Journey of Discovery Pt. 04

Story Info
Truth is exposed and decisions are made.
2k words
4.54
11.3k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few whirlwind days in the campground we finally made the decision to trek it to California with a brief night in Oregon. It was a bit of a hike but the scenery made it worth it as did a night on the southern Oregon coast with a real shower and bed. Janice got us a spot next to theirs to pull into and after two days of driving a handful of hours we finally got there.

The smell of pine was thick in the air, as it was dry and warm but not uncomfortably so. The drive was well worth it as we pulled into a tree lined park with views of a lake and mountains in the near distance. Mom and Janice had been texting so of course Jan was outside waiting for us and helped us back in to our spot. I slowly but surely backed her in and stopped. Mom had already jumped out and could see her hugging Jan and them talking. I walked over.

"Hey, fancy seeing you here. How are you guys? This place is beautiful!" I said as Jan and I hugged. She was so cute. She had on a bikini top with some jean shorts and her hair pulled back. "Looking amazing as usual!" I said as her pink plump lips were begging for a kiss.

"Jake, Jan and I are going to go inside her place and grab a drink and talk a little while you set up if that is ok with you?" Mom asked.

"Sure, leave me out here to do all the dirty work!" I teased back.

Those two disappeared inside Jan's rig and I hooked up our electricity and put out chairs and grill and awning. We were so dwarfed compared to their rig it was ridiculous but it has seemed to work. It took 20 minutes or so but I finished up without a scratch and barely a sweat. I headed over to Jan and Bill's and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard coming from Jan.

I walked up the ladder stairs and into the cool camper and there was Mom and Jan sitting on their couch, the scene of our ending a few nights previous. "There is beer in the fridge help yourself." Jan invitedly said.

I grabbed a beer and walked over to where they were sitting. "Any room for another? By the way where is Bill?" I asked.

"He had to go see his parents, they live around 50 miles from here and his Dad was ill so he needed to go help with his Mother. He may be a couple days or more. He told me not to have too much fun without him. Maria and I have already discussed the basics." Jan laughed and licked her lips teasing me.

We talked for the better part of 2 beers for me and couple glasses of wine for Mom. "So, since it is just us what would you guys like to do. I can cook a mean dinner. Or we can go explore.?" I offered up.

Mom replied, "Let's relax a little you can cook in a bit and we can maybe go sit outside in a while and keep our drinking alive. Oh, and Jan said it is cool to smoke in here so that is on the agenda after dinner too Mister."

As Mom relaxed me Jan's hand started rubbing my thighs and to my crotch. He was already getting hard with those few touches. Mom and my lips met and or tongues began to dance as Jan got down and began unzipping and eventually removing my shorts. My Mom's right hand now joined in the parade of strokes. He was totally poking out of my underwear at this point and I reached down and slid those off.

"You have been amazing these past couple days, Jan and I want to show you how special you are, just relax." Mom said emphasizing her pouty lip.

With that we kissed one more time before she went down with Jan who was already licking up and down the left side of him. Mom took up the right side and licked and kissed my head with every opportunity. The moment that struck me was when they met at the top and began making out. Mom's tongue devouring Jan. "Excuse me ladies but why am I the only one without clothes on?" I asked.

They both stood up and Mom unstrung Jan's bikini, kissing each boob as Jan removed Mom's short and shorts. They went right back to work on my Mom caressing me and licking my balls while Jan stroked and sucked. Jan took a break and spoke up, "This fucking cock, so dangerous, how can any lady say no to it. You are so lucky Maria!"

"Why don't you go first then Jan, sit on his lap." Mom told her.

She did just that she stood up and sat down on my lap me meeting her and her breasts smashed against my chest. We kissed and kissed and I reached out to find Mom's hand as she held my right hand and with the other rubbed Jan's back. Jan bounced up and down for a bit before she climbed off and Mom's lips reattached to my cock licking every bit of Jan's taste off of it.

Mom stood up and took me by the hand and led me to the back where their bed was a nice queen-sized mattress. I reached out my left hand and led Jan behind me. Mom laid me down and climbed on top. Jan grabbed my hardness and made sure it slid into Mom. She was on top of me leaning in some and already you could tell she was transported to another planet. I had no idea how I could have been living under the same roof as this woman for so long and never thought of this once.

She bucked back and forth eyes closed then open moaning how much she loved my cock and me. Then sat up and grinded and bounced while Jan tried to catch the occasional kiss of a boob or tongue. Mom was in heaven she was released and free and I was the one doing this for her. It was amazing. She leaned back in and we kissed and she panted. Jan now caressing my balls from behind.

"Are you ready I am going to flip you over, come with us Jans." I said.

"Oh, a new name for me I love Jans, it might just stick." Jan said as she leaned in for a kiss from Mom.

I was on top now grinding away in missionary my mom still in a trance. Her arms running from my ass to my shoulders and arms, her almost trying to do pull ups to meet my kisses. She was in heaven and cumming I could feel her tightening and relaxing.

"You are the most amazing woman. I love it and to find another amazing woman is awesome this will be the best summer of my life." I said as Jans and I kissed and kept up my rhythm with Mom.

I quickened the pace as our eyes met and I leaned in more as I kept grinding. Mom started into a barrage. "I love you Jake this is the best dick I have ever had. I love you so much, pump me full of your seed. Make me a mommy again, Son. Fill me up baby."

I was stunned I have no idea if Jan caught it or not. I finished myself off shortly after that and we kissed and made out like lovers starving for each other's hearts. "I love you Mom you are the best I have ever had too." I let her know.

I looked over at Jan who was frozen with a puzzled and amazed look. "We need to talk. This is not what it seems and you will need to know anyway. Drinks will be required." I said.

Jan jumped off the bed, through on a T shirt while I slipped out of Mom and kissed her as my cum dripped out of her. "Thanks for the best fuck of my life, I am in love Mom." I added.

"Well, you are young so your sample size is small, so maybe over time you will find better! Just kidding this has been my best too!" Mom said as she got up.

Mom put a shirt back on too and I just slid on my shorts leaving my shirt off. We sat at the dinette, each with a drink. I started, "Jan, do you want the whole story or just short version?"

"Shit, let's hear it whatever you want to share." She said, almost excited to hear. "Wherever this goes I still love that beautiful cock of yours Jake and pussy of yours's Maria." She added.

Almost simultaneously we both leaned into Jan and kissed her all three tongues bathing the other. "Well we love you too sweetheart and Jake cannot take his eye off your damn melons." Mom added.

"Ok both of you shut up for a minute." I said loudly. "So, I just graduated college. I played football for 4 years and had no prospects of going pro and no job prospects either in engineering just yet, but I cannot say I have looked hard."

"Yes, Billy thought you looked familiar, Rimming University you were on the defensive line and your pose after sacks." Jan excitedly said.

I looked over at Mom and said, "See how lucky you are Mom, engaged to a celebrity! Yes, that was me, Jan. So, after graduation I was supposed to go camping with two buddies that got called to officer basic training early and I had no one to go with when Mom offered to go with me. It was not until we met you that the flirting really started pretending we were married given what you perceived about us as a couple. Then at your site Mom sitting on my lap, I was so fucking hard and I could tell we were both buzzed and horny." I confessed but went on. "We said our goodbyes to you and ended up sleeping in the same bed because my clumsy Mom could not get up to the top bunk, which I could not get into because I am too big. We cuddled and one thing led to another and we just discovered love like neither of us has felt so we are going with it. Then we had that night with you two."

"Wow, so it was just kind of spontaneous and I had something to do with it huh? I suspected after that night you guys were more than just a couple. I could not put my finger on it. I am ok with this. It is weird but ok. Should I tell Bill? He will likely want to know? Truth is we have been drifting apart a little lately and he like guys too which I think he may like them more than women at times." Jan began opening up. "It has led to some times were I get left out so you two highlighting me and spoiling me has been nice."

"Oh my god Jan it has been amazing. Before a few days ago I was a married housewife, substitute teacher and college mom and now I feel like a teenager again and free to love." Mom said.

"Thanks for letting me know, we can keep it between us for now. We should probably get to eating dinner soon and maybe taking in the stars." Jan said.

"I agree and tonight Jake is going to fuck you like he did me earlier and I will cheer you guys on from the side. You deserve it Jan to be someone's light in their eye. He is such an amazing and attentive lover." Mom said speaking about me.

"Yes, he has my eye already and am happy you are so open to share Maria. I know you want a baby and I have an IUD so maybe when it is time for little Jake to cum he can practice and then come back to momma Jan." Jan smiled and threw her underwear at me that was laying by the table.

I got up and offered to make dinner and that we should all fall asleep in the same bed tonight. Jan and Maria seemed like they were both in heaven.

To be continued.