All Comments on 'Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 01'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Melanie's back!

Thank you Scotsman. Melanie's back with sizzling urgent sex, and the promise of an unfolding real story between real human beings.

Many of us begged you, and now you've delivered. You're up there with the best on Lit.

A gratefully wet fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Even better…

I never expected you to update the Melanie series. What a pleasure to find there is more to this beautiful story. Thank you for adding a sequel. It says ch.1 so I'm hoping there's going to be a lot more yet. I love the way they've moved forward, and the promise of their romance now they're free to move into the future. The new setting is deeply romantic too. Go for it! And please don't leave us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sandy's been missed!

What a delight to see Sandy's new story appear. I love his mixture of sensitivity and dominance. Your erotic scenes are among the best. Welcome back!

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmalmost 14 years ago
Wow

So hot and sexy. Can't wait for more.

gregarious96gregarious96almost 14 years ago
THE romance to end them all!

If the Romance category is your favorite, this is the story to make your heart flutter and your panties wet. Your writing is professional quality, expertly crafted. We all want a romance like this in our lives. Men, sit up and take notes! Perfect, 5 stars and bravo, Scotsman!

viavaiviavaialmost 14 years ago
Welcome Back!!

I'm so glad you've posted a new story (excellent as usual!).
I'm really looking forward to the next installment. You are one of the best story weavers I have read on this site, and I've missed reading your prose.

ejlsejlsalmost 14 years ago
Thank you....

for continuing the story of Melanie and Sandy. We've seen their start, experienced some of the middle, and now, I hope, will hear of their happy ending. They are soulmates, kindred spirits, if you will. They bring out the best in each other and deserve all the happiness there is. You've really made us care about these two lovers.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your generous comments.

The second chapter is with my editor, and I'm writing the third, so there will be more posted soon. Um, and the sex may get a wee bit more varied...

sweetcheeks25sweetcheeks25almost 14 years ago
Wow!

This was amazing! Well written, fantastic plot and incredibly erotic...I have to say, this is the best erotic story I have read, on Literotica or elsewhere. Congratulations & thank you!

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23almost 14 years ago
Touching

Your Melanie series was the first story I ever read on literotica. I joined and immediately went browsing for the genre I love. Luckily, I found your work. This new first chapter is a wonderful piece, so full of tenderness mixed with wanton lust. The power and lust in her, the determination and tenderness in him... the humanity and primitive sexuality in them both. 

I adored it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Delightful and human

This is a beautifully crafted beginning, Scotsman, full of the reality of human interaction and emotions, crafted as expertly as always, and a most exciting peek into the further adventures of Sandy and Melanie. Clearly not simply a stroke story but a glimpse of real human relationships, in addition to arousing sexual interplay. Your facility in the Romance category is most accomplished, as is clear from the first Melanie series, and also the Summit chapters which were such a delight. Well Done indeed.

Incognito23Incognito23almost 14 years ago
Super excited!

I have loved all of your other stories--I am so excited to see where this one will take us! Can't wait for the next chapter (and the next, and the next!)

pinksugaredpinksugaredalmost 14 years ago
Deeply touching

I can't believe how beautifully written this first chapter is. The emotions just flowed through and I was left in utter admiration of your writing. I can't wait to continue reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic and sensitive...

Just like the author perhaps?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous