Journey of a Boi Ch. 03: UBSI

Story Info
Nick enters UBSI and the problem.
1.1k words
4.03
6.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anissa23
Anissa23
11 Followers

Nick and Veron both got down from the plane and collected their luggage. They slowly walked from the airstrip to the university. The road to the university was filled with abandoned shops on both sides.

The shops were closed and were not active not anymore, some even in rundown condition. These shops due to being present on the main road were still standing, while the rest were completely demolished.

The residential sectors were given to the university to form the dormitories and the whole island now was the property of UBSI.

When they reached the main gates of the university, they saw a huge archway constructed on the gate with the name of the university written on it.

-------------

Arriving at the reception they stood in line to get their admittance card. The receptionist was an old man who kept calling people's details as he handed them their card showing the directions towards the auditorium.

"G... G for Goodrich, name Leo, age 19, gender Male.... sign in front of your name."

"K.... K for Kumar, name Raj, age 21, gender Male.... sign in front of your name."

"S.... S for Smith, name Veron, age 20, gender Male.... sign in front of your name."

One by one he called the details loudly as students collected their cards. Next in line was Nick who stood behind Veron.

"P.... where is P... Here, P for Palmer, name Nikki, age 20, gender Female.... sign in..... huh? Gender Female... " the old man stood stupefied as he scanned the person standing in front trying to figure him out.

Suddenly the noise completely resided as they heard some alien words. Then the noise again started building up as the discussions again started.

--------

"What did I hear? Is it true? A girl is joining UBSI!!"

"Are my ears hallucinating? A girl in UBSI!! Means I won't be single this year... Noice!!!"

"Oye.. Stop building castles in air. All we know is that one girl is joining UBSI. Do you know the competition there will be for courting her."

"So what... man can't dream. It may be possible that she may be in my class or even sit next to me. Also maybe more girls are going to join this year. Hahaha then many will get their partners"

---------

Similar discussions were taking place in the reception area, even Veron who was waiting for Nick was stunned. "Nick said he was the only child of his single mother, but Nick is a boy's name or did I just assume him to be a boy due to UBSI. I need to find more about it."

'Ahhh the face looks quite feminine and even has a bit long hair definitely must be a girl. Even though the clothes don't match... Must be some new fashion.. though it's weird that some girl is joining this university ' the old man thought as he scanned the person in front.

"What are you waiting for sign next to your name." the old man retorted.

"I.... I think there has been a mistake in my details" , Nick tried to meekly respond.

But before he could complete saying the old man grew impatient, "Right for office and principal's desk. NEXT"

Seeing no use of further talking, Nick went to the office to complain about the mistake. The office had few men working with their tasks as usual.

But today there was a special meeting conducted notifying them of a girl arriving in the university. They also had a similar astonishing look on their face after hearing about this.

They were told to lead Nikki Palmer straight to the Principal's cabin. So when Nick approached them, as soon as he told his name, he was straight sent to principal's cabin.

Principal Zhang was very nervous and was walking to and fro from one place to another in his cabin. His hands were sweaty from the mental pressure as he awaited arrival of Nikki Palmer.

On hearing a knock on the door he saw a student asking to permission to enter his cabin. "Yes?"

"Good Afternoon Sir, I am Nick Palmer. I was told to speak with you in case of grievances."

Wiping his sweaty hands on handkerchief, Principal Zhang shook hands with Nick, "Nick Palmer.... Oh you mean Nikki Palmer, I was awaiting for you arrival. It's hard getting a female student out here due to the conditions. Don't you worry we will properly take care of you."

Maybe it was due to overwhelming welcome from Principal Zhang or maybe due to speaking to a elderly person in high position or maybe because of facing a new person or his timid nature or all together, Nick became very nervous as he spoke in a very low cracking voice.

"Sir actually I came here because of the same thing, I.... I think there has been a mistake in my details Sir. My name is Nick not Nikki and I am a boy Sir."

Principal Zhang looked at Nick as he spoke, his smile on Nick's arrival turned into blank expression then into a frown gradually. His speech grew louder and now his voice was a mixture of anger and dissatisfaction.

"You mean you are a boy and not a girl??? Why the hell did you provide wrong information then?? You know providing wrong details is punishable by law??"

Hearing Principal's outrage Nick grew more timid as he started stammering, "I.... I.... I didn't provide wrong details Sir. I... entered right information. See..."

Principal took the certificates from Nick's hand as he scanned them. After reading them he slammed his fist on the desk as he sat in his seat contemplating. Seeing this Nick grew more afraid.

Principal Zhang then spoke in a sad depressing voice, "I guess there really has been a mistake, I will notify the office about it. Go assemble in the auditorium for the initiation ceremony. Also make sure you pay full fees by next week."

Hearing about the mistake made Nick relived, but the next words shook him down to the bottom of the core. "Fees?? I got full scholarship exempting me from paying fees from the university."

"That scholarship is given only to the girls enrolling in this university. You are not a girl, so no scholarship for you. So you got to pay the fees as early as next week."

Nick look flustered, "But.... but this wasn't told to me. I don't have money to pay my fees."

"That we don't know, either pay full fees or take the return flight to mainland tonight."

Hearing this Nick just collapsed on the couch in the cabin. He was totally blank, all his dreams, hopes, wishes were going down the drain.

"I think we have one way though...." suddenly Principal Zhang answered.

Anissa23
Anissa23
11 Followers