All Comments on 'Journey to a White Hot Night Pt. 03'

by Scott4harmlessfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just more femdom gay shit

# 1 What happened to the real writers that told stories not just fucked this , cum filled pussy that husband eats gay shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 for effort and content

and for pissing off dear annony!!! He is a troll who needs to be sprayed with rat killer

JTeazerJTeazeralmost 9 years ago
Even better than parts I & II!

This is some extremely well written, very arousing erotica. Puts you right in the middle of this steamy threesome.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
If you want this site to continue you'll vote and vote a 5 for every one of

these LW stories where dear annony voted or bitched about it!!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Why is @bonnietaylor2 making these threats?

Why is @bonnietaylor2 making these threats? Maybe thinks we will miss her stories?

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
About this story...

In all 3 parts the couple never forgot what they wanted, never let the stuation slip to a lower lever...so 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Annony

Annony Join to the Struggle for an Independent 1. Cuck and 2. Marriage Strife Hubs in Lit Free Civil Movement! Do not read cuck-fag stories but click on them to give 1* without reading!

Untill this Annony, to try to write BTB/Consequence or Reeconciliation stories!

(I saved this text on my PC and Annony if you wants a hub without Willing Cuck stories you should save my text and to copy to the comment section of cuck stories!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice try. Even the Martians' fidelity ray won't keep this marriage together.

Infidelity is cancer. Cheating infidelity is fast growing. Permitted/encouraged infidelity is slow growing, but still cancer. One day one of them will step outside what the other thinks is allowable or appropriate. There will be hurt feelings, misunderstandings, accusations, loss of respect, mental, then physical separation. The wife can get all the strange cock she wants. The husband has validated her getting strange cock. The extent and importance of his knowledge, his permission, his presence will erode as the wife gets more active and hungry, and he gets more submissive and accepting. Another marriage heading for the morgue.

You described the first steps well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

Don't think a marriage like this would last long.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

If the fantasy was for the wife to be a total whore, then the cuck should be happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous