All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 05'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
superb story

Superb story..loving the series. love your work, excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot story.

Love the series. Best part is the cat & mouse play & discussion between Mayuri & Sameer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for the continuation

It was worth the wait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

very good, too long a wait though

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing story!

I read the entire series just now...in one go! I couldn't stop in between. It is by far the best series I have ever read. I hope you continue this series and write soon.

You seem to have understood female psychology very well. I keep thinking of myself in Mayuri's place and it seems so hot!

Thanks again

----Sneha

sweetlover1122sweetlover1122over 16 years ago
NICE STORY

I Like the the story, but I am also quite curious, what happens next, did Shrini make Mayuri Pregnant, and what rohini told sameer, can you include some of Mayuri's imagination, as you had earlier included, after the cinema hall encounter........

Till then waiting for your next writeup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot!

creamed my pants...can't wait for the next one..will it come soon??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Fantasatic

It is surely the best cuckold story in literotica. My God!! it's got such a sensuous feel that it is very hard to describe. I just hope the author writes stories like this on a large scale. Hope to see him at the earliest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best cuckold series

After reading all the stories, I feel this author should take Mayuri on more journeys. Please continue writing - tell us how far Mayuri goes.

ThoughtfullThoughtfullalmost 8 years ago
Erotic masterpiece!

Need I say more?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rohini

One day before Memorial weekend on 30 th May Rohini says they are planning for a baby and on the first week of December she is 9 months due for delivery in first week of January? Isn't that too fast? She should be 6 months in December and her miscarriage have to be in the beginning of March! That way it will be reasonable and Rohini in the first three months of the millennium can reward Ajoy as she promised to for letting his wife be Shrini's mistress as promised!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dot Com Burst

The infamous Dot Com Burst was from 11th March 2000 to the 8th September 2000, so Ajoy cannot lose his job for that way back in 1999. He will lose his job in 2000 March at the least and therefore there is no reason for them to move to Shrini and Rohini before that! Mayuri if she wants can start her mistress duties on the beginning of the Millennium as a normal plan for open marriage system as previously planned and continue to have sex with Shrini on the weekdays when her husband is out on his job but weekend sex before March is out of question unless they visit Shrini's place on a weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dot Com Burst

Please read Samir instead of Ajoy, the name was misquoted there

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri the Mistress

Why take so much pain? She already told about her plans one day before! Just put a close circuit CCTV camera in the master bedroom and connect it to your own mobile and watch live from the warm comfort in your guest room instead of shivering in the cold and fear of getting caught! You can even keep a record to watch later when you feel like again if you are enjoying it, if not you have a solid proof of adultery to use against them if there is a break up and blackmail them to agree to your conditions! Anyway CCTV footage should be kept for precaution against burglary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Half of the week

Mayuri suggest that since she's alone half of the week she can't refuse Shrini if he turns up during his SF visit. Now since Sameer have already lost his job how is he out half of the week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

If Sameer is so much in love with Mayuri and even can't stop her from becoming Shrini' Mistress in the new millennium because he already had sex with Rohini and want his wife to enjoy, he should insist on using a condom knowing pretty well of Shrini's philandering nature from his own wife Rohini! He should tell her that are insist on using a condom! What is this? Even a prostitute is more careful, how can Mayuri and Sameer be so much blunt being educated? Condom purpose is not only for contraception! They would all end up with AIDS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
995 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES