Journey to Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Simon meets Ms. Jules friend, and has fun being used by both.
2.1k words
4.58
7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon lay semi-collapsed on the couch with Ms. Jules next to him. She had just finished using him after a healthy breakfast and watching some fun femdom videos she had. She lazily slapped his thigh causing his cock to bounce a bit. He groaned but stood. She grabbed his ass and guided him to stand in front of her where she could rub and admire his thighs, his ass and his back. She ran her hands up and down his body before reaching between his legs to fondle his balls. "Mmmm" she said, "As much as I could play some more, we must get you showered before my friend comes over."

"We?" He looked down at her with a grin.

"Oh God yes. I absolutely plan on helping." She grinned and bounced up, she was still enjoying the feeling of him inside of her. She stood up and moved in front of him, casually reaching down to grab his cock. Even soft it was still large and felt good in her hand. She squeezed it a few times and then led him up to the shower. As they walked, she could feel him stirring as his cock thickened and grew. "You recover so quickly!" She beamed, knowing the shower would be so much more fun for her to watch with him nice and hard.

They got to the bathroom and she got him into the shower. She turned the water on and had him get wet, directing him on where to soak while standing close enough to reach out and enjoy him. She then had him turn the water off, and she grabbed the soap and a washcloth and began to soap every inch of his naked body. She paid particular attention to his ass, rubbing up and down over and over again and luxuriating in the feeling of his body under her hands. She then had him turn around.

She enjoyed soaping his chest and arms, purposefully teasing him with lower-and-lower, slower-and-slower swipes of the washcloth moving towards his cock. He groaned a bit and laughed "You're getting way to much enjoyment out of this!" She giggled and used the washcloth to playfully swat his cock a few times to make it bounce all over.

"There! Now you can't say I'm ignoring it!" She continued to wash him all over before finally turning to his cock. Once she got it soaped up she switched to her hands and rubbed her fingers up and down his shaft, around his balls and back again. He moaned with pleasure, enjoying the way she just focused so completely on his cock.

Finally she pulled back, "Rinse!" she ordered cheerfully. He quickly did so, and when he hopped out of the shower she was ready with a towel which she quickly wrapped around him. "I want to keep the toweling to a minimum! To much coverage."

He grinned, "Go quickly! I don't know if I can take not being fully naked for very long." She laughed and started drying his cock. "Oh! Quickly! You can't see it!"

She whipped the towel away, "There it is!" They both started laughing. She dropped the towel to the floor and put her arms around him to squeeze her body up against him. They kissed for a bit, but she reluctantly pulled away "God, I want to do this again - but I want you nice and fresh for my friend." She let her fingers dance playfully on his cock. "Let's go back downstairs."

She led the way again, using his cock as a leash to pull him along. He came willingly, marveling at how good it felt to be so confidently taken - his choice in where to go or how fast as stripped away as his clothes. He couldn't help but stare at her ass as they walked, and would blush when she would look over her shoulder and catch him. She always give him a little squeeze as an "okay" though. He knew this is how he wanted to always have the day go when he was over at her house.

Downstairs they focused on getting the house ready. Well, he focused on getting the house ready while she gave instructions. He cleaned as she watched, making sure to put plenty of bounce into his step so his cock would jump and down for her. He could tell how much she was enjoying it by the way she was biting her lip, and occasionally coming up behind him to grab his ass or cock.

He had no idea how he kept himself from cumming, but eventually the house was in good order. Simon smiled at his handy work, the house looked good. Mrs Jules sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her. He immediately came over and sat next to her and her hands were on him in a second, her fingers eagerly cupping his balls. "Great job!"

They cuddled and made out for a few moments, and she squeezed her body against him, letting him feel the weight of her breasts through her shirt. He moaned and his body burned with desire, his cock throbbed and twitched, and she moved her hand to lovingly stroke him. He moaned louder. "No cumming baby! I want you nice and hard for when Jennifer gets here." She grinned and immediately leaned back. He shuddered and looked at her hurt.

"Oh I can't begin to tell you how this is making me feel." He laughed.

"Oh I know!" she giggled and put her finger tip on the tip of his cock.

She checked her phone to see a message that Jennifer was on her way. She took a picture of Simon's cock and sent it with the caption "Can't wait for you to get here!"

A few minutes later there was frantic knock at the back door. "I believe that's Jennifer, go get the door please!" Simon jumped up and walked quickly to the door, opening it wide with no effort to conceal himself. Standing there, mouth now open in a wide grin, was the same woman from the bar. Jennifer stood on the lower side of five feet, and was pleasantly dressed for the afternoon. She looked like any typical soccer mom. Her blond hair was done up casually, and her blue eyes were immediately drawn to his cock.

"Oh my God, it's as big as you said!" She reached out and grabbed it, while saying "May I?!" He smiled, and nodded. She moved into the door brushing up against him while he closed it.

"Come on into the living room!" Mrs. Jules announced and Jennifer eagerly led the way while gripping Simon's cock.

"So you're having a great weekend!" She laughed sitting next to her friend, Simon pulled eagerly between the two. They began to catch her up on everything that had happened up to this point. Jennifer was eager to hear - and see! - everything. She couldn't believe Simon was so into this, but here he was, naked, sitting right next to her and letting her fully grope and touch him anywhere she wanted. "This is amazing! He's so much bigger than my husband."

Mrs Jules nodded, "I know. I figured you deserved to have some up close entertainment instead of porn and dildos. This is better!" she said with a quick, playful slap at Simon's cock.

Jennifer laughed. "Thank you. But I want to see what we've really got here. You still have his cum on the table?" She stood and both Simon and Mrs Jules quickly followed suit. Jennifer grabbed Simon and went straight to the table where she gasped. "Impressive! I want to watch!"

Simon got to work immediately, while Jennifer continued to cup his balls and hold his ass. He stroked hard and knew this wouldn't take long, but hoping to give her the best show he could give her. He rocked his hips, causing her to grip his ass harder. He was building up and knew he was going to cum hard and leaned back into her, feeling her body against his causing him to tense and then release, cum flying out to land on the table. Jennifer gasped then slapped him on the ass admiringly, "That is amazing!" She shook her head.

"Isn't it?" Mrs Jules came up and admired the outcome of the show. "Of course we should get the table cleaned up."

Simon immediately went to go get cleaning supplies to do just that. "So obedient!" Jennifer nodded approvingly, with a wink to her friend. "I'm not sure which is more fun - playing with his cock or watching it bounce all over as he walks around." While Jennifer was musing the question, her phone rang.

"Who is that?" Mrs Jules asked.

Jennifer glanced at her phone, "My husband. Won't take long." She picked up her phone, "Hi, honey!" she began, before gesturing Simon over. She muted her phone. "Make your cock bounce a bit." She unmuted her phone and put it on speaker. Simon began gyrating his hips so his cock was swinging around and his balls were bouncing while Jennifer spoke to her husband. At first the conversation was pretty boring. While she was talking, she reached out to rub Simon's body. Mrs Jules came up behind him and gave him an ass spanking.

"What was that?" Jennifer's husband asked.

"Oh! Nothing. We're just using that boy from the bar." Her husband didn't seem shocked, and instead started to ask about Simon's body. "Oh yes, his cock is huge. So big I don't think your chastity cage could fit at all!" Her husband seemed impressed. "He keeps in shape. Great body. Great balls too. Really impressive cum too." They talked a bit more than Jennifer hung up. While they were talking, Simon quickly grew hard.

Mrs Jules smiled, "How is Dan doing?"

"Good. He's been in chastity for a few days, and I think he's hoping I'll come home riled up after playing with your boy toy." Jennifer grinned, and grabbed Simon's cock. "He might be right!" Mrs Jules laughed.

"See Simon? I told you my friends were completely okay with this!"

Simon nodded but was still a bit in shock over the call, "So is it like this?" he gestured at his naked body.

Jennifer nodded, "Most of the time. For sure if you two are coming over. I wouldn't want you to feel singled out!"

Simon laughed, "That's amazing! I'm really lucky to have met you two!"

Mrs. Jules nodded. "I guess the question is do we send Jennifer home riled up or not?" She grabbed Simon's cock, Jennifer nodded enthusiastically. "The votes that count are in! Jennifer goes home satisfied!"

Simon grinned, "Today is my lucky day!" Jennifer started to drag Simon towards the couch by his cock, he barely had time to start following before he was dragged along. They got to the couch and she pushed him down.

Mrs. Jules sat next to him and pulled out a blindfold. "She doesn't have a dress." He nodded and she blindfolded him while Jennifer quickly pulled her pants down. She dropped to her knees and started to give him a blow job, which made him groan. Mrs Jules handed her a condom which she expertly put on his fully erect cock. She began to lift herself up, straddling Simon's legs and rubbing her pussy against him.

He groaned, "Oh my God that is amazing." Jennifer couldn't wait any longer and lifted her self up and then onto Simon's thick cock. She savored it, looking at Mrs Jules her face replaced all emotion with lust. Mrs Jules just smiled and held Simon's arms down while Jennifer rode him.

Jennifer fucked him on the couch, her knees squeezing into his body, crushing him between her legs. "Fuck fuck fuck" She moaned as she quickly thrust herself up and down. She was so wound up from the day, that she was already close to the edge, and as she got to enjoy his size and girth inside of her it just pushed her over the edge. Soon she was cumming, curling forward to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him hard as she rode him through her orgasm. "Holy shit." she gasped as he began to cum inside of her.

Mrs Jules grinned, "Amazing right?"

Jennifer looked at her wide eyed, "Um. Yeah. We're doing this again." She pulled her self off and struggled to get dress since her legs were weak. "For sure."

Mrs Jules laughed, "Of course! I love to share my toys!"