with it.

Sam returned with a pint for me and a gin and lemonade for herself and I told her.

"I am just running to the bathroom."

I rushed there, got into a cubicle, undid my trousers and quickly took a photo of me holding my 6 inch cock and sent it to Jo. Thinking I would wait and see her reply, it didn't take long for her to say.

"Mmmm I wish that was here now to fuck my mouth."

Fuck I thought. I was horny and in desperate need for a kinky fuck.

Not wanting to push my luck I went back to Sam, I rushed back to her. When I sat down I said to her.

"You look really beautiful tonight, as soon as we are done here we are going straight back to mine and I am fucking you senseless."

She almost spat her drink out, laughed back and said.

"Haha okay good one."

Now I was having really strong feelings for Sam, but the sex just wasn't what I wanted or needed and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to break up with her, but I wanted to carry on fucking Jo. In my head that seemed justified.

Later on that night we made it back to mine and I tried to convince her to give me a blow job, she very stubbornly said no and we both drifted off to sleep, the thought of Jo in my mind the whole night.

I spent the whole Sunday with Sam, walking around the town and having some lunch before she set off for her two hour drive home. As soon as she was gone I opened my phone and saw three messages from Jo and I got hard straight away. Her messages were.

"Shame you are with your boring girlfriend and not with me tonight."

"Luckily I have found another young stud to fuck me."

And a few hours later.

"You missed out tonight, Kal just fucked me all night long."

I was gutted to say the least, I knew that Jo loved attention and the less I could give meant there was another guy giving it to her, so I quickly replied.

"Fuck I wish I was with you instead, tell me about this Kal? He can't be a good as me!"

I didn't get a reply for a while even though I checked my phone every 5 minutes.

Finally! It was 9pm and my phone buzzed with Jo's name on it. She had said

"Are you free for a facetime and I will tell you all about it?"

Luckily for me my roommate Connor was at his mums that evening so I had the apartment to myself, I sat on the sofa and quickly facetimed her.

"Hey, where's your husband tonight?" I asked when I saw her beautiful face pop up.

"He is away for work, where are you?" She said.

"I am just on the sofa, apartment to myself for the night." Hoping she would pick up that I am interested in a little fun. We had never facetimed before and I was hoping to get some sort of action this weekend!

"Good, take all of your clothes off now!" She ordered which I quickly agreed to. Once fully undressed and naked on the sofa she said.

"Now are you already hard for me?"

"Obviously. Now tell me what happened with Kal?" I asked.

"Well he is 26, I met him online and we got a hotel room last night. When we met he was all over me, I was sucking his dick and he very quickly bent me over and buried his tongue in my soaking wet pussy!" She said.

Fuck I was so jealous, I wish that was me instead!

"Then, he licked my arsehole for ages, it was so amazing!" She said.

I wanted to regain some power over this Kal and told her.

"Well I bet her didn't let you lick his arse or finger him like I did?"

She just laughed at down the phone and told me.

"Actually Kal is bi. So I did much more with him than I did with you. He even let me get my dildo out and fuck his arse with it!"

Dam this Kal had me beat I thought.

"Did you like fucking his arse?" I asked with the hope she wouldn't be too bothered about it.

"At first I was hesitant, but once he was bent over moaning for me to fuck him harder I loved the power, I was soaking by the time he fucked me. Unfortunately his cock wasn't as big as yours!"

YES! I at least beat him in that department!

"Now show me your big hard cock!" She ordered.

I dropped the camera and showed me wanking already for her, I told her.

"I wish I had your older mouth right now wrapped around my cock!"

"Oh I bet you do, I would be licking that dick for hours if you were here right now. I would have you begging me to let you cum!" She told me. God I was nearly ready to explode then and there after a weekend of no action with my girlfriend.

"Now rub your finger all over your cock for me, show me all the pre cum you have getting horny thinking about fucking me again!" She said.

I was in heaven, I was rubbing my cock and my finger quickly got soaking wet. It wasn't her mouth or pussy but it would have to do for tonight.

"I am so horny for you right now!" I told her.

"Good boy," she said "Now, lift your legs up, you know where that wet finger is going..."

I was hesitant then; I have not touched my own ass before and the only person who had was her. But I was so fucking horny and I knew I had to keep her interested so this Kal didn't take my place.

I kept the camera fully showing my face and cock as I lifted my ass up, slowly my fingers went down until I was touching my smooth arsehole.

"Mmmm good boy," She said, now Jo was fingering herself on the camera looking at me "Slide that finger all the way in your tight little hole for me."

"Fuck, okay." Is all I said, with a little pressure my finger slipped into my arsehole, I edged it further and further down until it was knuckle deep in me.

"How does it feel?" She asked whilst moaning.

"It feels good, not as good as when you did it." I told her.

"Good. Now start sliding it in and out for me baby."

I was fully on show now, sliding my finger in and out of my own ass and if I was being honest, I was loving the feeling. My breathing started to pick up pace and that is when Jo said.

"Now slide another finger into it my little slut!"

My whole body fucking shivered! She had never spoken in that dominant tone before but at this moment I loved it!

It was hard at first but I pushed a second finger into my ass until it was knuckle deep inside of me. Now panting of air, Jo said.

"Good boy, now start fucking your ass with your fingers!"

My ass had adjusted to the new finger, and I was pulling them all the way out and then deep back in each time, going faster and faster I could hear Jo moaning down the phone.

"Mmmm fuck when are you next going to fuck me?" She asked.

"Whenever you are next free!" I moaned back to her.

"Fuck I am so wet," She told me and carried on "I told Kal about you, he was jealous of your big cock!"

I was loving knowing that she was telling this other man about my cock being bigger than his.

My fingers were now flying in and out of my ass with my legs spread. I couldn't hold the phone whilst my fingers were in me and touch my rock-hard cock at the same time so I asked.

"Can I touch my cock now?"

"Mmmm yes you can." She told me still moaning louder and louder.

"So what did you tell Kal about me?" I asked, taking my fingers out of my arsehole and quickly wanking my rock hard cock that was dripping with pre-cum.

"I told him about how good your young cock is fucking me and how dominant you are!" She said "Kal is mainly just a sub so it is nice having both!"

"Oh yeah? You like me fucking you like a dirty little slut?" I asked.

"You know I love it! I want to have a threeway with you and Kal, the thought of two dicks fucking me at once!" Jo moaned out, I could see she had three fingers fucking her pussy hard and it was soaking wet.

Her idea of a threeway caught me off guard. I have had one threeway before with a friend of my whilst I was in Thailand with this 18 year old slut that had just started travelling. So, I wasn't against the idea, but I didn't know about doing it with a bi guy. I told her.

"That would be hot, but I don't want Kal getting the wrong idea about me."

"Oh don't worry about that baby. I just want you both to fuck my pussy and mouth at the same time and fill my married pussy with your cum. Maybe I will let you fuck my ass" She teased, I could tell by her breathing that she was getting closer to cumming and so was I.

"Fuck yes I would love that! Slide into your tight arsehole as your mouth is filled with Kal's dick! You're such a fucking slut!" I screamed out getting closer and closer to cumming!

"Fuck yes, we are doing that! I have a roomed booked with Kal next week, I will text you the details! Fuck I am so close to cumming!" She moaned out.

"Yes cum with me you old slut, cum all over your whore fingers!" I shouted.

Both of us moaned louder and louder and we came at the same time. I covered my chest in my cum and was left lay there panting as I could hear Jo's breathing calm down.

"Fuck that was good," She said "Now lick up your cum!" She said.

I didn't know what to say, this was not something I wanted to do so I cautiously laughed it off saying.

"I am not that kinky, you can have Kal for those bits."

To which she replied.

"Aww you're no fun. Right I will text you the details for next week. I can't wait for my first threeway."

Then she was gone.

I cleaned myself and thought about what had just happened, I had just been sat on my sofa that I share with my roommate, fingering my own arse hard and agreed to a threesome with her and a bisexual guy.

I considered changing my mind but I thought fuck it, when will I next get a chance to fuck this sexy older woman and watch her being a whore for two cocks.

I got a text off of Jo telling me where and when. It was over a week away and I already could not wait.

Next weekend

Sitting in the garden with Sam, I was staying down at her place which she shared with her sister. The sun was baring down and I was having a beer while she was drinking a cider. Sam was dressed in a little red bikini and just looking at her was getting me hard, which was especially annoying because her sister was sat with us and I was having to try and hide my erection.

Her sister was 29 and incredibly sexy, she was taller than me, slim and huge tits. I always wondered if they were fake but I could never ask Sam that, I didn't want her thinking I was staring at her sisters tits.

"Can I get you another Liam?" Her sister, Annie asked me leaning down to pick up my empty glass.

Thankfully I had sunglasses on because as she lent down I was clearly staring at her bikini that was pushing her big tits up.

"Yes please, thank you." I told her.

"How nice is this?" Sam said to me "Sitting the in the sun, good music and a few drinks. I don't think I could be happier right now."

I would be happier if I was fucking Jo, I thought to myself.

My guilt of cheating was pretty much non-existent now, Jo had some kind of hold on me that made me justify what I was doing because I wasn't getting it from Sam.

"Yeah, it is great." I said back.

Annie returned and placed a fresh beer onto the table next to me, I am sure she was checking out my body. In her defence I was muscly and couldn't blame her for wanting to have a look.

As she put it down, my phone that was on the table vibrated and she picked it up! I was panicked, not wanting her to see if it was Jo texting me! Quickly I sat up and reached me hand to take it off of her.

I am not sure what she saw but she handed it back to me and didn't say anything. I opened my phone and it was from Jo. She had text.

"Only a few days until I have your and Kal's cock fucking all of my holes. Your boring girlfriend won't be any good to you after I am done..."

If I wasn't fully hard before I was now, I excused myself and went to the bathroom to try and help get it down. Whilst I was on my way my phone vibrated again, it was Jo. She said.

"Just wait to see what pleasure you are going to receive from us."

I got to the toilet, opened the text and quickly replied.

"I almost got caught then! I need to be more careful!" Trying not to carry on any dirty talking as I needed my cock to go down. At the time I barely acknowledged that she said I would be getting pleasure from both of them.

Splashing cold water on my face she text me again.

"Tell you boring girlfriend to fuck off. You know how much you prefer my tight married pussy or my wet mouth around your cock... or my tongue on your arse..."

FUCK! My dick wasn't going down. I decided I would have a quick wank in the toilet and be done with it. I text her back.

"God you make me so horny, I have to go now but will text you when I can!"

Whilst wanking I saw another text, I stopped for a moment to read it.

"You know I don't like not having your attention. Go back to your girlfriend then. You are not allowed to cum until you can give me your full attention and I give you permission."

I was surprised by this, I just replied.

"Seriously?"

I noticed that I did actually stop wanking. I had noticed that Jo was getting more dominant with me and I was going with it, wanting to see what it was like to be a sub. But right now, I was desperate to keep my cock down.

She just replied.

"Yes. Leave your cock alone and no playing until I say so. I will be in touch."

I just replied.

"Okay."

I splashed more water over myself and had to wait a while until my cock was down.

Going back out, Sam gave me a funny look as if to say why was I gone for so long but I didn't say anything.

A few hours later

"I am burnt to a crips!" Sam shouted taking off her bikini as we were getting ready for bed.

I would have replied, except I was busy watching her naked body move around the room, she was very red but I was more interested in her ass swaying around. Without thinking I walked up and grabbed onto one of her arse cheeks and lent in for a kiss.

Her tongue starting going against mine and we were making out for a few minutes, my hard cock was pressing out of my shorts while my hand was left squeezing her arse. Suddenly she broke the kiss.

"I am way too burnt to do any of that."

How many times is this girl going to keep me hanging! I was horny as fuck and there was nothing I could do. I considered going to the bathroom for a wank but I had decided that I would do what Jo had told me and not touch.

Instead I lay in bed as Sam fell asleep next to me, my mind picturing all the ways I was going fuck Jo in a few days time.

Tuesday

9pm, I was lay in bed and my roommate Connor was in his room. I had been lay there for a few minutes texting Sam. Telling her about my day and having general conversation when a text from Jo came up on my phone.

"Hi there, I hope you have been good and not touched your cock without permission?"

She hadn't text me since I was at Sam's on the weekend even though I had text her multiple times. I quickly got off my conversation with Sam and replied to her.

"I did what you said, although it is very hard! I need a wank!"

Then Sam text me.

"What do you want to do this weekend?"

At the same time a text from Jo came through, thinking I will reply to Sam and try and get off the conversation so I can just text Jo and hope she will let me cum. I started texting Sam back and said.

"I am not sure, just hang out at mine?"

I started writing a text out telling her I was going to go to sleep when another text came through from Jo. I quickly finished my text and told Sam.

"I am really tired, I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight I love you."

As fast as I could I opened Jo's whatsapp chat, the two texts read like this.

"Ohh I bet you do, you need a wank thinking of my big tits bouncing in your face as your cock is deep in my wet pussy?"

And a minute later.

"I guess you are too busy for me again."

I typed back.

"No I am not too busy! I'm here! Sorry I was just texting Sam!"

Five minutes went with no reply, then I saw she was typing and I almost jumped out of my bed in excitement.

"You need to start deciding who get's more attention. You are not allowed to wank tonight. You will only cum tomorrow night when you are with me and Kal."

I was devastated, my hopes of her letting me wank then had just been crushed. I was considering just having a wank and not telling her, but I wanted to keep in my role of the submissive and text her back.

"I understand, I won't wank even though I really want to!"

A few minutes later she text me back.

"Good boy, get to sleep. I will see you tomorrow."

Wednesday

As soon as 5pm came I was out of the door from work and in my car in a minute. Driving to the hotel to meet Jo and this Kal.

I was nervous as I obviously had no idea what this guy was like, or what it was going to be like to have a threesome with him. Yet my horniness from not cumming for so long was controlling me now.

Once there I went straight into the room and saw Jo and Kal on the bed already kissing each other.

Dam! I wanted to be first here with her and get a go with her before he came.

"Finally you're here!" Jo shouted "Kal this is Liam, Liam this is Kal."

I walked over and shook his hand. Kal was taller than me but looked to be slimmer. As far as guys go I would guess you could call him attractive, he had a fairly well structured face and some stubble.

"Right, Kal is the sub so you can give him any orders you want Liam." Jo said to me as she walked over and started kissing me.

Thoughts of Sam did not exist in my head any more, as soon as Jo touched my cock from the outside of my pants all I could think about was her.

"Get undressed and get onto the bed now." Jo ordered me.

I didn't need telling twice, my clothes were off in a second, when I was naked, I suddenly realised I was in front of this bisexual man who was looking me up and down.

Without wanting to wait I lay down on the bed and watched as Jo began to take off her jeans and buttoned shirt.

Fuck she was so hot. As soon as her large tits were out I was drooling, I watched her thick thighs as she walked up to me and began to crawl along the bed to me.

"Right, I am going to get this nice big cock ready. Kal get behind me and get my pussy nice and wet."

Never breaking eye contact, Jo wrapped her perfect lips around my cock and took it deeper and deeper down her throat.

I let out a loud moan, needing this release for so long! The feel of her warm mouth around my cock and her tongue flicking my head was sending me into overdrive.

I then could see Kal was now undressed, his body was fairly toned but he wasn't as muscly as I am. He knelt behind Jo and I assumed he starting licking her pussy, getting it ready for me to fuck her like a slut.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,500 Followers
12