Journey of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian wife loses her virginity.
5.1k words
4.68
14.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

1. This is the second chapter, part of a series. Please read the other chapters for context.

2. This novel contains more of romance, self-discovery, and plot building up to sex.

3. Please vote and also leave constructive feedback or a comment.

*****

Sanjay grunted closing into his orgasm. The room was silent as a vacuumed space with just their breath filling the room. The sound of his breath and soft grunts over-powered her silent sighs and deep long breaths. She looked breathtakingly sensual. He grabbed her slender hips, inching his way in deeper with each push. Her breasts swayed back and front with each thrust. Her nipples were sensitive to feel the air brushing past it with every sway. The bed now wet with the sweat from her back. She took another long breath and arched her back one more time, her eyes rolling over to the back of her head unable to hold the pleasure she was experiencing. She subconsciously clamped her pussy on his cock as tight as she could wanting him to slow down just a bit to relax her heightened pleasure.

His mind wandered to the sensations of ecstasy his throbbing cock was going through, a pleasurable torture. Her soft wet pussy clung to his cock with dear life, almost as if, it did not want to let it go. Her Bartholin glands were working overtime, yet were happy to, considering the amount of arousal she was receiving. Her pussy was unbearably hot as a furnace, well-lubricated, tight, and yet more softer than the finest silk the world had ever touched. His long deep thrusts were now erratic. He tried to focus on the rhythm but the pleasure of her hot pussy was too much to handle.

Kamya shuddered again, for the fourth consecutive time. Her body convulsed uncontrollably. Ignorant of the reactions her body was giving, she let out a moan loud enough that could be heard by her sister-in-law in the next room. Her moan was so sensual, with her body arched like a bent bow, her breasts proudly on display for his visual stimulation as her hands clutched the sheets as hard as they could. Sanjay clutched his butt hard crossing the gates of heaven and erupted in her, filling her with his seed. His orgasm was strong enough to blind him with golden and green stars for a few seconds until the blood rushed back into his brain and he could see.

She lay on the bed panting harder than him. Her eyes closed and her head was tilted to her left. He looked at her slender, petite figure which held two beautiful round tits. Her left breast was slightly falling to the side her head was tilted to but firm enough to hold them in place. Her neck and shoulder blades were red filled with blood and heat. It surprised him for how red it looked for her light dusky brown complexion. Her belly button small and cute between two thin muscles giving the shape of an hourglass. His cock twitched in her pussy making him grin at her. Kamya opened her eyes and looked at him. She looked deeply into his eyes as if it brought her out of her trance.

She looked at the clock above the door. The shorthand had reached the number four and she jumped on the bed and jolted towards the bathroom. Sanjay quizzically watched her naked butt running toward the bathroom and before he could open his mouth, she locked the door. He heard the shower running and fell on the bed. Too tired to even dream, he drifted off to sleep after a long night of sexual cardio workout.

**************

It had just been two days since their wedding and they both were too tired to do anything the first night. The second night was quite busy with his mother giving her a pep talk for a good marriage and their house rules and traditions. By the time she came back to the room he was passed out and was busy with her mother-in-law before he woke up. His family would consider it too prude to openly romance and he kept it to the minimum whenever she was around them. He would whisk her back into the bedroom for a quick kiss or grab her and hug her tight while she tried to squirm away from his embrace shyly.

Kamya stood under the hot water making its way coating the skin. It slithered through her curves and reached the crevice of her ass. She twitched and felt her pussy tingle again. She ran her hands over her breasts which were now extremely sensitive to touch after her husband had squeezed, pinched, and played with them all night. Her nipples hardened involuntarily against her best wishes.

She closed her eyes and tried to relax her mind which was running amok. Her thoughts ran faster than she could catch them and found them still on the wedding night. Her pussy twitched at the thought of her first kiss. Her mouth parted slightly and let the water dance between them.

Her mother-in-law and sister-in-law on each side guided her into their room with a few neighboring girls giggling around her. Her head and face were covered, a customary tradition in the family of north India called "Ghoonghat." Madhu wasn't married as she was still finishing her graduation in architecture but her bf had given her quite the experience in the pleasures of sex.

"She's not going to sleep tonight, Is she Ma?" Madhu excitedly blurted.

Bindu pat her daughter a little too hard for her remark which pushed Kamya a little forward causing her to trip. Sanjay was just beside the door and caught her causing a huge excited roar among the local girls who had come to guide her into her love comb. Kamya turned beet red under her veil and her heart pounded at his electrifying touch. The naive girl now felt her leg squirm-ish and her vagina moist and squishy. It embarrassed her even more. The feeling was there again. Every time she spoke to him over the phone, or he touched her hand as requested by the priest on the wedding pavilion or even when she felt like he turned to look at her, the tingling sensation turned into a flood.

"That's enough, all of you. Let her relax now." her mother-in-law retorted to admonish everyone to get back to their homes.

"Would Sanjay really let her sleep? He looks like he's really hungry." Madhu excited as she was unable to control herself responded almost immediately before her mother could finish her statement.

This made everyone erupt in laughter and anger her mother. She hurriedly closed their door and forced everyone to leave, too embarrassed at her daughter's open remarks. She retired to her room with her husband once she was sure every door and window was locked and her daughter wasn't going to embarrass them in any other way.

Sanjay gently guided her on the bed and helped her sit. He removed her veil and gently lifted her face with two fingers under her chin. Kamya's eyes lowered to the ground and she nervously fidgeted with her fingers. She could feel him come close to her face. She closed her eyes, too scared to open them. She felt something soft press her lips. Her heart thumped and she jerked back. She opened her eyes and saw him again. She saw his clear and clean-shaven face, now up close for the first time. She noticed a naughty grin in them. She saw his face move forward again. She realized he had kissed her. She closed her eyes and let him kiss her this time.

Her lips parted slightly as he kissed her lips softly. He kissed her upper lip and then her lower. He kissed both her lips. Her heart thumped, then skipped a beat, thumped, and skipped a beat. The rhythm of her heart was now steady with intermittent thumps and skips. She felt her ears were hot as a frying pan on the stove for a long time. She felt feverish. She felt herself move forward and didn't realize that she was responding to his kiss. Her pussy tingled, she felt her clitoris rub against her panties causing her to jerk back and cover her mouth with her hand. He realized that she still needed some time to relax and come to terms with the fact that she is now married and intimacy will be a part of her life.

Kamya, still in a daze didn't notice that he had moved and was now lying on the bed sleeping. She lay beside him and realization hit her. She just had her first kiss. She looked over to him and found him sleeping. She was now scared and cursed herself for ruining the moment. She wondered if her actions caused him to not be interested in her anymore, if she was going to be his wife, or would he send her back to her parents saying that she was not fit enough to be his wife. How was she to live without the only man she fell in love with now? Her thoughts kept her awake for a good few hours with a few silent tears rolling down the side of her eyes.

She was up before him and found him still sleeping. She looked for a clock and found it above the door she entered. The clock read five O'clock and she quickly head towards the shower brushing aside all thoughts to please her new family. She rinsed herself quickly washing away any traces of her arousal secretions of the previous day. She changed to the same rainbow-colored saree that she wore the day he'd come to see her, hoping it would change his mind.

Kamya felt she had married someone who was far richer in wealth than her family. Perhaps, that was why Anil sounded like he was trying so hard to showcase a product than introduce her as his daughter, whom he raised with the utmost love and affection. She was shown unconditional love and taught to be braver than most girls from her neighborhood. He guided her in education and told her to use that knowledge to raise herself and never forget those who helped her rise. Yet, as financial status is considered to be a privilege in this era, He also had a responsibility to get his daughter married to a good family so that she could live happily.

She got busy with cleaning the kitchen and the house. She got the milk ready to make some coffee for everyone while checking for the groceries in the fridge to be prepared for any requests for breakfast. Bindu smiled when she saw her dutiful daughter-in-law up before them, her efforts to share their duties without her having to tell her was well received. She placed her hand above Kamya's head and blessed her. Instinctively, she fell on her feet to show her respect to her elder.

Bindu asked her to wake Madhu up and her son while she prepares the tea. She emphasized her tone on the word "Son" just enough to let the new competition know that he was still her son and will always be.

The house was a five-bedroom duplex house with a car space for three. Her in-laws took the room on the ground floor as Jai, her father-in-law was a retired major from the Indian armed forces. His distinguished service gained him several medals.

The last covert operation tasked him with rescuing three journalists captured by terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir. The land called "Heaven On Earth" was now a place where constant battles were fought for supremacy and other reasons. Although he successfully rescued all the journalists, he lost one of his most dear subordinates and his right leg. With his knee giving him constant pain, it was impossible to climb the stairs every day and settled in the room below which was beside the guest room.

She made her way up the stairs to wake her husband. She found the bed empty and made when she entered. She was curious to know where he had gone. She hadn't seen him get out of the room or on her way up the stairs. She looked over to the bed one more time and remembered what happened. The images of her husband trying to kiss her and her actions causing him to head to sleep. Her bubble of a wonderful married life now felt burst. Her eyes welled up in tears and searched for every corner of the room.

Lost in her dilemma, she hadn't heard Sanjay open the bathroom door and make his way towards her. His hands on her hips caused her to freeze in her tracks and after a few seconds, she realized it was him. Her body trembled at his touch. Tears flowed on her cheeks like ants following a similar path. He hugged her tightly making her a little more emotional than she could handle. Oblivious to her plight, he kissed her shoulder blades sensually. He then moved forward to kiss the side of her right neck, when he did not find her objecting his moves.

The humidity being quite high late mornings in Delhi, the sweat conquered every inch of her covered skin. A trickle dropped down from the back of her neck. This sudden tickling feeling combined with his touch and the sensual kiss on her neck caused her to gasp so lightly that he could miss it. He kissed her again, but this time under her ears and she quivered. Her neck tried to escape his slow, sensual assault. He squeezed her hips a little hard this time making her squirm under his grip.

She forgot all that was bothering her and her mind. She focused on the sensual feelings he gave her. She bit her lower lip in a very sultry way and closed her eyes relishing the love he was trying to express that she ruined the night before. He kissed her again at the same spot and her pussy tingled. She could feel her insides get squishy. He bit her lobule gently making her let out an inaudible gasp. Her body was now acting on its own and her head fell back on his chest while he sensually nibbled on her ear. The wetness in her pussy was now growing like a flood filling the dam.

"Is he up yet? or does he intend to sleep all day?" Bindu's voice broke her out of her trance and made her jumpy.

She hurriedly forced herself out of his grip and quietly told him that she was calling him for tea and rushed outside the door. She informed in a soft voice that he just got up and will be down soon. Her head was now spinning with the effects of her husbands actions. Her heart was thumping so loud she felt as if it would fall out any second. She calmed herself taking deep breaths and grinning like a baby in a carnival, she headed towards Madhu.

Kamya knocked on her door a few times. There was no response. She tried to open the door but it would not open. She pushed as hard as she could and suddenly lurched forward as the door jerked open. Kamya stopped dead in her tracks looking at the sight in front of her. Madhu was sprawled on the bed stark naked with her round butt facing the ceiling. Her brown hair was straight and covered her shoulders. Her breasts were pressed against the bed and she could see the side of her left tit. She looked like one of those Indian adult movie posters that the boys would bring to school, which she had stumbled upon. Like a good child, she reported it to the principal.

She quickly got out of the room closing the door as she noticed her stir. Her heart was racing. She had never seen anyone else naked before, especially even her husband yet and wondered if people in cities slept naked in their rooms. The thumping was now back again. The house would give her a heart attack someday, she thought to herself making her way back down to help Bindu.

Sanjay walked down as she was cutting vegetables for a dish decided by her mother-in-law. She squirmed on the chair when her eyes met his. He teased her by walking to and fro looking at her as he made pep talk with his mother. He greeted his sister when he saw her reach out for coffee. Kamya blushed when she saw her and greeted her with a formal but shy "hello."

The rest of the day was busy with the day to day affairs of the family as her husband left to meet his friend. His statement of his late arrival put her into an anxious mood again but her M.I.L gave her chores aplenty to keep her occupied during the day. Around evening, after serving tea and snacks, she retired to their room. She sat on the balcony admiring the beautiful sunset until it was supper time.

Sanjay's arrival was close to Eleven O'clock, he went straight to bed without eating putting her in a distressed mood wondering if he was okay. She pondered a few hours and fell asleep around two O'clock. The morning routine kept her busy and Madhu's naked breasts and shaved vagina kept her mind occupied throughout the day. She didn't see him until late afternoon followed by some teasing and kisses along her upper back, leaving her hot and bothered all evening.

She went to her room a little early finishing her chores and sat on the bed. She lay down and took a deep breath and wondered if she should shave it like Madhu. She pondered if Sanjay would like a forest or a clean shaved pussy. Her pussy tingled and she decided to take the risk. She entered the bathroom and found his razor and shaving cream. Kamya hurriedly removed her clothes and started applying the shaving lotion quickly forming a lather. A few attempts is all it took to get her adjusted to the force and motion she needed to apply to get a clean smooth skin.

She was careful enough to not cut her clitoris which was poking slightly through her glistening pussy. She admired the smoothness and the look it gave her. She gently touched her clit and gasped at the sensation it gave her. She gave it a couple of more touches and found herself getting wet. This was the first time she was wet without Sanjay beside her or talking to her. Although her thoughts were all about him. She quickly showered and wrapped her towel hoping to change before he gets back into the room.

As she entered the room, she saw him busy using the phone. She quickly walked past the bed to the wardrobe and rummaged through her clothes to find a nightgown. Before she could find it, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Sanjay gently traced his fingers on her shoulder to her arms. He slowly hugged her and planted a kiss on her shoulder blade. She closed her eyes.

Her heart started to beat faster as his fingers traced her body over the thick towel and found the crevice of her cleavage. He gently tugged at the knot letting the towel fall on the ground. Her heart gave a sudden thump and her mouth went dry knowing she was now naked in front of him and her back was now leaning on his chest. She could feel him pressing against her ass. His hand was now placed on her belly and was playing with her belly button while kissing her neck and sucked on her lobule. She squirmed under his touch.

"I've been waiting so badly to be alone with you," He whispered along her ears while kissing her neck. His whisper was husky yet soft and she let out a sharp breath.

He continued kissing her and reached her cheek. "You looked so hot yesterday in your bridal dress, I wanted to kiss you so bad." His voice was now firm. "I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, so I let you alone to understand I respect your consent too, you know."

"No, I wanted." She paused for a second. She thought hard and decided to open up. "I wanted you to but I was scared," she continued, "I've never let anyone so close to me before."

Sanjay smiled and hugged her tightly from behind. He knew she was an untainted virgin. A naive and innocent girl protected from the exposures of sex and the pleasures it gave. It was now his responsibility to walk her through the world of pleasures and companionship. His experience was limited with only one girlfriend in university with whom he had regular sex. But it was enough for him to take that experience and move forward.

"I want to make love to you," his voice was shakey. "I was smitten when I saw you the first time." He now decided to share his feelings with her. "I couldn't think of anything else ever since I saw you and I could not see any other girl prettier than you."

His words melted her in ways she never imagined. She longed to hear those words, not just from anybody but a man who could steal her heart and make her his. Sanjay did exactly what she longed for all these years. She turned around to face him and looked deeply and innocently into his eyes. "I love you too" was all she could muster before she decided to turn and throw herself on him. She hug him tightly.

Sanjay gently carried her to the bed looking at her pretty face. He noticed her eyelashes were thicker than other girls. A natural beauty he gleamed. He placed her in the center of the bed and kissed her. She responded in an equally excited emotion if not more and kissed him back. Their lips fought to take dominance and were wet with their saliva. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity parting slowly, reluctantly, and looked at each other. Their eyes were most.

12