All Comments on 'Journey of Rick Heiden Ch. 13'

by RickHeathen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, but this one felt incomplete. Why did millions come for David’s ceremony if the usual number was much less? Does Rick have the gold? I’m curious how much it weighs. Is the drone in a box, or just sitting there? Did David’s mother hug him like his father did? And speaking of the father — why did his attitude suddenly do a 180 … and can it be trusted?

RickHeathenRickHeathenover 2 years agoAuthor

Millions showed up because 1. David is being brought into the trust before they go on the important mission which they all know about. 2. Amaré is going to be speaking English for the first time. Of course Rick has the gold; it’s important to him. Yes, both David’s parents hugged him. The 180° turn around happened because Siona finally told Liander the truth about what happened, prompted by Rick telling them off, basically. But you might want to refer to the conversation that Siona and David had at the temple. Knowing what was going on that wasn’t being said, turns that conversation into something else. David began pushing her to tell Liander during that conversation, and he knew she hadn’t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRickHeathen@RickHeathen
I served in the military, and I’m currently an author. More of my works can be found under my real name, Rick Haydn Horst, at this link: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/RickHorst A Note on Star Ratings: I do my best to write great stories with a plot and character dev...