Journey of a Harem King: Rias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Issei heard everything as if from a distance. Their voices all sounded strangely distorted to him, yet he understood each word with perfect clarity. He saw the entire scene unfolding before him, playing before him...without truly seeing it. Watching it blindly, trying unsuccessfully to erase it from his memory as soon as his eyes witnessed it.

Nawin bit and pulled at Rias' bottom lip before breaking their kiss. "Get on my lap," he growled huskily at her before loosening his grip on her hair.

Rias didn't need to be told twice. "Yes Master!" She eagerly got up and turned before lowering herself gingerly onto Nawin's lap. Meanwhile, Nawin had slid his chair further back. He adjusted himself so that the tip of his leaking cock was pressed against Rias' slick folds. She impatiently rubbed her wet pussy against him, letting out a small gasping moan as she eased herself back onto his stiff rod.

Issei felt himself slowly shuffling backwards, trying to get away from the appalling scene. He no longer felt in control of his body. Everything felt distant, his body felt numb and robotic. Faintly, he realized that his left arm had lost the power he'd gathered and hung limply at his side, once again fully human. The back of his knee collided with something and he fell back to find himself slumped on the couch in front of the President's desk.

As Rias fully impaled herself on Nawin's thick cock, Nawin chuckled darkly when he noticed Issei slouched lifelessly in front of them. "So what do you think, senpai?" Rias was now fucking Nawin in earnest as she eased herself back and forth on his thick cock, squatting and bouncing on his lap while mewling breathy moans. She seemed totally unaware of Issei, lost in her own world of pleasure as she greedily fucked Nawin. Issei could hear how wet she was even from where he sat.

Nawin reached around, pulling Rias to lean back against him while he held her so that her feet rested on the edges of the seat as she continued writhing atop him. "Are you enjoying the show, senpai~?" Held in this way, with her legs spread wide open while Nawin continued to buck up into her, Issei had a perfect view of Rias' pussy being violated.

"Look how wet she gets for me. She just can't help herself even though I tell her it's rude to drip everywhere." Issei could vividly see how wet Rias was, how it glistened damply against her skin, coating her inner thighs.

He could see how her cunt was swollen a puffy pink, how easily Nawin's cock slid into it. "Nnf, fuck." Nawin breathed hotly into Rias' ear as he bounced her on him. "Doesn't her pussy look great, senpai? You should've seen it before I wrecked it. She was so fucking tight, even your little dick might've had trouble." As Nawin's hips bucked up, Issei could see how Rias' pussy and asshole clenched in time with her punctuated cries of ecstasy.

"But she's still a tight fuck. She just needs a reminder now and then. Isn't that right, Rias?" With that, he suddenly slapped Rias' clit.

The reaction was immediate, causing her entire body to jerk as if shocked by a jolt of electricity. "Ooh god!" she cried as she arched against Nawin. "I'm cumming!" She squirted with a strangled gasp as she came and Issei watched mutely as her pussy convulsed around Nawin's thick rod.

Nawin let Rias' legs drop as she panted weakly against him. "Did I say you could cum?" There was a dark glimmer in his eyes. Pushing her up, he stood as well and leaned her over the desk. Rias' bound tits pressed against the open pages of the book as Nawin slammed into her quivering cunt from behind.

Gripping Rias by a handful of hair again, he yanked back mercilessly. The motion had Rias's head craning back sharply while still being pressed into the desk. Tears pricked at her eyes from the painful sensation of her hair trying to rip out of her scalp. With each powerful thrust, Nawin's motions were essentially crushing her clit against the edge of the desk. Each time, Rias' cunt would tighten and squeeze as she let out a little shrieked cry. It didn't take long before her juices were dripping onto the carpet.

"Did. I. Say. You. Could. Cum?" Each growled word was punctuated by his hips slapping against her ass as he fucked her. But he promptly pulled out at the end of his question, leaving Rias slumped against the desk.

"No, Master Nawin," Rias babbled tearfully, "I'm sorry Master, I didn't mean to cum." She wiggled her ass plaintively, begging for attention. "I'm sorry Master, I won't do it again. Please, put your dick back in me. I need it."

"Ah, Rias," Nawin shook his head disapprovingly. "My poor, desperate slut." Pulling Rias up by her hair, he led her around the desk towards Issei. Rias stumbled a bit, her legs still quivering from Nawin's thorough use of her, but soon found herself standing before Issei. "Why don't we show senpai what a good cum bucket you are, hmm?"

"Yes Master." Rias seemed happy to have another chance to prove herself worthy of earning Nawin's attention. She clambered onto the couch so that she was straddling Issei's lap. Rias' naked breasts seemed to finally snap Issei out of his stunned state.

"R-Rias, what are you-" Issei stammered uncertainly as Rias situated herself on his lap. His hands raised helplessly before falling uselessly to his sides again.

Grinding her wet slit against Issei's crotch, Rias' hips squirmed down against him. "Ooh~? Ufufu, are you hard because you love my breasts that much Issei?" As she rubbed her slick lips against his pants, staining his uniform with her nectar, Issei was startled then ashamed when he realized that he was hard beneath her.

"Don't worry Issei," Rias purred sultrily. "I'll make your little dick feel good too while Master Nawin fucks my ass." The way she said it so happily, so eagerly...it made Issei's stomach churn. He'd been so focused on Rias that he hadn't noticed Nawin had situated himself behind her and was rubbing the tip of his cock up and down between her ass cheeks. Rias leaned forward to give Nawin a better view of her eager ass and dripping cunt, pressing her tits against Issei's face. Issei didn't have to see to know when Nawin entered Rias. Her enthused cries painted a clear picture.

"Oooh, fffuuuuuuuck, yes, Master. Your cock, oh god, it's so fucking big...ohgod, yes, put it in me, I love how fucking thick it is...ohfuuuckit'sinmee."

Blinded beneath Rias' breasts, Issei found himself experiencing things strangely intensely simply through touch. His hands clenched and unclenched repeatedly at his sides before they began wandering along Rias' body - hesitantly at first, but soon losing himself to being enveloped by Rias. He could feel the heat of Rias' sopping wet cunt even through the fabric of his pants, rubbing against his straining erection. He could feel how Nawin was pressing into Rias through the way her body leaned against him.

Slowly at first, causing Rias to utter a string of panted nonsense as she babbled about how Nawin's thick cock was stretching her ass. But soon her entire body was being thrusted onto Issei as Nawin began fucking her in earnest. Rias' screams rose and fell, her words frenzied and nonsensical while constantly pleading for more, more, ohfuck Master please, please FUCK MY DIRTY HOLE!! Rias' slick slit was dripping, she was so needy she'd drenched Issei's pants.

Meanwhile, Rias and Nawin seemed to have completely forgotten about Issei - he was simply a part of the furniture they were fucking on. Nawin's hands were gripping either side of Rias' hips, fingers digging in as he pounded into her tight ass. He could feel his orgasm building, brewing in his balls, churning at the base of his shaft.

Nawin smirked as he caught sight of Issei's tentative wandering hands. This only seemed to motivate Nawin to use Rias even more roughly. The palm of his hand landed against her ass repeatedly with a resounding smack as he spanked her. Each sharp spank had her holes convulsing and Nawin could feel how close he was getting.

Pulling Rias up by her hair, Nawin wound the waist length locks around her neck, effectively pulling her back while choking her at the same time. His other hand lowered to Rias' clit which he began rubbing firmly as his hips continued thrusting into her and he grinned down at the glassy-eyed Issei as he felt how Rias was right on the edge. He wanted to make sure that Issei got a good look of his fiance cumming.

Her body was tensing, becoming so taut that she felt like she'd break. But breaking her was exactly what Nawin wanted and he didn't stop. Didn't stop until he felt his own orgasm cresting. Just as he felt his cock pulsing, he grunted into Rias' ear while pinching her clit hard. "Cum for me, you fucking slut."

And cum she did. Finally hearing the words to her release, Rias let out a choked, strangled scream as her body shook. Issei could see her holes clenching desperately, her ass milking Nawin's cock while she squirted all over him. Nawin held her up against him for a bit, chuckling as he watched Issei's blank, expressionless face before letting go and letting Rias fall weakly atop Issei.

"I always wondered what the face of a broken man looked like." Pulling his cock out, it didn't take long before his cum was slowly dripping out of Rias' gaping asshole and mixing with the mess she'd already made on Issei's lap. Wiping his slick dick haphazardly against Rias' pink ass cheeks, he tucked himself back into his pants with a chuckle.

"And now I know." Walking back around the desk, he sat down heavily with a contented sigh. Within a few minutes, he had straightened the desk and was perusing the book again. The couple on the couch across from him completely ignored.

Meanwhile, still pinned beneath a quivering, panting Rias, it took a moment to realize that Rias' mumbled stream of words were endless thanks to Master Nawin for letting her cum. Issei began feeling little tendrils of self-hatred curling in his chest as he realized that he'd cum in his pants while watching Rias spray him with her juices...

12