Remodel R&R

Story Info
Keeping remodel stress away by playing with new friends.
18.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is loosely based on the last year in which we remodeled our house, focused mostly on the month we lived with our good friends. While not completely true, it tells of what could have occurred had the situations presented themselves. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing it.]

This past year Jan and I undertook one of, if not, the biggest tests of our marriage yet, a remodel. Instead of taking it slow and going room by room, we decided to knock it all out at once to be able to enjoy it sooner and reduce the number of times we had to have people in and out of the house.

We had a budget in mind and got a great recommendation for a local contractor. After all the details with the city were ironed out we were put on the schedule and they went right to work. The foreman and his team were there every morning at 7am and didn't leave until 4.

While it didn't seem like it at times, and it did end up taking 3 months longer than expected, they worked quickly and did a great job.

To save some money, we worked it out with the contractor to be able to live in half the home while they worked on the other side that needed the most amount of work and then flip to the completed side for them to finish the job.

It was noisy and had its challenges, but all-in-all worked out great. We were able to watch the progress happen and ogle the guys working at the same time. Not all were ogle-worthy, but there were a couple in particular that Jan couldn't keep her eyes off of.

Many times through the project, I'd find Jan staring out the window, and I quickly realized what she was looking at every time I found her there. To be fair, I was caught by Jan just as often doing the same thing.

It was fun catching up each evening on our respective Edward or Noel sightings. Commenting on how the sweat caused Noel's shirt to become see-through showing off his tattoos or how fun it was watching Edward hammer nails all day.

We fantasized about seducing one, or both, into playing with us, putting each other in different situations, mine included Jan spit-roasted by both in the recently finished guest room, coming home from work to find Jan in our new shower getting fucked from behind by Noel, Jan and I taking turns deep-throating Edwards giant cock, as well as Jan getting all three holes filled with Noel, Edward and I taking turns in each.

Jan's contributions were just as fun, her watching Noel and Edward making out while I serviced their dicks, her straddling Noel in the hot tub bouncing up and down head thrown back in ecstasy, and her getting a full service, full body massage with a happy ending from Edward wearing nothing but his tool belt.

It was a game to see who could come up with the best coupling to shock the other person and we'd both end up benefiting. Most nights we'd be so hot and bothered, we'd fuck like crazy until we crashed and start all over the next day when the guys arrived. This storytelling and fucking continued throughout the project and it kept us connected and sane in all the chaos happening around us.

About mid-way through the project, the team notified us that we'd need to move out for two weeks to install the flooring through the whole house. This meant moving completely out into two containers we had to rent for two weeks, and then we'd move it all back in once they were done. We knew this was something that would happen at some point and we had some friends, Molly and Ben, who graciously offered to let us stay with them. They lived close by, which was great, as it wouldn't impact our ability to get the kids to school and we'd be close by in case the contractor needed us to make decisions.

Molly and Ben were a god-send to let us invade their space. They had recently moved into a large, cabin-like house, right on the local lake. Our kids all got along great and were so excited to have an extended sleepover and to be honest, I think we adults were looking forward to it as well.

Jan and Molly had gotten super close over the past year, even creating a book club which will require a story of its own, and Ben and I were kindred spirits, both working in tech, played soccer, and were becoming close friends as well. To top it off, Ben and Molly were both smokin' hot and Jan and I had each discussed previously how much we'd like the opportunity to play with them.

Molly is 5' 7", blonde, with great tits, and an athletic body while Ben is 6', black, and toned in all the right places. Jan and I were nervously excited at the opportunities that could present themselves during our stay, however, we did not know if the feeling was mutual and decided to set our expectations low going in so as not to be too disappointed should that not be their jam.

The first few days were crazy as we all adjusted to the new living arrangements, making meals, preparing kids lunches, pickup and dropoff, though it took far less time to get in a groove than I thought it would. All four adults agreed that it was nice having an extra four hands around to assist and manage the daily tasks at home. We divided up the week for who would make dinner, split grocery costs and trips, and as a way of showing how grateful we were of our gracious hosts, I took out the trash whenever it was full.

We'd brought along all our wine as we didn't want to pack it up in the container during the middle of summer and have it go bad, so each night after the kids were in bed, we shared a glass or two, or three. As I said, we were so thankful for their hospitality and maybe a little bit self-motivated to see where things could lead with enough liquid courage.

Over the course of the first week, we took it slow but dropped subtle hints and added as much sexual innuendo and double entendre as we could without being obvious. It definitely had the intended consequences as they quickly started playing along.

On one of the days I had to go into the office, Jan and Molly went out to breakfast after taking the kids to school, while Ben worked from home. I returned that evening and I could immediately tell something was up, but I didn't want to bring it up until the kids were asleep.

Every time I looked at Jan, she'd give me the biggest grin but Ben and Molly kept avoiding me, making small talk with the kids and tending the bbq. I didn't let it bother me or let on that I knew something was up, but as soon as I could corner Jan out of earshot of anyone, I had to find out what happened.

When I finally got her alone for a brief moment, she wouldn't tell me what happened but said we would talk about it after the kids were in bed. It drove me crazy for the rest of the evening, but I kept it together and didn't let on that anything was amiss with the kids, Ben or Molly.

The evening wound down like the previous few days, except B&M were nowhere to be found. I assumed they retired early and chalked up their weirdness earlier to being tired. I should have trusted my instincts though, because when Jan and I were in bed, she finally spilled the beans.

Here is what she said -

"So....Molly and I had a great conversation at breakfast and I think we have some fun times ahead of us. She was acting strange when we sat at our table and I point blank asked her what was up. In a beating around the bush manner, Molly told me that she liked me, like really liked me, like in to me, liked me, but was having a hard time dealing with her feelings with us living together. She doesn't want to do anything to screw up our friendship but the proximity is making it harder and harder to keep the lid on it.

I was so touched...I grabbed her hands, thanked her for sharing and told her how brave she was to vocalize her feelings. To not let things continue to be awkward, I got up from my seat, placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her, full on, to leave no doubt. After that, the awkwardness was gone and we both couldn't keep grins off our faces.

We spoke openly of past individual experiences as well as the fun we've had with our men. When I told her about your bisexual tendencies, she went wide-eyed and then confessed Ben also seemed interested, however, hadn't vocalized it yet. She continued saying some of his porn choices have been interesting recently, giving him away before she thinks he's even realized it himself.

We kept talking and one thing led to another and we hatched a plan for tonight. Me telling you is part of it, Molly already informed Ben which is why they've been avoiding you all night."

At this point, my jaw was on the bed...I was shocked and giddy at the same time. Any chance to play is exciting, though I do get the hesitancy. The four of us have been becoming good friends and no one wants to screw that up.

Jan then shared what their plan for tonight was. They agreed to take things slow and communicate frequently how everyone is feeling. If at any point, it's gone too far or we need to hit pause and take time to process, it would be given...our marriages and friendships come first.

She grabbed my hand and led me past the two bedrooms of sleeping kids and upstairs straight into M&B's bedroom, locking the door behind her. Ben and Molly were sitting up on their king size bed, Molly between Ben's legs leaning back against him, in their pajamas. Jan pulled me along to the other side of the bed and instructed me to sit so she could cuddle in my lap as well.

Ben then turned on the TV opposite the bed and I realized what was up. The girls had decided that to take things slow, we'd start with watching some porn together and see how it goes. When they were talking at breakfast, they found out both couples enjoyed frequenting the same porn site.

Once Jan and I got settled in, Molly hit play and the stationary bodies on the screen began moving together. I later found out that the girls had spent their afternoon crafting a playlist of highly rated videos that started more vanilla and progressively moved to more unique flavors.

The first video featured a white chick and a black guy with a monster dick. The girl was amazing in the ways she was able to service his beast with her mouth and pussy. The second was similar except it was two chicks doing all the things with another massive black dick. The third was the same cast from the second, except they added a white dude in the mix adding another cock for the girls to worship. The last one had the same makeup of characters with different actors, and the kicker with this one was that the dudes joined the cock-sucking and fucking party.

Not even half-way through the first video, I had my arms wrapped around Jan and was teasing her clit with my fingers, alternating between putting pressure and gently caressing while my left hand massaged her tits. We were under a blanket, but it was pretty obvious there was something going on. We didn't care if M&B noticed because Jan and I saw similar movements were happening under their blanket.

At the beginning, it seemed like everyone was doing their best not to make eye contact with anyone else, as it was a new experience for the four of us, though the further into the playlist we got, the more comfortable we grew to the point where we couldn't suppress our moans any longer. We were all noticeably hot and bothered and by the third video, our blanket was down around Jan's waist and I had both my hands under her shirt, pulling on her nipples and firmly massaging her breasts. When I looked over at our friends, Molly's cami was pulled down and Ben was cupping her tits, not able to contain all the milky white flesh.

Jan noticed this as well, and pulled her own top down and whispered for me to scoot us closer to M&B. At this point, the third video was over and inhibitions were gone. Molly leaned over towards us and kissed Jan full and long. It was magical, watching my wife and our good friend making out in my lap.

Ben seemed to be enjoying the show as well, trying to decide whether to continue watching the TV screen or the live porn in the bed. The girls seemed to forget about everything else around them, losing themselves in each other's lips. Jan rolled out of my lap and pulled Molly underneath her, kissing her way down her neck to her very pert nipple. All the action, both digital and real, had me rock hard and now showing off my tent.

No one seemed to mind and when I looked over at Ben, his dick was poking out the hole of his boxers...and it was glorious. It had to be close to 10". Ben was slowly stroking it with his right hand while his left was caressing Jan's back. I took this as permission to first, release my hard on from the confines of my shorts and second, touching each other's wives was on the table.

I took full advantage of both opportunities, freeing my cock and pinching Molly's unattended nipple, tugging gently after which she let out a screaming orgasm. I was surprised at how quickly she came, only to find out that Jan had been working her clit with her free hand.

Satisfied with herself, Jan rolled back in my lap, grabbing hold of the pole behind her and guided it towards her backdoor. The precum from me and the wetness from herself made it nice and slippery. Her intention was not for me to enter, but to put just enough pressure to continue her pleasure.

I returned my hand to her clit and as the last video showed the black stud sucking the white guy's cock, Jan had her own orgasm in my lap.

Molly, after recovering from her high, rolled on her stomach into Ben's lap grabbing his monster hard on with both hands and began stroking and sucking like her life depended on it.

The last video was reaching its climax with the white guy and both girls were on their knees taking turns sucking off the stud's dick, each expecting to be the one to get the first load of cum on their face. In the end, he had plenty for all three, each getting their faces coated before making out and licking each other clean.

During the cumshot, Ben let out a loud moan and Jan and I got to witness Molly swallow his full load. At least that's what we thought until Molly came up and gave Jan a very sloppy kiss, sharing Ben's cum with my very eager wife.

When the last video ended, I was the only one who hadn't cum yet, and I didn't mind as I got to see/do more than I had expected or imagined when I woke up that morning.

"So much for taking it slow," I said aloud and everyone laughed. It was a sweet moment after an exciting evening however before I could suggest we hit the hay, the ladies informed us that the night wasn't over yet.

Jan said,"You haven't cum yet and that's a problem."

"That's right," Molly chimed in, "I think that's a problem that Ben needs to solve." Ben's eyes went wide, but before he could protest, Molly grabbed the back of his head and forced it into my lap.

I was grinning from ear to ear, trying to comfort him and silently give him permission when he looked up at me with a concerned look on his face.

I had gone semi soft in the last few minutes, which made it easier for him to take me all in. Tentatively at first, he began sucking, bringing my cock back to life, quickly filling his mouth.

"I've known you've wanted to try sucking cock for a while now, based on your porn history," Molly said, "but the opportunity to give you the chance hadn't come up until Jan and I were talking at breakfast and she mentioned Steve's own interests."

That was the last bit of encouragement Ben needed to relax and enjoy the new experience. He got really into it, swirling his tongue around the tip, then choking himself trying to take me down his throat, and even sucking on my balls.

For being his first time, Ben gave great head and the only downside to that was how quickly I came all over his face. Not missing a beat, Jan and Molly leaned down and started licking my sticky seed from his face, mimicking the final scene of the last movie.

We were all blissfully spent and we dozed off in a knot of skin and limbs. What seemed like twenty minutes later, Ben's alarm went off waking us all with a start. The kids would be waking up soon and we didn't want to have to explain ourselves so Jan and I quickly readjusted our pajamas and headed back to our bedroom as quickly, and quietly, as possible.

Once safely back in our room, Jan and I quietly made love, sharing knowing grins, and excited for what our remaining week with Ben and Molly may hold.

At breakfast, all the adults did our best to act normal, though our faces showed how satisfied we all were. There was no awkwardness and for that I was so glad. You never know how folks will react the next day and whether they'd think it was an amazing experience or a momentary lapse in judgment.

The best I could tell, it was the former and hoped we'd get to play again tonight. It was Friday of a long weekend and neither of us had any plans for Saturday morning.

Since my morning meetings didn't start until later, I offered to take all four kids to school. I made a pit stop at our favorite local coffee shop before heading to our home-away-from-home, picking up everybody's favorite.

Offering to take the kids and picking up coffee was a calculated decision, wondering what the three remaining adults would get into while I was away. Ben and I both usually work from home on Friday's and he had hinted at not having any meetings this morning as well.

When I arrived home, I was greeted with a beautiful sight, Ben sitting on the large, bar height island in the kitchen with his shorts around his ankles and both women taking turns sucking his dick and licking his balls.

"Coffee's here," I said, briefly interrupting the breakfast blow job. I set the carrier on the island next to Ben and asked, "mind if I cut in?"

The ladies seemed to like that idea and parted just enough to give me access between them. I grabbed the base of Ben's rock hard penis and took the head in my mouth, savoring the taste.

Ben was leaning back on his hands, head back clearly enjoying the extra attention he was receiving this morning and I wanted to make sure the pleasure continued. I sucked hard, like trying to get a thick milkshake through a straw, swirling my tongue around the head.

Before long, he started making noises that I knew meant he was close, so I took him as far down my throat as possible, relaxing my gag-reflex and bobbed up and down until he shot stream after stream directly to my stomach.

I apologized for stealing the ladies cumshot and offered my own load as a replacement. They nodded greedily so I hopped up next to Ben who was still coming down from his high. I leaned over and gave him a passionate kiss while the ladies helped me free my cock from my jeans.

The assault on my dick was thorough as seeing their husband's making out above got them even more sex crazy. I did not last long but I more than made up for the cum I stole, delivering a nice coat on each of their beautiful faces.

Without a moment's hesitation, they announced together, "Our turn!" They guided us off the bar, stripped completely, hopped up next to each other and propped their feet on the barstools to spread wide.

With my cum dripping down their chin and landing on their wonderfully full globes, Ben and I each lined up in front of our wives and began our second course of breakfast.

Focusing on Jan's clit, I let my tongue do all the work, flicking, licking, and sucking. She tasted amazing and her sounds were a joy to hear. Ben also seemed to know what he was doing as Molly's moans created a nice harmony with Jan.

As I was really getting into the rhythm, Molly moaned out, "Switch!" Ben and I both looked up at our wives and then at each other before trading places and continuing our meal.

Molly's cunt was just as beautiful as Jan's but unique in its own right. Her clit was more pronounced than my wife's and I wasn't sure how much direct attention she liked so I started slowly, gradually increasing the pressure.