Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later, Suki dismounted McCrae. They could see drops of liquid dripping between her legs. But her face was as still as stone.

"No," Taylor whispered.

McCrae sat up. He looked at Suki, and saw the verdict. He put a hand to his chest.

"No," said Elizabeth.

McCrae started to breathe intensely as he felt fear grip him. Something was happening! It was inside him, changing him, turning him into-

Nothing.

It had all been in his mind. All self-induced. He hadn't been given the isotope.

He was totally fine.

McCrae looked up at Suki as he realized this. She gave him an unreadable look.

And then she vanished.

********

"I guess I satisfied her in some way," said McCrae, as everyone came up to congratulate him. McCrae had put on his pants and was working on his shirt. "I was pretty good in my day, but that was 20 years ago. I guess once you have it, you never lose it, right, Captain?"

Taylor smiled and nodded. The crew was happy for McCrae. It was nice to have one moment of positive morale, even if it was fleeting.

Victor spoke to Taylor in a low voice. "Not to cast aspirsions on the good doctor's sexual abilities, but was it is really him, or was it something you said, Michael?"

Taylor remembered the look on Suki's face in that one precious moment. "I'm hoping it was me, Victor."