Journey of a Boi Ch. 02: Flight

Story Info
Flight departs from Mainland to Bright Stone Islands.
1.1k words
3.66
7.4k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anissa23
Anissa23
11 Followers

The flight was about to take off from the nearby airport for the UBSI (University of Bright Stone Islands) and its boarding process was almost done. The manager was about to close the boarding gate but abruptly came to a stop as he saw a boy running towards him waving his hands in air, signaling to stop him closing the gate.

The boy was about 6ft tall and was wearing a t-shirt paired up with jeans. His hair was unkempt and messy as if he had just woken up from his slumber. His body was straight in posture and was quite lean as he ran with long strides, waving his hands in air.

"Stop... Don't close the gate. Wait for me... Stop..." the boy shouted as he ran with his handbag hanging from strap which came down from his shoulders.

Panting from the recent excursion he presented his boarding pass of the flight. The manger checked the details as he looked at the boy who was still panting for air from his run.

"Thanks macha..... Thank you for keeping the gate open for me..... Almost missed the plane because of my sleep...." the boy spoke in parts as he still gasped for air.

"Macha??" the manger checked his details to find a guy named Veron Smith, resident of the airport town itself.

"It means friend, dude, bro... in South Indian language"

The manager looked at the guy again to find him of whitish complexion than the darkish complexion which is normally for South Indian people.

"You neither look South Indian nor does you name is one. Than how do you speak as one? But looking by your running late ability, you definitely are one" he laughed making a joke as he stamped on the pass.

"Haha... My mother originally from South India came here for higher studies. Getting a job here she settled in this place itself where she met my father Mr. Smith and by their marriage I was born.

Well my mother named me Veerappan which was definitely nice, but because of western culture and to match the surname they changed it to Veron.

Now stands the question of arriving late, I stay in this town itself. And as you know uncle the closer one lives, the later he arrives." he joked as he took the pass and ran on the boarding bridge to the flight.

The stewardess inside the flight quickly showed him his seat as she helped in loading his cabin luggage. She then along with other flight attendants started giving in-flight instructions to the passengers. Then making sure everyone has their seatbelt properly worn she sat in her place as the flight took off.

+++++

The flight was specially scheduled one which took the passengers from mainland to the islands. It took about 1hr 20mins to reach the island and was scheduled once a month to travel in-between.

The passengers were mostly the students attending the University while occasionally parents visited too. Everyone was above 18-19 years old and were independent which made the flight to mainly contain students.

Veron had a extrovert kind of personality so after few minutes of silence he started looking for someone for a good talk. The whole plane was filled with students who were on their way to the University

He was sitting on the aisle side seat while the seat next to him was held by a guy much smaller in comparison to him. He was quite short in height when compared to him, also his body was also quite small.

Veron saw the boy sitting next to him holding the armrest of the seat with great force. His nails had dug deep in the sponge of the armrest as they shivered in fear. Even after the seat belt sign was off, he dare not remove seat belt while he held his eyes closed, shut off from other matters.

The boy had quite a baby face without any hints of facial hair on his face. His hair on other hand were quite dense and came down till the bottom of his neck. They were of jet black colour and were quite smooth like girls.

Veron would have assume him to be a girl but knowing the reputation of UBSI, he was damn assured that no girl will ever choose this University ever so no doubt the next person was a boy.

At that moment the stewardess in plane came distributing in-flight snacks and drinks to the passengers. Seeing the boy not paying attention Veron shook the guy.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh," the boy screamed out loudly as he suddenly flew his eyes open. Veron literally jerked his hand back in a shock as he heard co-passenger shout out on bit of jerk.

The boy's scream had brought the whole plane's attention to him as they were trying to find out what was the reason of the commotion. Seeing this the, stewardess calmed all the passengers up taking care of the situation.

After few minutes Veron broke in laughter, laughing at the screaming incidence. The boy went red in embarrassment as he fidgeted with his fingers. Veron seeing the boy wide awake decided to break the ice.

"Hi I am Veron Smith, First year student in UBSI."

"Me too.. I mean my name is Nick Palmer and I too am a first year student in USBI" the boy spoke little nervously and a bit of hesitation in them. He was not used to meeting new people and had a kind of introvert personality. After his mother's death he was not attached to anyone emotionally which led to his EQ being low making him quite gullible.

Veron started talking with Nick, and slowly learnt about him. First he understood was that Nick was an orphan after his mother's death. Also that Nick didn't had a father ever and with no friends Nick had turned into a loner.

As he talked, Veron started observing Nick. First he observed was that Nick had a bit feminine cute looking face. The black hair which came up to the bottom of his neck was quite smooth and silky which gave him a more feminine aspect.

His neck was quite smooth and didn't have an adams apple on his throat which resultantly made his voice quite sweet and had a high pitch like girls. His body structure was quite small and lean and he came below his shoulders 5'4 or something.

Nick was wearing some rundown clothes, his denims had white threads coming down from bottom and his half sleeve t-shirt was quite faded. Veron could see Nick's slender arms which came out of tshirt which still held the armrest tightly.

Veron would have literally labeled Nick as a girl if he didn't have a flat chest and USBI's reputation. Just then announcement ran from the speakers for tying the seatbelts as they were descending towards Bright Stone Islands.


Anissa23
Anissa23
11 Followers