Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm" Jo moaned sending vibrations up my cock. I was moaning back and so fucking horny.

This went on for a few moments then I felt Jo's tongue licking my balls, I knew where she was going and I definitely wasn't going to stop her.

Lifting my arse up, her wet tongue found my hole and started licking my arse like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck I love that so much, keep licking my arse you fucking slut!" I said to her.

She was moaning from Kal who was still behind licking her, I could just see his head and parts of his body.

"Mmm you like that do you baby?" She asked me.

I could barely think and stuttered out.

"Yes I love you licking my arsehole!"

Then in an instant I felt Jo get up, straddle my body and easily lowered her soaking wet pussy all the way down onto my cock. I was balls deep with her pussy lips wrapped around my cock nicely.

"Ride me you filthy little whore!" I told her as she was only slowly rocking forward and backwards, keeping my cock fully inside of her.

"Kal, come lick my arsehole as I take Liams cock!"

I didn't know how I felt about this, having his face so close to my dick, but I was too horny to think and feeling her pussy staying around my cock had my attention.

I could feel him moving around the bed and Jo leant forward to kiss me hard, our tongues fighting against each other as she suddenly moaned loud into my mouth.

"Oh yessss!!!" She screamed "I love having a cock in my cunt while my arsehole is being licked!"

Her moaning was getting me going further and I knew I wouldn't be lasting long! She was rocking backwards and forwards faster and faster.

"Your cock is so perfect! You want me to cum all over you?!" She shout at me.

I could feel my balls getting drenched from pussy, the feeling was amazing and I was getting so close to cumming.

Suddenly I felt something against my balls and I realised it was her pussy juices that were dripping onto my balls. Kal was licking my balls with his tongue as she was riding my cock.

I went to object which Jo must have noticed because she shoved a hand over my mouth and screamed out.

"Just fucking take it! You know you love it!"

I couldn't deny it felt fucking amazing! Her pussy lips hugging my cock going up and down as a warm tongue was licking my smooth balls, I just had to think it wasn't another guy doing it and enjoy the pleasure.

"MMmmhmmmhm" I kept moaning into her hand from the double pleasure.

I was getting close to cumming now, I forced her hand off of me and yelled out.

"I'M GOING TO CUM!!!"

"Yes cum in my fucking cunt you slut! Fill me up!!!" She screamed having her own orgasm as I exploded into her drenched pussy. Kal's tongue never leaving my balls and making my entire body shake.

It took a moment for me to regain my senses when I felt Jo sit up and my cock fell out of her pussy, she then ordered.

"Clean up my pussy slut!"

Realising she was talking to Kal, she stayed leant over me as she kissed me, out tongues once again rubbing against each other as I could feel Kal's body touching my legs as I was assuming he was licking my cum out of Jo's used pussy.

My cock was drenched and some of my cum had leaked out of her pussy and onto me. While we were kissing I felt something I wasn't expecting.

Kal's tongue started licking the cum and pussy juices off of my cock. I tried to argue but Jo held my head and kept kissing me hard. I didn't want it, but I felt another man's mouth around my cock, using his tongue to clean me up. I would be lying if it didn't feel good.

After I felt Kal stop licking my cock, Jo got off of me. Lay on her back and said.

"Right Kal you fucking bitch, come and fuck me!"

I moved off the bed and sat on the chair on the other side of the room, needing a few minutes to recover from my orgasm. I just watched as Kal's slim body mount Jo and started fucking the pussy I had just cum inside of.

He made eye contact with me and smiled.

After a few minutes Jo said.

"Liam, come here and fuck my mouth as Kal fucks my cunt!"

She got onto all fours and I could see Kal slide his cock back into her pussy, he wasn't as long as me but he was pretty thick!

Once in front of her, Jo's mouth was wide open with her tongue sticking out and I shover my cock straight down her throat so my balls were hitting her chin.

"glp.. glp.. glugh" she kept slurping and gagging as I was being relentless using her mouth like a pussy.

"You like having two dicks don't you? you fucking slut!" I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth, her spit fell to the floor and she gasped out.

"Fuck yes I love your cock!"

This carried on for a while until Kal started grunting and I could tell he was filling her pussy with the second load of cum.

Jo kept moaning onto my cock as she was deep throating me, clearly cumming for a second time.

She collapsed onto the floor and off of my cock panting for air.

I watched her role over and started grabbing her big tits as she was recovering from another orgasm. I was still hard and knew it would take longer for me to cum having already once before. She looked up and said.

"Liam stand there, I am going to take your cock deep down my whore throat!"

Standing on the side of the bed, I watched as this sexy older, married woman got on her knees and started sucking my dick like a pro. She was taking it all the way down and gagging every time it would hit her throat.

"Kal, get behind and lick his arse, he fucking loves that!" She ordered.

"Woah I don't know about that!" I quickly argued back, not expecting to have him lick my arsehole.

"Oh relax you can't even see him, just imagine it's me!" Jo said.

She had a point, I couldn't see him and I was not curious how it would feel having my arse rimmed whilst having someone deep throat my cock.

Feeling two new pairs of hands on my arse cheeks, I clenched a little but relaxed myself. I felt Kal's head move closer to me and I could feel his stubble scratch my arse cheeks.

All of my worries disappeared as soon as I felt his wet tongue on my arsehole. I can't believe I went so many years not knowing how good this felt. Looking down, Jo was on her hands and knees looking up and smiling at me.

"You like him licking your ass don't you?" She asked.

I just let out a loud moan as I felt his tongue diving deep into my little hole.

"Fuuuuuuckckkkkk yees I do!"

Jo's mouth was back around my cock and the pleasure from both sides was amazing. I never wanted it to stop. Except that so much pleasure was making my legs shake and I didn't know if I could hold myself up.

"I need to lie down, I don't think I can stand with all this going on!" I told them.

"Okay, you lie down and lift your legs up, Kal will lick your arse again while I come on top and suck your fat cock!" Jo said.

I didn't care anymore about the fact that a man was licking my arsehole, the pleasure it gave was too good to argue with.

Lying down, Jo straddled me facing away from me. I could see her used pussy that was dripping cum onto my chest, but I was too horny to care. A pair of hands were under me and I lifted my ass into the air. Very quickly I had the similar feeling of Kal's tongue in my arsehole and I was moaning very loud. Met with Jo's mouth wrapped around my cock.

They kept going and I was getting closer and closer to cumming, I shouted out.

"I am going to cum soon!"

Then Jo's mouth left my cock, she laughed and said.

"No cumming yet you dirty little slut!"

Fuuuuckk, her calling me a slut and controlling me and Kal's tongue still on my ass nearly made me cum right then!

"Slide a finger into his ass, he loves his little hole being fingered!" I heard Jo say. I was too horny to care, I opened my legs wider and accepted Kal's finger which slid easily into my wet arsehole.

"fuuuuuuuckk" I moaned at his finger getting deep inside of me.

My arsehole was already soaking wet and he was easily fingering me faster and faster when in no time I felt him slide a second in there just as deep.

"Oh my god!" I screamed at the intrusion.

I was panting for air when I felt Jo return her mouth to my cock.

My head was going light, my legs were lifting higher letting my arsehole get fingered faster and faster as Jo was taking my cock all the way down her throat. I could barely focus on anything that was going on when I felt Jo get off and say.

"I am going to the bathroom. Slut Kal you keep working him!"

I looked down and all I saw was Kal's smiling face looking at me, Jo was no longer in the room and I had my legs spread and lifted up watching Kal slide two fingers in and out of my ass and all I could do was moan in pleasure.

Without being able to speak, I helplessly watched as Kal moved forward, opened his mouth and took my leaking cock into it.

"Fuuuckk yeess!" Was all I could let out as I watching him bobbing up and down on my cock like a porn star.

I know he was a man but he could suck dick better than any woman I have been with. He would take it all the way down his throat with ease and I could feel his stubble tickling my smooth balls.

I could feel the alternating of him deep throating my cock, and they shoving his two fingers into my ass.

For a moment I wondered how I got here? I was just fucking a hot older woman and making her choke on my cock, and now she was nowhere to be seen and I was lay naked on the bed having another man sucking my cock and fingering me.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, my chest was panting up and down and I could feel my cum bubbling up.

"This is so hot!" I head Jo say as she walked back into the room, "You look like such a hot fucking slut, getting your dick sucked by a man and fingered like a whore!"

"Fuck YEEESSSSS" I screamed.

Starting at Jo's naked body and hearing her call me a whore sent me over and I was filling Kal's mouth with a huge load of cum.

"Keep fingering him!" I could just about hear Jo say.

My orgasm wasn't dying down, my entire body shook and my breathing was heavy when I heard her ask.

"Do you like that you fucking slut?"

"I loooovee itt! Don't stop fingering my fucking arsehooollee!" I moaned.

My cumming was dying down and Kal was taking my hard cock down his throat to make sure he got all of my cum.

"Come here." I heard Jo order. My eyes were closed and I had collapse back onto the bed exhausted when I felt Kal remove his fingers from my used arse hole.

With my eyes closed I could just hear the sound of Jo and Kal kissing. Then movement and I felt Jo sitting on top of me. My eyes were closed by from the shape of her body and the feel of her tits touching me I knew it was her.

She lent in to kiss me and I opened my mouth to let her tongue into mine. I was shocked when I tasted a thick puddle of cum go from her mouth into mine. She had clearly taken my cum from Kal's mouth and was now kissing me with it!

I was grossed out but too exhausted to care and just kept kissing her, my cum exchanging from both of our mouths as her hands ran all over me.

I must have passed out because the next time I was awake it was daylight again and my alarm was going off. Waking up I felt Jo's body wrapped around mine, what I didn't expect was Kal's body on my other side, all three of us naked.

I got out and managed not to wake them, got changed for work and was just about to leave when Kal touched me on the shoulder and said.

"Last night was fun. If you ever want some fun just us again here's my number."

"Erm, thanks." Was all I could stutter out. Not planning on ever calling him for one to one fun with a man.

All that day at work my arse was a little sore, but every time I looked back on the night before I got turned on.

Finally when I was back home I went to chill in my bed and replayed the whole evening. I had let a guy lick my balls, suck my cock, finger me and finally I tasted my own cum. The first time I had tasted any cum.

Yet when I thought of this, my cock was growing harder and harder.

"I just need a wank and then I will forget about it." I said to myself.

Quickly jerking my hard cock, I was picturing fucking Jo in all the different positions and having her screaming my name.

Then my phone buzzed. It was Jo, she said.

"Hi there slut. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye this morning. As always, no cumming without my permission."

I re-read it a few times, amazed by the change in control in our 'relationship'. After I turned off the chat, I put my dick away and knew that I was going to do what I was told.

My phone buzzed again. It was Sam.

"Hey Hun. How are you? What did you get up to last night? I didn't hear from you."

I lay my head into the pillow and thought about what I was going to do...

Part 3

Straight to Gay Slut: First Taste

12