Journey of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his T-shirt showing a toned upper body. She felt an electrifying tingle in her pussy. She watched him remove his belt and take off his pants. He leaned forward and kissed her again but slowly. His hand grabbed her right tit and squeezed it gently. She sucked his lips hard. He continued to softly massage the soft tender melon that his hand had found causing her to kiss him harder. He stopped kissing her lips. His lips now continued to assault her cheeks, ears, nose, neck and worked its way towards her chest.

Kamya's breath was now erratic. She was experiencing a feeling of heightened pleasure. With her eyes closed her mind was focused on his every touch. She gasped as he took her left breast in his mouth and sucked it hard. She held her breath as hard as she could until he let it go. He sucked it again, gently this time. He flicked her nipple with his tongue. He continued to flick it until her head tilted to the other side. He smiled and nibbled on her nipple. Her mouth opened and her hand grabbed his hair. He nibbled a little harder now. She pulled her hair hard but let it go fearing it hurt him.

He enjoyed watching her reactions as he sucked and nibbled on each breast. Her breathing was now hard and heavy. His fingers traced over her belly and found her clit. Kamya shuddered at his touch. He was surprised she had shaved her pussy.

"I did it for you," she responded when he looked at her.

She was already extremely sensitive and at a constantly aroused state. Her orgasm was not subtle but not prominent either. He noticed it and rubbed her clit a few times until she stopped shaking. She lay there lost in the throes of her first orgasm.

Once she caught her breath and noticed where she was, She looked at him and the first thing she said was "What did you do?"

He grinned at her and rubbed her clit again causing her to jerk her hips. He slowly moved between her legs and gave her clit a flick with his tongue. She gasped and jerked back a little. Sanjay held her legs tight and dived in to lick her clit. The sensation was in-explainable. She tried to squirm out of his grip but he held her hard. She felt tickled, her clitoris burned. Unable to bear, her head turned from one side to the other. She grabbed his hair hard. He noticed her hips were now pushing forward and she was pulling her head towards her rather than push him away.

Kamya was lost in the pleasure he was giving her and shuddered again. It was more intense this time. In less than one minute, she came twice. Her body shivered and her skin had goosebumps. she involuntarily lifted her hip above the bed trying to push her clit into his mouth. He gave it another flick noticing it and she fell back on the bed. He let her rest for a few seconds and looked at her pleasured face.

When she relaxed, she looked at him for a few minutes wondering if she should and asked him again "What did you do? and What was that?".

He couldn't help but chuckle and said "You just came and had an intense orgasm".

She looked puzzled but decided to let it be. Whatever this was, it felt amazing. Especially with him doing it.

Sanjay climbed on top of her and kissed her softly. She responded his kiss back eagerly feeling so loved. She was now his. A feeling she never thought she'd have. She was so busy with life that romance and intimacy never occurred to her. They kissed for a few minutes until she noticed something between their bellies. He was rubbing on her belly. He slowly removed his shorts and she felt his cock touch her skin. She gasped as it felt a lot warmer than his body. She kissed him harder as her hand shakily went down to touch it.

The skin was soft, his cock was still semi-hard. Her touch made him kiss her harder and he bit her lower lip. She squeezed his cock as he bit her a little too hard than he had before. Her instinct quickly took over her brain and she moved her hand in a rocking motion jerking him off. She felt his cock harden in her grasp. She tried to grasp it firmer as he focused on sucking her breast making her gasp and arch her back a little. Her movement was now fast and hard. It was animal instinct. Her body just knew what to do even though the sensations were new.

He grabbed the base of his cock and now mount on her. He spread her legs as she looked at him desirably. He placed the tip of head on her clit and rubbed it a few times as she closed her eyes again knowing the pleasure she was about to receive. After a few dozen times of jerking his cock on her clit, she lay breathing heavily with her eyes closed, biting her lips, with her left hand she was touching her cheek. He pushed the head of his cock in. This was not what she was expecting.

Kamya drew a sudden breath and opened her eyes. He felt humongous. Sanjay was not huge in any way. His cock was a good old average cock of five inches and a little bit thick. He pushed a little farther in giving her time to adjust. She was unable to relax and felt stuffed. Her mouth was open and she tried to breathe as he slowly pushed in. Her pussy felt like a hot furnace, wet and slippery like a slimy jelly but tight enough to not let him in easily. This unexplored and uncharted territory had been his to conquer. With each shallow thrust, she tried to relax and accommodate him. She would think he was in completely and relax. Again he would push a little further making her gasp in pain and pleasure.

A few minutes of constant pain and adjusting him in her, he was finally deep in her pussy. She clutched on to him hard. He leaned forward to kiss her and kissed her in the most sensual way he knew while relishing the pleasure her pussy was giving him. He pulled out of her slowly while kissing her. She gasped in his mouth. He continued, He was almost out and pushed it back in one slow stroke. Kamya closed her eyes and felt everything fade away as he pushed in. As he pulled out again the pain and pleasure would return and she felt coming back to reality. He continued to thrust her slowly until her pussy was ready.

He looked at her pussy and saw it was red. It was burning with desire, wanting to be fucked. Her juices were flowing and were already making the bed wet. He knew she was ready now but what he didn't know that she was close to the point of no return. He thrust his cock in a long deep thrust sending her to the most intense orgasm she ever had in her life. She let out a short intense gasp which was now loud enough for him to hear. He saw her body shuddered over and over, her pussy gripping his cock as tight as hand grip. He noticed her back arch as she lifted her hips and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Her orgasm lasted a few seconds but it took her a few minutes to get back to her senses. She felt exhausted and spent as if she worked an entire day by just peeing. Her entire body felt sensitive. She noticed him smiling at her and felt embarrassed and turned her face. His cock twitched looking at her body. She had a body sexier than most city girls trying to dress sexy. She noticed his cock twitch inside her and he started fucking her slowly. She was still sensitive so he took it slow. He continued to slowly thrust in her until he saw she was getting in the rhythm and continued to fuck her at a steady pace.

The pleasures of the night were heightened with his grunts and her gasps as they reached towards their climax.

To be continued...

12