Journey of a Nudist

Story Info
How it started.
930 words
4.13
7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of an Indian girl Reena who is naturist by heart but due to very conservative society of India she can't practice nudism.

Let me introduce myself. I am Reena, a 5'2'' tall, black-skinned Indian girl with measurements of 32, 28, 34.

Being a nudist has added a sense of adventure to my life. Looking back on how it all began, I'm amazed at how far I've come. I'm eager to share my journey of becoming a confident exhibitionist.

This story dates back to when I was 18 years old, living in Jamshedpur, India, in a narrow alley in a two-story house. The second floor only has one room with a bathroom, while the rest is open roof space. My room is on the second floor.

I have a strong interest in public nudity and spend a lot of time watching videos on the topic. Watching these videos boosts my confidence but I am afraid to get nude at home due to conservative societal norms. Public nudity is not an option for me either. I usually find moments to get naked, but interruptions from family members in my designated space make it difficult. I mostly explore my nudity late at night in my cluttered room.

I was watching a video where a girl dared to go nude in public if she lost a bet. She ended up losing and had to walk down the street at night fully naked. She was very careful to avoid being seen by any passersby. At one point, a car's headlights caught her, making her feel even more excited, leading her to masturbate on the roadside. Watching this video aroused me, and I found myself rubbing my pussy as I watched. Inspired by the video, I decided that even if I couldn't go nude in public, I could at least do so on my roof.

When I am feeling very aroused, I struggle to control my impulses and feel driven by my hormones. I worry about losing control to my desires and being caught in the act. Despite my fears, the urge to be naked outdoors overcame me, and I decided to go nude on my rooftop. It was a challenging task due to the congested surroundings, with neighboring houses several floors high overlooking my roof. Determined to complete this daring act, I followed through with my plan at 11:54 pm, naked with only short hair covering my private area.

I opened the door to look for any signs of life outside, but my vision was blurry without my glasses. After putting them on, I peeked again, taking about 5 minutes to confirm no one was there and to calm my nerves. I was worried about accidentally being seen by a family member, but I checked the staircase first and saw no one approaching. Once I felt sure, I relaxed and sat on the roof, enjoying the spring night breeze. The sensation on my body reminded me of my nudity, but it felt amazing. I touched my body, but the encounter with hair dampened my mood, so I decided to shave it off.

I entered the room and took out my razor. Suddenly, I had another idea. There was a white school shoe in the corner, so I put on my ankle-length socks and the shoe. Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt incredibly sexy and even more aroused. I then headed to the bathroom, which was outside my room, meaning I had to leave my room to get there. Undressing at night in the dark felt different from undressing when fully visible. The issue was that the bathroom light switch was in my room, so I had to turn on the light and walk to the bathroom with my body illuminated. Despite the nerves, I decided to take on the challenge. I bravely turned on the light, my heart pounding, and made my way to the bathroom. There, I shaved my pubic hair, leaving it looking cute and smooth, making my hand glide effortlessly over it. Returning to my room, I turned off the light once more.

I wanted to enhance the night, so I brought my anal plug and a 6-inch dildo for some pleasurable activities. I headed to the roof, completely naked except for my shoes and socks, holding the anal plug and dildo. After inserting the buttplug, I placed the dildo on the floor and slowly inserted it into my vagina, starting to pleasure myself. Being outdoors under the sky, surrounded by nearby houses, added an extra thrill, and the sensation of the cool breeze on my skin heightened the experience. I changed positions, attaching the dildo to the wall and continuing to pleasure myself while standing. However, after a while, I felt the pleasure diminishing, so I decided to keep moving on the roof while using the dildo. Despite noticing a light in a neighboring house, it didn't deter me in my aroused state. Eventually, I reached climax after around 10-12 minutes, unable to control myself as I squirted all over the roof. After returning to my senses post-climax, fear started to creep in.

I quickly went to my room and sat on the bed, thinking about whether anyone, especially someone living a few houses down from me whose terrace light was on, had seen me. Despite feeling shameless, I couldn't help but wonder if anyone who did see me had enjoyed my performance.

This was my inaugural experience of being naked outdoors, marking the beginning of my journey.

next part will be coming soon. thankyou!