All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wondering

I could have rated it higher but the husband is a little spineless. Knowing that he is being set up still goes for it and not confront his wife, just letting her go forward with her affair. I thought she loved her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done

Well written story of a difficult subject.As the author says "why do some morons read cuckold stories if it is not their style"? Before anyone takes off points for language, remember that this is being written about Indians in the Indian way of speaking. looking forward to more from this author who certainly has a feel for the excitement and anguish of cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent story

Usually, i find stories that aren't very sexual to be a bit of a bore, but the way you set it up was amazing!! It was very erotic and I loved reading it...can't wait for the next chapters! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT! BRAVISSIMO! I really really LOVE this chapter, gave you a 5+ (5.25/5.0 = 105% "Above expectations!") The story line was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted!

Chapter 2 is TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA & THEN SOME!

Very very erotic. As a matter of fact TWO DISTINCT EROTIC NARRATIVES are unfolding. One is what is happaning between Rohini & the narrator. The other one is what is hapoening & going to happen between Shrini, Mayuri & the Narrator because we already sense that tha latter is a VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE husband. He will enjoy the events twofold: when he is with Rohini he will be on Cloud nuber 9; when Shrini starts fucking Mayuri's brains out, the Narrator will think he's died and gone to Heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shrini with Mayuri

Imagine Shrini at the theatre with a beautiful hot woman like Mayuri in a low waist chiffon saree and low cut blouse without a bra! Just the thought gives us a hard on! With a size of Shrini experiencing it live his equipment will burst out of his pants they will be in an embarrassing position in a public place when the lights will be on and they will need to move out of the hall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rohini

Rohini almost seems to bribe Sameer with sex to get him into the trap to allow Mayuri become Shrini's mistress! Shrini seems very lucky, very few people if any can get such a wife! But it's not clear why Sameer will have to bear with his separation from Mayuri during weekdays still, till this moment she couldn't accompany him during his travels to client locations because of her studies but now being free she can well go with him until she is in a job herself! It's also strange why Mayuri is so keen to give Shrini a blowjob in a public place like the theatre when they had adequate privacy even before coming there! Can this be a part of the plot between her and Rohini to make Sameer watch and what would be his reaction to test the waters? We will never know since everything is seen only from Sameer's perspective!t

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is very similar to how my friends and I turned a coworkers of my friend wife into our bitch.

Started out the coworker thought him and his wife would be joining our group but our wives held out for the husband while his wife took turns with us.

After each of us had had her we went to their house and gangbanged her while he was at work.

He came home in the middle of it and we told him to relax and enjoy the show. He did and from there on he was a cuck

Eventually it destroyed their marriage but we had a sexy bitch we trained to serve us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
993 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES