Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Kal.

"Hi Kal, are you free tonight? I'm desperate for your cock down my throat!"

It took 10 minutes before he replied.

"Hey babe, sorry I'm working tonight. I have a friend who will be there tonight if you want?"

I wasn't too keen on sucking more strangers' cocks, but I was desperate.

"Okay tell him I will be there in half an hour!" I said.

Then, I texted Mistress Joanne.

"Hi Mistress. I am desperate for cock right now! Can I go to the Bellhouse Club?"

She quickly replied.

"You naughty cocksucker. You may go. But you will tell me everything that happens!"

I agreed, got dressed and booked a taxi.

Stepping out of the taxi, yet again I found myself at the extremely camp gay bar. I can't believe that I am almost like a regular in here now. Coming here more than our local pub in the last few weeks!

Once inside I headed to the bar and ordered a beer. Sipping it at the bar when someone tapped my shoulder.

Turning around there stood a big, black man, he was taller than me and extremely muscley. He just smiled and said.

"Are you Liam?"

I nodded my head, not saying a word.

"I guessed so. I am Trevor, Kal's friend." He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." I told him.

It seemed that he wasn't looking for small talk. He grabbed my hand and guided me through the crowd in the club.

Quickly we ended up in a private room, similar to the one I was in with Kal, it was dimly lit with a double bed in the middle.

What surprised me though was that we weren't alone. Stood on the corner was a thin woman, she had brunette hair and wore a short leather skirt, tights and a black t-shirt.

"This is Leanne, she will be helping." Trevor said as he sat onto the bed.

"Erm, Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hi." Leanne replied, but that was when I realised by the voice, that was actually a man!

"Get on your knees and come here slut!" Trevor ordered, distracting me from Leanne.

"Yes sir." I quickly replied, dropping to my knees and crawling over to this black man. Once I got to him, he was looking at me smiling and said.

"Take out my cock then."

Without speaking, I undid his trousers and pulled them down, unleashing his huge, black cock! It seems I have a thing for black cocks because everyone I have seen has made me instantly hard!

Grabbing onto his cock I wasted no time with wrapping my lips around it and taking it far down my throat.

"Fuuuckking hell!! Kal didn't say you were such a slut!" Trevor moaned as I quickly bobbed up and down on his cock.

Fucking hell I have missed this! Having a big fat cock in my mouth!

"Mmmmmm." I moaned as I swirled my tongue along his head, tasting his precum. Being the good cocksucker that I am.

"Good bitch. Leanne, go and undress him!" I heard Trevor say which panicked me! Why would he undress me?

But he gripped onto my head and kept forcing me up and down, gagging on his big, black cock as I felt Leanne removed my jeans and unbutton my shirt. With my help I was suddenly naked, on my knees and sucking this big cock.

"Get him ready." Trevor ordered which panicked me even more! I had no intention no letting this stranger fuck me!!

"He has a plug in master." I heard Leanne say from behind.

"A plug? HAHA!" Trevor laughed.

I was so embarrassed about being caught with the plug in, but I just wanted to focus on his cock.

"What do you say slut? You want Leanne to take your plug out and me to fuck your arsehole?" Trevor asked me.

I unwillingly took his cock out of my mouth and said to him.

"I just suck cock sir. My Mistress has just started me having plugs in."

"Just suck cock. That's going to change." Trevor said.

"It won't sir, I only suck dick." I told him defiantly.

"We will see bitch!" He said and the shoved my mouth back onto his cock.

"Glug... gluhgg...glughhh!" I kept spitting and gagging all over this big cock.

I felt like such a whore and I fucking loved it. Having a big strong man use my mouth and feel his dick down my throat. It is the best feeling in the world!

"Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you faggot?" Trevor asked.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth for a load of spit to drip down my chin, panting I looked up and told him.

"No sir, I just want to swallow your cum!"

"Okay then slut." He said and I returned to sucking his cock.

Bobbing up and down on it over and over, I felt him tense up and shout.

"I'm about to cum faggot! Swallow my big load!"

"MMMMmmmmm!" I moaned out feeling shot after shot of cum fill me mouth! I fucking love the taste of cum and let every drop stay in my mouth to keep it as long as possible.

"Fucking hell. You are such a slut." He said, standing up and his cock leaving my mouth.

"You can fuck Leanne if you want." Trevor told me.

I was still on my knees and looking up at this beautiful black man, I have never fucked a guy before and not sure how I felt about it.

"Please sir," Leanne said to me, "Please fuck my little pussy."

Fuck it, why not.

Standing up, I tried to regain some of my manliness and ordered him.

"Bend over the bed slut."

"Yes sir." Leanne said, bending over.

I lifted up his skirt, pulled down his tights and saw he was wearing a thong. I don't know what came over me but I pulled the thong to one side and buried my tongue on his tight looking arsehole.

"Mmmmm that's good!" He moaned as my tongue got deeper and deeper in his arsehole.

If you told me a few weeks ago that I would be rimming another man and preparing to fuck him I would've told you you were full of shit! But here I was, burying my tongue as deep as possible inside of his arse.

After a few minutes, I stood up and lined my cock with his arse.

"Please fuck my pussy! I need it so bad!" He moaned in a girly voice.

I can't believe that a man can act this girly, but I have never fucked an arsehole before and his looked extremely tight.

Trevor handed me some lube and sat back and watched as I poured it over my cock and Leanne's arsehole.

Lining up my cock, I started to push in. If he has taken Trevor's cock in his arse then he should easily be able to take mine.

As I pushed I felt the head of my cock slide inside of him.

"Fuuuuckkkk you're so fucking tight!!" I moaned out, his arsehole like a vice around my cock.

"Mmmm yes sir!" He moaned out as I kept pushing deeper and deeper in. Not believing how tight an arsehole could feel. So much tighter than any pussy I have fucked.

Soon I was balls deep inside of this gay boy's arsehole and it felt fucking amazing!! I wasted no time with quickly fucking him, watching his arse stretching around my big cock as I went in and out of him.

"Fuck, so good!" He kept moaning over and over.

I grabbed onto his juicy arse and rammed my cock deep inside of him. Spanking him as I fuck him.

"You're so tight!" I moaned out as I kept fucking him.

I watched his arsehole stretching around my cock, his body moving back and forth with every one of my thrusts and his great arse as I spanked him.

It didn't take long for me to know I was going to cum soon.

"I'm about to cum slut!" I warned him.

"Fill my pussy with your cum sir!!" He moaned out.

Fucking hell this guy is a real whore!!

I kept going balls deep fucking him over and over until I felt myself explore with cumming!

"Fuuuuuckkkkk!!" I roared out as I unloaded shot after shot of cum inside of his little arsehole.

"YEEESS!!" He moaned out and I could see that he was cumming onto the bed!

I couldn't believe that he was cumming just from me fucking him and no one touching his cock!

As soon as my cock went soft I pulled out of his arse, which was still tight around my soft dick.

"That was fucking amazing!" I told him.

"Yeah, Leanne loves getting fucked. And soon you will." Trevor said laughing from his seat.

"Erm, I don't think so." I told him.

"Okay faggot. Tell Kal to text me when you're ready to take my black cock up you arsehole." He said which annoyed me.

I quickly got dressed and left the club and headed home.

Once in bed I text Joanne everything that had happened, she replied.

"You naught slut! So you have now fucked another man, how was it?"

I replied.

"It was so tight! I couldn't believe it! It felt so good!"

She text me back.

"You will want to fuck arses all the time now!"

Which I knew was right, I couldn't get over how tight and amazing it felt. Again I found myself falling deeper into this new person I was becoming, I have now fucked another man. I don't know what I am becoming.

Flirting with the sister

The Next Saturday

Without instructions to do so, I put the third sized plug into my arse on the Thursday. The second one I had gotten used to and I wanted to get the feeling of being stretched again. I can't explain it, something about having something stretching my arsehole and staying deep in me was becoming a good feeling and the second plug just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

After fucking Leanne, I have tried to stay away from any more gay stuff. I haven't sucked a cock (Although I have thought about it every day!) and I haven't seen Mistress Joanne, although we have been texting every day.

It was Saturday night and I was seeing Sam. Sam, her sister and I were watching a film in their living room when Sam went to go to the bathroom leaving just me and her sister.

We were sat very close together and her thigh was touching mine, it was closer than we have usually gotten before and I was having to try and hide my hard on.

"So Liam, how are you doing?" She asked me.

"Good thanks, work is going well and I'm pretty happy at the minute." I told her.

Annie then raised her hand and placed it onto my arm, smiling she said.

"Oh wow, you have kept up the gym then I can tell."

Her touching me just got me going more, was she trying to flirt with me?

"Yeah I have, so have you I can see." I told her, wanting to flirt back.

"Oh you have been looking at me have you?" She asked with a grin.

"Well it's hard not to sometimes." I told her.

I know this was dangerous, but it was nice having such a sexy woman flirting with me.

"That's true, I have caught you staring a few times." She said very seductively.

She was in a black t-shirt which was tight and just emphasised how big her tits were, what I would do to just grab them and have my way with her right now! I was so horny from thinking of cock all week!

"And.... Do you like me staring at you?" I asked her.

Suddenly she leaned in close, her lips pretty much touching my ear as she whispered.

"Maybe you should do more than just stare...."

FUCKKK! I couldn't control myself.

I turned around and looked into her beautiful blue eyes, staring at me seductively. I leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips.

But before contact was made the sound of Sam coming down the stairs shocked us both into stopping! Both of our eyes shot open and she jumped further away from me on the sofa.

She smiled and nodded down, my hard cock clearly on show!! I grabbed a blanket and covered myself, looking at her and smiling.

"Hey, should we carry on with the film?" Sam said, coming into the room and sitting down next to me.

"Good idea." Annie said, still smiling at me.

The rest of the movie I caught Annie looking at me every now and again, I can't believe she made that move on me, when I am dating her own sister! She is so hot and I would love to fuck her!

Finally, the film ended and Annie went to bed, giving me another smile before she left. I was crazy horny and as soon as Annie was out of the room I pulled Sam in for a kiss.

She was moaning into my mouth and I was rubbing my hard cock against her.

Then I felt Sam's hand reached around and grab my arse as I was making out with her, her hand on my arse reminded me of the butt plug inside of me!

Shit! I can't have sex with her! What if she somehow see's the plug?!

Breaking the kiss, I played it cool telling her we should go to bed.

Once there, I knew she was horny, so I kissed down her body until I started licking her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm I like that." She moaned grabbing onto my head.

My tongue flicking her clit, I can't help but think of sucking a cock rather than licking her pussy. The taste of a thick cock whilst I'm bobbing up and down on it.

But I kept licking as well as I could until she quietly moaned out and came for me.

"That was so good." She moaned, "Want me to sort you out?" She asked.

"No it's okay don't worry." I told her, knowing that she doesn't like giving blowjobs I knew it wouldn't be hard to stop her.

We said goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

The Cuckold Husband

Tuesday

I was on my lunch at work when my phone began to ring, looking at it I saw Joanne's name. She never normally called me during the day and would usually text. But I thought there was no harm in answering.

"Hi," I said answering.

"Hi slut. How's your arse going?" She asked.

I turned he volume down on the phone hoping that no one could hear her.

"It's good, how come you're calling me?" I asked.

"Just a quick one. My husband wants to watch you fucking me, so you're coming here tonight." She said, not asking a question but instead an order.

"Are you sure?" I asked, not sure how I feel about fucking her in front of her husband.

"Don't question me whore!" She shot back.

Without thinking I replied "Yes Mistress."

"Good slave. See you tonight." And then she hung up the phone.

This was going to be another first for me, fucking her in front of her husband. Let's see how it goes.

8pm, I was knocking onto Joanne's door and surprisingly her husband answered. He was not what I expected.

He was 6 foot, not muscly looking but he was fairly well built. I just expected it to be a sort of wimpy man.

"You must be Liam." He said looking me up and down.

"I am, and your name is?" I asked trying to stay firm in front of him, knowing that soon he would be watching me fuck his wife.

"Peter." He replied.

"Slave. Get in here!" I heard Joanne calling out.

I didn't know if she was calling me or her husband but we both turned and walked in, not speaking to each other.

"Husband, go get a few drinks while me and Liam get started." She said smiling.

"Yes Mistress." He replied.

This is wild!

Sitting on the sofa next to Joanne, she looked into my eyes and said.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me, I want you to treat me like a proper fucking whore!"

"Oh trust me I will." I told her leaning in and kissing her, my tongue going straight into her mouth and making out with her on the sofa.

"Here are your drinks." Her husband said retuning to the room.

"Good husband, put them there." Joanne said before returning to kissing me.

I could hear Peter moving around us as I made out with his wife, her hands running around my body and eventually grabbing onto my cock.

I started grabbing her big tits and moaning as her hand went into my trousers and she started to wank my cock.

"Give me that cock!" She moaned, dropping onto her knees and taking my cock into my mouth.

"Fuck yes." I moaned as she quickly started deep throating me.

Looking up I saw her husband sat on the chair opposite us watching. I just smiled at him cockily, knowing he was some how getting turned on by his wife sucking my cock.

Joanne's lips were wrapped tightly around my cock when I felt her pushing on the plug in my arse.

"You dirty little slut." I moaned out knowing she wanted to be treated like one.

"Mmmmm." She moaned around my dick.

"Come here you fucking whore!" I said, gripping onto her hair and pulling her up, bending her over the sofa.

With ease I pulled her shorts down and her perfect pussy was in front of me. Without giving her any warning I slid my entire thick cock balls deep into her.

"FUUUCKK! Fuck me with your big cock!" She moaned back from me fucking her.

"You like this young cock don't you you fucking whore?!" I moaned, enjoying the control as her wet pussy wrapped around my cock.

"I fucking love it! So much better than my husband!" She moaned.

I felt bad about that comment, but turning to see his reaction I saw he was now naked and wanking whilst watching us! His cock was not small at all like I thought. In fact he was probably a similar size to mine!

I caught myself looking back and staring at his cock for a while whilst Joanne kept bouncing back on my cock. Peter just smiled whilst looking back at me.

Dragging my gaze away from his cock, I pulled out of Joanne and sat on the sofa.

"Ride me you married slut." I told her.

"Mmmm yes sir." She moaned out.

She took off her clothes and straddled me, her amazing tits in my face as her thick legs went on either side of me, I watched as her pussy slowly lowered onto my cock. It was so warm and tight but I couldn't stop thinking about when I fucked Leanne's arsehole, that was tight beyond belief.

"I love this cock!" She moaned out as she started to ride me faster and faster.

I was grabbing and biting her tits as she rode me, feeling her wet pussy bouncing and grinding on me.

"You like this?" She moaned kissing me.

"I love fucking your pussy you little slut!" I moaned out at her.

I could see Peter still wanking as he was watching us, Joanne must have seen me looking at him as she turned around and quickly shouted.

"No fucking cumming you cuck!"

"Yes Mistress." He replied and released his cock.

I could see it fully now and my mouth watered just looking at it.

Joanne kept riding me, gripping onto my shoulders as her pussy kept going up and down on my hard cock. I could feel her pussy clenching and I knew she was close to cumming.

"Are you going to cum on my cock you fucking whore?!" I moaned.

"Yes sir, make this dirty married whore cum!!" She moaned as her body began to shake on top of me.

Her head was arched back as she screamed out.

"Fuuuckk I'm cummingg!!"

I could feel her tight pussy clenching around my cock, I was staring at Peter's dick and I felt myself explode inside of her.

"Fuuuuuckkk!" I moaned out as bursts of my cum filled her pussy completely.

"That was so good! I fucking love your cock!" She moaned kissing me, making out with me with my semi hard cock still deep inside of her.

Getting off me, she got onto all fours on the sofa and shouted.

"Cuck husband! Come clean my pussy!"

I was surprised by this, I knew he was a cuckold and wanted to watch his wife get fucked but I didn't think he was going to be eating my cum.

But I watched as he walked over, his cock swaying in the air as he got behind Joanne and buried his tongue into her pussy that was filled with my cum.

"Mmmm good bitch." She moaned as he kept licking her.

After a few minutes of Peter licking my cum from her pussy, she moved away and said.

"Right, you are going to fuck me on our bed while he watches."

I wasn't going to say no, so I followed her to their bedroom. Although I have already fucked her on this bed, I don't know if Peter knew that.

For the next half hour I fucked her in many different positions around their bedroom whilst Peter watched, wanked his cock but was not allowed to cum.

Eventually, when I had Joanne's legs wrapped around me while I was on top of her I filled her pussy with another load of cum.

"I'm going to go for a shower, you're staying here tonight slave." Joanne said, seemingly turning back to being the dominant now I have cum.

I just nodded and watched her naked body as she left the room and I heard the shower turn on.

Looking across, Peter was sat on a chair in the corner, completely naked with his rock hard cock still there. Not being allowed to cum after all this must've been hard for him.

He caught me staring and said.