Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Mistress." I replied.

"It's too late for that now slut. Get on your knees." She ordered.

Without hesitating, I dropped to the ground and looked up at her.

She was in a dress that really made her tits look great.

"Lift up my dress slave!" She ordered.

Quickly, I crawled next to her and lifted up her dress. I was extremely shocked when I saw that she was wearing a strap on!!!

"You know what this is?" She said, grabbing the plastic cock and pointing it at me.

"Yes Mistress." I stuttered back.

"What is it slut?" She asked, still angry.

"It's a strap on, Mistress." I told her.

"And do you know what I am going to do with this strap on?" She asked me.

I looked up into her eyes, she was now smiling back at me. I knew what she was going to do, but I asked anyway.

"What?"

Laughing, she replied.

"Since you obviously don't want to be the strong man. I am going to teach you your new place as my bottom slut. I am going to fuck your arsehole good and hard."

Fuck! This is it, I am actually going to be fucked!

I couldn't say that the thought hasn't come into my head, but I honestly didn't think I would ever actually do it. But as I knelt here, I knew I was not going to deny my Mistress anything that she wanted.

Not replying, she eventually shouted.

"Anything to say whore?"

"I'm sorry Mistress." Is all I could stutter out.

"You naughty whore. Since you love my husband's cock so much, go and suck his dick!" She ordered me.

Obeying like a good slut, I crawled over to her husband who was taking off his clothes and now sat there naked.

Without wasting any time, I grabbed onto his big hard cock and wrapped my lips around him. Having his delicious cock back in mouth made my body shiver, knowing my proper place was sucking a real man's cock!

"You are such a cock whore!" Her husband moaned as I bobbed up and down his cock.

I felt Joanne's hands on me and she started to take off my pants. Soon I had Peter's cock down my throat and I was naked from the waist down.

Joanne's hand was running around the plug in my arse, pushing it deeper and deeper. I couldn't stop myself from moaning around Peter's cock.

"You're such a fucking whore. I thought you were going to be the man to use me in front of my husband, but it seems you are just a sissy little cockwhore!" Joanne told me, spanking my arse.

"Mmmmm." I moaned, her tone and name calling just got me hornier and I could feel my hard cock below me.

I felt the plug being pulled from my arse, my hole stretching around it again until finally it was out.

Without warning, Joanne slipped a few fingers deep inside of me. I couldn't feel how many but I felt very tight around them.

"Mmmmmm." I kept moaning as my head was bobbing up and down. Peter's hands resting on my head as I kept flicking my tongue around his cock, tasting his delicious precum while my Mistress fingered me.

"You like me fingering you? You fucking whore!" Joanne said spanking me again.

Taking the amazing cock out of my mouth I moaned.

"I fucking love it Mistress!"

"You like your Mistress having three fingers in you while you suck on a fat cock?" She asked fucking me with her fingers.

"I love it Mistress! I'm a whore for you and any cock!" I announced before taking Peter's cock back into my mouth.

"Come and suck my dick whore!" Joanned ordered.

I took Peter's out of my mouth, looking up he was just smiling at me. I turned around and grabbed onto Joanne's strap on, it was bigger than the plug, probably similar size to the 6 inch dildo that she got me in that box.

Without saying a word, I wrapped my lips around her plastic cock and started bobbing up and down on it.

It was incredible, sucking on her fake cock as I look up and saw her perfect tits above me and her smiling at me. It was the best of both worlds!

"You've become a real cocksucker whore haven't you?" She asked smiling at me.

My wet lips remained bobbing up and down on her fake cock as I started at her and moaned.

"Mhmmmm." To let her know that I am a cocksucker.

"Come with me now!" She ordered, "And you too husband!"

I crawled behind her, all the way to their bedroom. The bedroom that only a few days ago I was fucking her like a whore while her husband watched. But now, it is going to be me getting fucked.

I wasn't frightened of it anymore, I have accepted that it was about to happen and after her fingering I was actually excited.

"Lay on the bed and spread your legs." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I obeyed, laying onto the bed and spreading my legs.

I looked down and saw my cock, rock hard and smooth all over from the hair removal cream.

Watching Joanne, completely naked except for the black strap on cock. Her perfect and sexy body sending me wild as she got onto the bed between my legs.

Peter went and sat on the same chair he was on last time and just watched.

When Joanne got between my legs, she lifted up my legs and rested them onto her shoulders. The same that I have done with so many women before.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Do you want that?" She moaned out, smiling at me and her fingertips tickling my smooth balls.

"I want it Mistress." I moaned back desperately.

"You want me to take your anal virginity? To use this big cock to fuck your arse like the whore you are? This won't be a one time thing slave. Once I have taken your arsehole, I am going to use it whenever I want. You are officially agreeing to be my bottom slave." She said, holding the cock and lining it up with my already stretched arsehole.

"I want you Mistress. Please take my anal virginity and fuck me like a dirty cock slut that I am! I want it!" I moaned back, meaning every word!

"Good whore!" She said.

Then I felt it, the head of her cock slide into my already loosened arse. The plugs seem to have worked in preparing me for this.

"Fuuuckkk." I whispered out feeling the head of the fake cock inside of me. It was definitely thicker than the plugs.

"That's it, moan for me bitch." Joanne said smiling down at me.

This woman is amazing, I would do anything she told me, she is just perfect.

I watched from lay down on my back, my legs spread and lifted onto her shoulders. One of her hands on my right thigh as the other held onto the fake cock as she pushed it deeper and deeper inside of me.

I could feel every inch of the cock as my arsehole stretched around it, it felt fucking amazing! Feeling my hole being stretched and forced to take this cock.

I felt her move forward and her thighs touched me and I knew the full cock was inside of me.

"Fuuuckkk. I feel so full!" I moaned out, my chest heaving as I couldn't believe how full my arsehole felt!

"You've taken my whole cock you fucking whore! You like that don't you?" She whispered to me.

Controlling my breathing, I looked up at this beautiful woman and moaned back.

"I love it Mistress. I am your cock taking whore!"

Looking to the side, Peter was watching with a smile as Joanne started to thrust in and out of my arse, slowly at first to let my hole get used to being stretched. He was probably happy seeing the young man that fucked his wife was now the one getting fucked.

"Oh fuck mistress!" I moaned as she picked up the pace, my legs still on her shoulders as her whole body was fucking in and out of my arsehole.

"You like that whore?" She moaned out grabbing onto my cock.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT!!" I moaned out arching my back!

I can't explain the feeling, my arse felt so full and stretched and I loved this woman using me like a whore. I was a whore for her!

She kept wanking my cock as I felt her forcing the cock deeper and deeper into my arse at every thrust.

"Can I cum Mistress? Plleeeasse!" I moaned.

"Not yet you fucking whore!!" She moaned back stopping with the cock fully in me.

"Please Mistress, fuck me!" I moaned, desperate to have the feeling of being fucked back.

"You are begging me to fuck your arsehole with my cock?" She asked, laughing.

"Yes Mistress! Fuck my slutty arsehole with your big cock! I want to be your whore!" I moaned in pleasure.

"Turn around!" She ordered, pulling her cock out of me.

My arse felt empty and I yearned for it to be filled again, without wasting any time. I got onto my hands and knees and arched my back so my arse was pointing at her.

If I could see myself now I wouldn't believe it was me, on my hands and knees desperate for my Mistress to fuck me in the arse? But I didn't care right now.

"Fuck my fucking arsehole Mistress!" I moaned.

She quickly complied with my request and I felt the entire lubed up cock filling me up.

"Fuuuuckk yeess!!" I moaned out, rising my head as she fucked me over and over.

SPANK!

"You like that you fucking whore?" She said.

"I love it!" I screamed.

SPANK!

She kept grabbing and slapping my arse.

Then I felt her go balls deep in me and lean forward, feeling her big, heavy tits on my bare back as her cock remained in my arsehole. Her warm breath in my ear as she moaned out.

"Are you enjoying this my slave?"

"I love it Mistress." I moaned to her.

"You're going to suck my husband's cock as you take mine." She told me.

"Thank you, Mistress." I said, realising I was thanking her for letting me suck her husband's cock.

Not long after, Peter was kneeling in front of me with his big cock aimed at my face. It was hard to bob up and down on his cock from this position, so I just wrapped my lips around his dick and let him fuck my face.

He wasted no time, apparently happy to fuck my face like a whore. I could feel his balls hitting my chin as he went down my throat at every thrust.

I was gagging all over his cock and could feel spit pouring down my chin from deep throating his dick. Then my Mistress started fucking me again.

She would thrust into me and force me to take Peter's cock deeper.

"You're such a fucking whore, getting spitroasted by us!" Joanne moaned.

I realised that I was being spitroasted, something I never expected to happen but loving every fucking second of it!

"Mmmmm!" I just moaned in pleasure from being used this way.

After a while of fucking, I didn't realise it but Peter and Joanne were no longer moving. In fact, I was bouncing my arse back onto Joanne's cock and then go forward and take Peter's cock down my throat. I was being such a whore, gleefully taking her plastic cock deeper and deeper inside of my no longer virgin arsehole while deep throating her husband.

Suddenly, she reached down and grabbed onto my cock that was leaking precum all over the sheets.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned out, knowing it would take a second for me to cum!

"You're going to cum with a cock in your mouth and in your arse! You are a cock taking whore now! You belong to me! You will suck and fuck anyone I tell you to. You are my sissy faggot slave and you will cum from my cock!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" My muffled screams vibrated around Peter's cock as Joanne's words forced a huge orgasm out of me!

"MMMMMMMMMM!!" I can't stop fucking cumming!!

My arsehole clenched around her cock as more cum than I have ever had in my life erupted from my cock!!

I was covering their bed in cum as Joanne kept wanking me harder and harder.

Soon I was finished but I was still moaning onto Peter's cock.

"Finish me off you fucking slut!" He suddenly ordered and without thinking I carried on bobbing up and down onto his cock.

I felt Joanne leave my arse and I had an empty feeling, I could tell my hole was stretched and I already missed the feeling of having her in me.

It didn't take much longer for Peter to start moaning and fill my mouth with a tasty load of cum. Like a good slut I swallowed every drop.

When I was done, Joanne said to me.

"Go and sit in that chair. You are going to watch my husband fuck me since apparently that isn't enough for you anymore."

"Yes Mistress." I said, embarrassed of the situation.

I sat there, naked and my arse sore as I watched Peter fucking Joanne from behind. Both staring at me as he fucked her.

"Fuck I love your big cock!" She moaned, "Fuck me like I just fucked the sissy slut over there!" She moaned looking at me.

I was so embarrassed, but I couldn't stop watching her face and the pleasure she was getting from his cock.

I then found myself watching Peter, his body moving as he fucked her from behind. His manly moans as he used her properly. I was jealous.

Soon he filled her full of cum and Joanne said.

"Come and lick me clean you fucking whore!"

I moved over and licked her, tasting another load of Peter's cum until she came over my face.

Once I was finished, she held my face and kissed me hard, tasting his cum on my tongue.

"You are officially my bottom whore. I am going to fuck you all the time." She told me.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, knowing I would happily take her fucking me again.

After cleaning up, I was ready to head home. Just as I was leaving, Joanne and Peter were on the sofa cuddling when Joanne shouted over to me.

"Slave!"

Turning around I said.

"Yes Mistress."

"That thong I gave to you. When you get home, put it on and send a photo to me."

What? She wanted me to wear her thong? I didn't know why she would like that, but I had accepted that I would obey any order she gave me, so I told her.

"I will do Mistress."

"Such a slut." Peter said laughing as I left their house and headed home.

Finally, I got home around midday. I said hello to Myles and had a normal conversation with him, like I hadn't just been fucked in my arse and swallowed two loads of cum.

What would he think if he knew what I have been getting up to?

I headed to my room and pulled out the soft thong. Getting naked, I stepped into it and pulled it up. I would be lying if I didn't say the feeling of it was nice, having it tightly up my crack and the soft material on my smooth cock and balls.

I took the a few photos, of me stood wearing it and one of me on my hands and knees from behind.

Sending them to Joanne, I looked through and almost couldn't believe that was me! Wearing a thong on my hands and knees after getting fucked in my arse.

As I lay there, not taking the thong off, I thought of what I was going to do.

I think I have to end it with Sam.

I love Sam, but I wasn't ready to stop with Joanne and I was still learning more about myself. But it wasn't right doing this behind her back. She deserved better than that.

The end for now....