Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Liam starts to learn the pleasures of anal.
14k words
4.77
30.3k
52

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,463 Followers

Journey From Slut to Gay Slut Part 5: Dildo Fucking

This is the fifth instalment of the series and I would recommend reading the first 4 before this one. There are elements of offensive words and humiliation, be warned.

This part of the story got longer than I intended, but it is loosely based on real events from my life so I wouldn't be doing the story justice if I missed parts out. I just wanted to say thank you for all the messages and comments about this story, the loyal fans for Liam's journey are amazing and I really appreciate it.

I am always open to any feedback, good or bad so please feel free to comment or email me!

Otherwise, HAPPY WANKING!!

Part 1

Liam begins talking to a lady called Jo on a BDSM chat room, although she is married and Liam is in a relationship they both decide to meet up and have a wild night of fucking. By the end Liam experience his first time of being rimmed and having his arse fingered.

Part 2

Jo begins to become more dominant, getting Liam to finger himself on facetime. When they meet up for a second time to have a threesome with a man named Kal that Jo also met on a BDSM chatroom. During the threesome Liam ends by having his arsehole fingered by Kal whilst he also sucked his dick. Jo takes Liams cum into her mouth and kisses Liam, giving him his first ever taste of cum.

Part 3

Liam starts to enjoy the taste of his own cum, when meeting up with Joanne he licks her pussy to find out another man has recently cum inside of her. Only building his taste for cum more! He eventually goes for one last night of passion, having a threesome with a dominant older man, Liam takes his first ever cock into his mouth.

Part 4

After having his first ever cock, Liam has a taste for it. Meeting Kal to discuss his new feelings, but this ended with him giving Kal a blowjob in the open. After that his addiction just increased, going to the Bellhouse Gay Bar in search for another cock, Liam ended up sucking an older man and then after him a black man. The black man took Liam's number and invited him over another night. Liam told Joanne who has now ordered Liam to address her as his Mistress. Once Liam got to the black man's (Dwayne) house, he saw two other black men. Although nervous at first, Liam ended the night by sucking all three black men, taking three fingers in his arse and went home with his face covered in all three loads. A few days later Liam got a box delivered from his Mistress, inside was a red thong, 4 different butt plugs and a large black dildo!

The First Plug

"Hi slave. How is your day going?"

My phone buzzed, looking I read it was from Mistress Joanne.

I was sat at my desk, supposed to be doing work but instantly distracted by this message. Quickly I replied.

"Hi Mistress Joanne. It is going well thankyou, how are you?"

She quickly replied.

"Good thank you. Did you get my box yesterday?"

The box, filled with a red thong, 4 different sizes of butt plugs and a large 6inch dildo. I couldn't stop thinking about it, I know what they are for but I don't know if I want that.

"I did Mistress." I told her.

As I carried on trying to do my work, another text came through.

"Good. That is my thong as well slut."

Reading that, her calling me a slut made my cock hard instantly.

I still can't get my head around what has been going on inside of me. In just over a week I have admitted that love to suck dick. I didn't know what I was, whether I was bi or not. I didn't have any attraction to men, I don't want a relationship with a man. It's just something about sucking a guy's cock that I now yearn for.

I replied back to Mistress Joanne.

"That is good to know Mistress."

"Text me when you get home." She text me and I told her that I will.

Actually having work to do, I put my phone away and carried on with my day.

Eventually, my day ended and on the drive home I decided to call my girlfriend Sam. Last time I saw her was just after the high of sucking three black men's cocks. The whole weekend I couldn't think straight. So I thought I should call her and have an actual conversation.

"Hey hun, how're you?" She said answering the phone.

"I'm good thank you, how is your day?" I asked.

"Good thanks, it's so hot today! I worked from home." She told me.

I paused, I wanted to tell her everything, just admit to everything that I have done. But I know that'll be the end of our relationship, how could it not? I have cheated on her a lot, granted with only one woman, but I don't think she would be happy to find out that I have sucked six different cocks!

So I swallowed my guilt and carried on my conversation with her until I got home.

Getting into my bedroom, Myles was not back from work yet, so I lay my head down and tried to think.

Was I bi? I still think about when I can next suck a cock. It's like there are two sides of me that I can't show anyone I know. Anyone except Joanne. She keeps bringing out this side of me that I never knew I had and I don't know if I want to stop.

I am scared of where it could lead me to, but I was also excited to find out more about myself.

Sitting up, I texted Joanne.

"I am back home Mistress."

Quickly she replied.

"Good boy. Are you alone?"

I told her I was and instantly she was facetiming me. I answered.

"Hi Slut." She said.

"Hi Mistress." I nervously replied.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, sensing my confusion.

"I just don't know what is happening to me. I feel like a different person to who I was not long ago." I opened up to her.

"It's okay, you are just learning new things about yourself. There is nothing wrong with that." She said which actually made me feel better about it. Then she told me.

"I have told my husband about what I have been doing behind his back."

This shocked me! She told her husband about her cheating?!

"What did he say?" I asked curious.

"We are staying together, he is staying as my cuck. He doesn't want a divorce which I'm happy about." She told me.

If her husband could get over it, maybe Sam could get over what I have done?

"That's good Mistress, I'm happy for you." I told her.

"Thank you slave. Now. Get the box I sent to you." She ordered.

Just her firm tone made me hard straight away, putting my phone down, I grabbed the box from under the bed and showed her.

"Good boy, what do you think of what is inside?" She asked.

I took a minute to think of my answer, before finally replying.

"Nervous."

"Why is that?" She said with a smile.

"I assume these toys are for me? I have never done anything like this." I told her.

"They are for you. You have been fingered a lot of times now slave and every time you have absolutely loved it! I mean you were close to letting those black men fuck you the other night!!" She said laughing.

I wasn't going to let those men fuck me, but she was right about the rest. I have been fingered a lot and I have always loved it. Sensing my trepidation she then said.

"Listen slave, I am just opening you to new experiences. Have you not enjoyed everything so far?"

She was right, I have loved it!

"Yes I have mistress." I told her.

"Good boy," She said, "Now, I have a few orders for you." She told me which made me nervous.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, knowing that I would do anything she told me. I was in this deep I might as well continue.

"You are to buy some hair removal cream, I want your cock and arse completely smooth." She told me.

Without hesitating I replied.

"I will Mistress."

"Good boy. I am going now, but no touching your cock!" She ordered which disappointed me as I was horny as fuck!

"I understand Mistress. I won't wank I promise!" I told her.

"Good boy. Tell me when you are smooth." She said and then hung up.

I looked at the box, I knew I was going to do what she ordered and I was no longer nervous about it. I wanted to explore myself and learn more about who I am.

Although I was desperate to cum, I did as I was told, got changed and went to the living room. Spending the rest of the night playing on the PlayStation with Myles, all the time thinking of sucking cock.

Wednesday

I finished work, on the way home I stopped by the shop and got the hair removal cream.

As soon as I was through the door I was in the bathroom and rubbed the cream all over the hair around my cock, balls and arse. Once it was off, I looked in the mirror and it was completely smooth all over. I have shaved my balls a lot before but never my arse.

I texted Joanne.

"Hi Mistress, I am smooth."

After about 20 minutes she replied.

"Good slave. Now lube up the first plug and put it in your arse."

I didn't need any more than that. I got the first plug out, it was only small and I wasn't too worried about it.

Rubbing lube all around it and then over my arse, I got the sudden urge to finger myself and with the lube my finger easily slid knuckle deep inside of me. For a few minute I stood there, slightly bent over and enjoyed the feeling of my own finger going in and out of my arse.

Until I managed to stop myself, I got the plug, spread my cheek with one hand and slide the plug inside of my arse. It was met with a little resistance but with the lube and its small size I managed to get it in.

My arsehole felt a little stretched around it, but nothing too bad.

"Done it." I text Joanne.

"Good slut. Show me." She ordered.

Bending over in front of the mirror in my room, I took a photo of the plug inside of me and sent it to her.

"Good boy. Now leave it in there, and no fucking wanking!!" She text me.

I was disappointed that I still couldn't wank, but I tried to carry on my evening with his plug filling my arsehole.

Mistress's House

Friday

For the next three days I had the plug in me at all times and not allowed to cum once! I only took it out for the necessary reasons and cleaning and then put it back in.

By Friday I was a horny mess, I would push it in deeper to feel it and my cock was aching for attention.

"What are you doing tonight slut?" Joanne text me.

My cock was already dripping with precum from just reading that. I had no plans to see Sam this weekend so I instantly replied.

"I'm free Mistress. Do you want to meet?" I asked her.

"Yes, come to my house this time. My husband is out. Bring the box." She said and then sent me her address.

An hour later I was parking outside of her house, there was only Joanne's car there and I walked to the door and knocked on.

Dressed in just a robe, Joanne smiled and let me in.

"So, where is your husband tonight?" I asked her.

"I told him you were coming to fuck me so he is out with his mates." She told me.

I still find it strange how he willingly lets people come and fuck his wife, but I wasn't about to argue.

Joanne walked me into living room, her house was really nice. She obviously did well for herself.

Then I watched as her robes dropped to the floor.

I stared in awe as she stood in front of me naked, her big, firm tits right there and the thick thighs. I was desperate to touch her but I knew I should wait for her permission.

She just smiled at me, walking backwards until she sat on the sofa and spread her legs. I could see right at her smooth pussy that I was desperate to fuck.

"Knees." She ordered.

Not thinking, I dropped to my knees.

"Crawl to me." She said.

I didn't speak, I just crawled towards this perfect woman. I soon found myself between her legs, looking up at her smiling down at me.

"Good slut. Now lick my pussy." She ordered.

I didn't need telling twice, I gripped onto her thighs and pushed my head forwards to her pussy. Running my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, flicking her clit over and over.

"Mmmm good boy." She moaned from my licking.

"Mmmmm." I moaned back at her pussy.

"It's so hot that you've become such a slut for cock!" She moaned out.

I just carried on licking, my head now thinking of having a nice, big cock to suck right now.

"You love sucking cock don't you slave?" She ordered, gripping my hair and pulling me backwards.

"Yes Mistress!" I told her.

She held me there staring at me, I looked down and saw her soaking pussy.

"Take off your clothes." She ordered.

In an instant, I stood up and stripped in front of her.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" She said, reaching forward and running her hands along my abs. "Now turn around and show me that plug!"

Silently, I turned around and bent forward, I felt her hands on my arse cheeks and spread them apart.

"Mmmm good boy." She said as he started to push the plug deeper.

My cock leaking precum below me.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"Good." I moaned out as she kept pushing it.

"Sit of the sofa!" She ordered.

I turned around and sat down as she stood up. Suddenly she straddled on top of me, easily sitting her pussy all the way down on my rock hard cock!

"Fuuckk yes!! I love this cock!" She moaned out.

"I love your pussy!" I moaned back to her as she started to grind on top of me.

"Mmmm yes I can feel you so deep inside of me." She moaned as she got faster and faster.

The days of having the plug inside of me and not being able to cum, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Erm.... Mistress..." I tried to warn before she cut me off whilst riding me.

"If you cum inside of me then you are licking me clean and I am putting the second plug in you myself!!" She warned.

But there was nothing I could do, I was too far gone and knew I was about to fill her pussy with my cum!

"Oh fuuuuckkkk!" I moaned as I shot load after load of my cum inside of her.

"You naughty little slut!!" She moaned feeling me fill her up.

"So good!" I moaned out as my cum was still pouring into her.

Suddenly she pushed me sideways so that we were lay on the sofa, she quickly pulled out of my cock and sat on my face.

"Lick it all up you fucking whore!!" She ordered.

I was in heaven, sticking my tongue out I tasted my own cum dripping out of her pussy onto my face, licking every drop.

"Lick my clit slut!!" She ordered.

Moving my head I started flicking her clit over and over with my tongue, tasting my own cum in her pussy.

"Fuck yes! Make me cum!!" She moaned as she started grinding on my face, spreading the cum all over me.

"Fuccckkkkkkkk!!" She screamed out as she came from my tongue.

As soon as she was done she sat up and went to the bathroom to tidy herself up.

I just sat on her sofa and looked around, thinking of what a weird position I am in. Sitting naked, on this woman that I call Mistress sofa, while her husband is out knowing full well that I am fucking her.

"You know the deal slave. Bend over." She ordered walking back into the room completely naked.

I knew what she was going to do, and I was not going to argue. Standing up, I bent over the arm of the chair and felt Joanne move behind me.

"Mmmmm that looks good." She moaned as she slowly pulled the plug out of my arsehole.

Suddenly it was out and my arse felt empty.

"What a tight little hole." She said.

Suddenly, I felt her fingers sliding knuckle deep inside of me.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" I moaned in shock from the intrusion.

"Oh yeah you like that don't you bitch?!" She barked at me.

"I do mistress! I love you fingering me!" I moaned back as her fingers were going in and out of me.

"You like my three fingers deep in your little arsehole?!" She asked.

SPANK!

She suddenly slapped my arse cheek.

"I love it Mistress! Finger me!!" I moaned back.

But suddenly her fingers disappeared, she remained with her hand on my arse as she whispered.

"You'd love me to fuck this little arsehole won't you slut?"

Stuttering I just about managed to reply.

"I.... I don't know Mistress." I told her.

SPANK!

"Good thing you don't need to know whore!" She shouted and then I felt something press against my arse.

I looked back and saw she had the next plug in her hand and a sigh of relief washed over me.

She pushed more and more, this plug being bigger and I could feel my arsehole stretching around it. Then I felt it slide in and my arsehole clenched around the plug.

"Fuuuckk." I whimpered out.

"Good boy." She said, keeping her hands on me. "Stand up!" She ordered.

Getting up from the sofa, I looked down and saw my cock was rock hard again.

"God I love your young dicks, you can go all night!" She said getting onto her knees and taking my cock into her mouth.

"Fuuuckk yesss!" I moaned, feeling her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Mmmmm." She moaned bobbing up and down on my dick, as I felt her hand go behind me and start to push the plug in and out of my arse as she sucked my cock.

"God that's good!" I moaned.

Suddenly she stood up and kissed me hard. I was making out with this beautiful woman as her hands went all over my body. I was grabbing her tits and arse as we moaned into each other's mouths.

"Fuck me on the bed I share with my husband." She told me.

Not giving me time to reply, she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

"Is he okay with this?" I managed to ask her.

"Oh yeah, don't worry." She said.

I watched as she got onto the bed on her hands and knees, her perfect pussy in full view.

"Come and fuck me now! And you better last longer!" She ordered.

Not wasting any time, I got behind her and slid my big cock into her pussy. Going balls deep and straight away started to fuck her hard.

"Fuck yes!! Pull my hair!" She moaned out.

Gripping onto her hair, I brought back my old dominant side of myself. Yanking her hair back and spanking her as I fucked her pussy with a passion.

"Yes fuck my married pussy!!" She moaned as I kept going at her.

"Cum on my cock you fucking whore!" I moaned back to her, reaching round and I started to rub her clit as my cock was buried deep in her.

"Yes!! Make me cum you cocksucking bitch!!" She moaned.

"Cum for me slut! Cum on this cock you love!" I ordered as I rubbed her clit faster and faster!

"FUUUCCKKK!" She screamed as I felt her pussy twitching around my cock.

Her pussy clenching made me shoot another load deep inside of her pussy.

Again she made me lick her clean until I had taken all of my cum out of her.

After we were done I was getting changed and ready to head home.

"Wait a second." She said, "Sit down." She told me.

I sat on the side of her bed and she sat next to me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

This was strange, I have gotten very close to this woman and she has opened up things inside of me that I didn't know existed.

"I don't know in all honesty." I told her.

She leant forward and took my hands into hers.

"It's okay to be confused, you are learning a lot about yourself. Just know that none of it is bad." She said which helped me a lot.

"But what about my girlfriend?" I asked her, genuinely looking for answer.

"I can't help you there. Yes, what we are doing is wrong as you are cheating on her. But that is up to you to decide on what to do." She said which didn't really help me.

"Thank you Mistress." I said to her, grateful for her caring in my feelings.

I left and headed home, the whole drive feeling the larger plug inside of my arse.

My First Arse

Sunday

It was 7pm, I have just finished facetiming Sam and was texting Mistress Joanne. It has been a week since I last sucked a cock and my need to do it again was boiling up.

I can't explain the feeling, every time I got horny, all I could think of was sucking dick. I tried watching lesbian porn, thinking of Mistress Joanne, but nothing could get the thought of cock out of my head.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,463 Followers