Journey to St. Jeanne Pt. 10

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
2.8k words
4.61
4.6k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

When she got closer I had this sensation, it was a deep, instinctive reaction. There was something primal about the pheromones she was emitting. She just reeked of sex. It was when she got closer that I inhaled the heady aroma. It was a mix of her odour and the scent left on her by the men she had been with. She had a cheeky smile as she joined me in the shower. I lathered up and she asked me to scrub her back. She was right there, this incredible sexual being, naked and wet in front of me, lathering her breasts, between her legs. I felt compelled to touch her more intimately but refrained. I scrubbed her back hard, it seemed but this was welcome, apparently to judge by the approving noises she made. She tilted her head left and right as if to undo a rick and exhaled in a kind of exultation. Like she was satisfied with a job well done. I turned around and she returned the favour scrubbing my back in a delightfully thorough manner. I found myself mirroring her head tilt gesture and too felt a sense of satisfaction.

Something about her drew me to her but I still felt a sense of reserve. It would have been so easy to just embrace her, our breasts squishing together, our fingers finding each other, kissing deeply, passionately. Even the thought made me flush, aroused. And everything about her demeanour made me believe she would welcome the gesture, reciprocate. There was a charge about her, something magnetic. I allowed the water to spill over me, rinse that feeling away. Maybe there would be a time for such an embrace but it wasn't now. She was my guide to the islands, my intro to St. Jeanne. I didn't want to muddy that. I didn't want to be unprofessional and maybe there was no risk of that. Who is to say what counts as professional or unprofessional on these islands? I would find out soon enough. Perhaps Roni and I were destined to remain platonic or perhaps something more was in our future. Either way, I treasured her friendship and my instincts told me that would endure. The same instincts compelled restraint on me. We rinsed and dried. Roni smiled at me with a hint of mischief and adventure.

"Breakfast? I know a place not far from here that's much better than the hotel buffet downstairs."

"Definitely"

We strolled through the brisk morning air. It was fresh, invigorating. Just the feeling of the warm air on my skin, on all of my skin, the cobbles and paving stones underfoot still slightly damp from their dawn washing, that sense of being naked and utterly carefree, it was a perfect start to the day. We passed people on the street, guys in t-shirts, shorts and sneakers, girls naked and barefoot like us, just going about their day to day business. The one-sided nudity still registered, I'm not sure it would ever go away, but it was also natural, fitting. I couldn't imagine this wonderful place being any different. We found our way to a little cafe overlooking a pretty square with a fountain in the centre. There was a church on the opposite side, mass was about to start and I observed people going in, individually, in pairs and families. All of the females were naked of course, and all of the men dressed in their Sunday best. Roni found us a nice table under an awning. I was still getting used to my bare arse on cafe and bar seats but thankfully these were designed to be comfortable for the naked female behind, with smooth slats of timber rather than harsh metal wires.

"Sweet or savoury?"

"Sweet, why not?"

"I'm so glad you said that, you see, we understand each other!"

Roni had this infectious cheeky smile and ordered us some churros with chocolate for dipping, two espressos and some freshly squeezed orange juice. I really enjoyed being with her and she was on to something. We came from different backgrounds and she had been here on Les Soeurs so long she was practically a St. Jeanne native, but I sensed a fellow spirit. She seemed to see the world the same way I did. I never had that with Terry, or in truth, any of my friends, at least my most recent friend group. I always had this sense of being slightly to one side, wanting to zag when everyone else was zigging. Roni and I were in sync and as I pondered that, I wondered what that said about her decision to enjoy a furtive tryst with two men the night before. Something about the occasion made me brave enough to broach the subject.

"So, did you have fun last night?"

The way I arched my eyebrow made it clear that I was referring to the "after party" in her hotel room rather than the evening before. She laughed endearingly with the tiniest hint of blush on her cheek.

"Hahah, oh dear, yes it was most enjoyable. I hope we didn't keep you awake?"

"Not at all. The walls were soundproof and thoroughly opaque."

"Oh, I wouldn't have minded you watching."

Something about the devilish way she delivered that gave me pause. It was a thrilling thought. I mean, we already watched each other shower, why not watch each other have sex. It gave me a little flutter of arousal, even this early in the morning. But I was still curious. By the time evening came around, we would be both on St. Jeanne, an island restricted to our gender, Roni dated women exclusively, and yet appeared to enjoy the male ministrations of the night before in a full-throated manner. She didn't invite the waitress from the hotel bar to her room even though the conversation between them was just as flirtatious as that which she engaged in with Gilles. She seemed to read my mind.

"Ok, it's like this. What sort of food do you like?"

"Oh, I like all sorts, probably Italian is my go-to. My dad is Irish but my mum is Italian and I grew up on pasta. But really I like all sorts of Mediterranean type food, French, Spanish, Greek. Moroccan, Lebanese"

"See, I'm the same, with a bit more of a western Mediterranean leaning, I do love my cocina casera. I'm always happy with salads, vegetables, grilled meat and fish, olive oil, lemons, pasta, couscous."

"Oh me too for sure."

"That's the type of food I make and enjoy almost overwhelmingly."

"Also, me too."

"What do you think of burgers?"

"Oh a burger can be nice for sure."

"A nice thick juicy meat patty all crispy around the edges, melted cheese, crisp bacon, maybe a pickle, tomato, lettuce some relish, served with french fries and a nice cool beer."

"That is definitely a treat."

"See, that is the sort of thing I absolutely love but would not enjoy having every week. In fact, I could easily go a year or more without a burger like that. It wouldn't even diminish my life if I never had it ever again."

"Huh, you know that's true."

"It's possible to enjoy something, to really enjoy it but not to crave it. Not to care one way or another about it but if the opportunity just arises.."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You know, sometimes a double burger is nice?"

She cracked up

"Double is good, Triple works even better!"

My mouth dropped open and she shrugged again and had this cat-that's-got-the-cream look and I just got her, understood her. It sort of fell into place for me. We were still giggling when the churros arrived.

"No burgers on St Jeanne though."

"Nope, we have much nicer food there and it's way more nutritious. Plus it won't get you pregnant."

I snorted juice out through my nostrils when she said this and she cracked up in return. The conversation was so easy between us and I felt like we could talk about anything. I never felt this comfortable, especially talking about sexual matters, with my most recent friend group.

"Seriously though, and I know you have a boyfriend."

Something about the way I grimaced when she said that made her smile.

"Oh, it's like that is it?"

Now it was my turn to shrug.

"Ok, so, as I was saying, if you did feel like enjoying some male company, boyfriend or not, and we come back over here for a visit, I can certainly give you some tips."

"I'm eager to hear them."

"Ok, so the biggest one of all, the main rookie mistake is, don't let the any of the guys come in your vagina."

"You sound like you're speaking from experience."

"Haha, oh for sure. Remember I said I came here to St. Colette first? Well I was travelling with my then boyfriend and we were together here for the first couple of months. I was working as a tour guide one morning pretty soon after he and I had been intimate and let me tell you, there's nothing quite so embarrassing as showing people onto a boat to go fishing and as you climb aboard, cum starts dripping down your thighs."

"Oh My God!"

"Yep. I mean, you think it's embarrassing being naked in front of strangers for the first time? That's nothing. I just wanted the sea to swallow me up. You forget that there's no panty liners here because there's no panties here. There's nothing to catch anything. Here on St. Colette the only time a woman lets a guy come inside her pussy is if she wants to get pregnant. Next time I had an early morning session before work, I made sure he used my ass not my pussy."

"Oh wow, really?"

"Sure, I mean, that's pretty much what they do here on St. Colette. Just a heads up so you're not shocked if you do hook up with a guy from here. I mean, I don't mean to intrude but have you much experience with anal sex?"

"Hahah, hoo boy, you could say that. That was the only sex Terry, my e.., I mean my boyfriend? my on-pause boyfriend I guess?, ever wanted to have. To be honest, I could do with a little more variety but sure, I have experience with anal and I do enjoy it."

"You see, I knew you were made for Les Trois Soeurs!"

"So, is that how it was last night? Gilles and.."

"Philippe?"

"Right, Gilles and Philippe?"

"I enjoyed them very much but yes, it was all anal and oral. I find it fun plus I'm not on birth control."

"Oh right, of course. There's no need for contraception on St. Jeanne."

"That's true, but you know there's no contraception on the other islands either?"

"Wow, really?"

"Yes, it's a curious hangover from the catholic influence, or at least Catholicism as it's practiced here which is quite different. In some ways it's quite liberal. They're not officially recognised by the Vatican but we have women priests on St. Jeanne."

"Ok, I suppose that makes sense."

"Sure, and abortion is legal here, I mean it's not common and it's mostly used when a Jeannette woman is pregnant with a male foetus and doesn't want to go to term and give up for adoption. But contraception is still frowned upon. It's not strictly illegal but is so proscribed that it's not practical to use even if there was a demand for it."

"So, people use other methods?"

"Precisely and in the culture here, vaginal sex is mostly for procreation, not recreation as they say, It's literally taught in sex education."

"Wow, really"

"Sure, I mean, sex education on St. Jeanne is all about how to be a good partner to your girlfriend/wife. Sex education on St. Colette is about all the various sexual practices and how they can be pleasurable for all participants and the difference between sex for procreation and sex for pleasure."

"That's pretty enlightened I guess. And on St. Josephine?"

"Well that's another thing entirely! Let's just say their curriculum is a little more intense."

I was intrigued but didn't inquire further. There would be plenty of time to learn about the easternmost island in the archipelago but we were headed west later and I had some documentation to put in order. We finished our coffees and departed across the square as celebrants were leaving the church. I noticed a young married couple still with that glow of love, the husband dressed in a smart beige linen suit and white shirt, his nude wife a pale brunette with rosy cheeks, hair tied up in a whirled plaited bun. A sparkle in her eye as she looked up to him, she cradled her belly. I'd say she was about six months pregnant. I wondered had the conception been her first time making love in the manner we considered conventional on Outremer. Roni linked arms with me and led me down a narrow street towards the Jeannette consulate.

There was a stern looking guard at the entrance. She was well over six feet tall in her bare feet, muscled with a sculpted abdomen and firm but impressive breasts, nipples standing to attention. Her hair was cropped in a military style and she was pretty intimidating until she locked eyes with Roni and broke into a broad smile, softening her stance, a little hint of her girlish femininity shining through.

"¡Hola chica!"

"Hey Alba, coma estas, how are you?"

"Oh you know, counting down the days until I can get back home."

'You don't like it here on St. Colette?"

"Oh, it's ok, but it wears a bit thin towards the end of my rotation. Plus, I do miss Michelle."

"She's probably enjoyed having the place to herself!"

"No doubt! Still, there's only so much peace and quiet she can enjoy. Hopefully she won't be too disappointed when my big figure fills the door frame."

"I'm sure she'll be delighted to see you. Jenny, Alba and I, we ago way back. Alba, this is Jenny, she's coming to live on our beautiful island."

"Delighted to meet you Jenny. You're going to love it. Just you see!"

I treasured each of these reaffirmations. I was already more and more sure I had made the right decision but there was something really encouraging about hearing this every time I met someone new. Alba led us inside the consulate which was cool and shaded. She explained that like the island this property was an exclusively all female zone. No males entered. There was even an agreement with the St. Colette authorities that any firefighters, paramedics, police, sent to the property would be all female. The pretty black girl at reception with a funky dread hairstyle welcomed us and directed us to the visa section and as with all official business I had engaged in on my travels here, Roni had smoothed the path. We sat across a desk from an elegant stylish brunette upon whose desk bore the name Celestine Seydoux. Her hair was wrapped into a bun and she had a very expensive looking rose gold pendant between her large breasts matching her wedding ring and engagement ring which featured a huge sparkling princess-cut diamond. She broke into a smile when she looked up which belied my first impression of her.

"Bonjour, Jenny, et Roni!"

She looked over the documentation and entered it into the system, She handed me a pad for me to press my thumb into and scanned my left retina. And apparently that was it. That was me presented to the St. Jeanne consulate, signing my documentation and I was cleared not only for entry but with an indefinite work visa and, seemingly, the first step, should I ever desire it, towards St. Jeanne citizenship. Celestine reached out her hand to shake both of ours.

"Voila! Bon Voyage mes amies!"

I took a look around. It was a lovely workplace, modern with plenty of space and designer furniture, all discreetly lit by indirect lighting. Everywhere I look I saw stylish naked women, carrying themselves with unselfconscious elegance. Slim, curvy, small boobs, big breasts, narrow athletic girls and wide hipped women. How was it possible to have high fashion without clothes or shoes? It was hard to articulate but these women had it. And there was something more. These women did not appear abashed, they wore their charms proudly. These islands celebrated female beauty and this perhaps St. Jeanne represented the essence of this philosophy. It was perhaps second nature to them. Something about this place, bureaucratic office though it may be, felt welcoming to me, a place I in which I could easily dally even though there was nothing particular of interest or amusement to me there. It bode well for our imminent departure. Roni turned to me

"Ready?"

"Let's go."

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers