All Comments on 'Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 02'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DickeredDickeredalmost 2 years ago

I'm by this story line. Can hardly wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm. Worth the wait for this story to get hotter with some gay sex. Can’t wait for Liam to enjoy being fucked by Kai and sucking the cum out of his cock. My ass is just twitching with anticipation.

inconc3ivableinconc3ivablealmost 2 years ago

I love the way this is progressing!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

great installment, now that was five stars. part three should be amazing also. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the filthy language and the steady progression of the Journey. Thank you so much

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Well written, And you have kept us hanging 🍆😜,Cant wait to read the next Slutty Filthy Talking Chapter..

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Love the dirty language, a good friend calls me things like that even today. She and I love the reactions of those that overhear us. This is so well written about the journey, mine was so close.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

I love it! This is so hot!

I'd love to be him... yet I wouldn't be so resistant to Kal... not only would I have let him do anything wanted with me (I'd have insisted), but would have done everything yo ancwith him!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This had me hard from the beginning!! I loved how you worked Kal into the story. I would have been so horny I probably would have let him fuck my ass! I also love how Jo has taken control! Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...