All Comments on 'Journey of Rick Heiden Ch. 05'

by RickHeathen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying this story!!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying this inventive story! Aiden can’t be trusted, of course. And it cracks me up how Rick has started to put on the pounds for Jiyū without seeming to realize it.

One thing that has been bugging me: David could come up with the money to pay the expenses of Maggie’s grandma, couldn’t he??

SkipjackingSkipjackingover 2 years ago

I missed this chapter as it is listed out of order, since the rest were so good I cam back and read this one. A lot was explained here and I'm glad I took the time to read even though I've completed up to chapter 9.

RickHeathenRickHeathenover 2 years agoAuthor

This chapter was taken out of line by Literotica for about a day to fix something and then replaced . So, that’s probably why people have missed it.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots8 months ago

I just discovered this story and I love it. I have to say I truly appreciate that you shared how you came to write this and some of the process. The values you have outlined and your critical observations of the situation in the US resonate with me. I just hope the current direction and increasingly seeming popular support does not continue to spread and grow across our planet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRickHeathen@RickHeathen
I served in the military, and I’m currently an author. More of my works can be found under my real name, Rick Haydn Horst, at this link: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/RickHorst A Note on Star Ratings: I do my best to write great stories with a plot and character dev...