Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 19

Story Info
Pam decides to eliminate the World Government
9.1k words
4.82
2.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Journey to the Year 1,000,000,000

Chapter 19

[Note: This is a Science Fiction story with some erotic scenes. It is not a story with erotic scenes in every chapter. Some chapters have incredible sex scenes, but many others have none. ]

"It's so good to see you again, Pam," said Irene, giving a false smile as Pam sat ramrod straight in a chair in front of her. "I understand Remy has been showing you a good time."

"Yes. He has brought this body to orgasm three times in the past three days," Pam announced proudly.

"Oh, ha ha, how nice," said Irene, giving Remy a hard glance. "Listen, dear, now that you've gotten a chance to see some of the good works the World Government is doing, I was wondering if I could ask for your help."

"My help?" said Pam.

"Yes. There are still some misguided people who resist the central control that the World Government offers. You come from a society where everything is centrally decided, do you not?" Irene had learned that from Michael Taylor's debriefing. Pam was supposed to be part of one, giant lifeform. Lorenzo wasn't sure if she believed that, much as she wasn't sure if she believed much of anything from Taylor's report, but it was a useful talking point.

"Yes," said Pam.

Lorenzo gave a relieved smile. "Then we're all on the same side, dear! We want more centralized control too! But our territorial governments keep resisting all the helpful regulations and tax programs we send their way. We would like you to publicly endorse the World Government-"

"No," said Pam.

"No? Now what?" said Irene.

"I am sorry. Your language is so primitive. Is there more than one meaning for the word no?" Pam asked. "You say you are just like Us. You are nothing like Us. You are primitive. You do not seek Formos. You do not seek Tisson Crae. You make decisions for the group, but where I come from, everyone participates in the decision. That is what brings Formos."

"But, sweet child, everyone does participate in governing. Through the World Government, which is duly elected by territorial populations, who elect Senators, who elect me."

Pam did not look swayed.

Irene sighed. "I can see that we have a longer road ahead than I anticipated. We will have to embark on a reeducation program, to teach you the truly beneficent nature of the World Government. I will have such a program created specially for you. Remy will guide you through it."

"I wish to see Taylor."

"You will never see Taylor," said Irene, her voice hard. "He has been reassigned, permanently."

"Never?"

"Is there another meaning of never, sweet child?" Irene asked.

********

"Make love to me," said Pam, later that afternoon, when they had returned to Remy's apartment.

"What?"

"Make love to me."

Remy stared. Pam had cooperated in having sex with him whenever he wanted it. But she had never, ever asked for it or showed any initiative in the matter. Finally she was growing attracted to him!

Remy was all smiles as he stripped off his own clothes and then her own. He mounted her and started to make love. Pam's face was totally expressionless, her eyes focused on the ceiling, as Remy plunged into her. Soon the inevitable occurred.

"Ah, ah, aaaaaah," Remy said, gasping with a smile.

Only then did Pam's face become animate. "Have you finished?"

"Finished? You mean climaxed? Yes."

"Good. Then you must go now."

"Go now?" Remy's face was a mask of confusion.

********

They had argued.

Pam wanted him to take the job at Apptronics. Taylor told her he'd rather crash the Judicator into a star. Pam hadn't taken it well.

He remembered what Victor had said. Pam was making all the demands. He had to set limits of his own. He told Pam he wanted to compromise. He told her he would find another job in the business world, just not that one. She had accepted that, but he could tell she was still dissatisfied.

They had sexual intercourse. Sex was something couples did when they were attracted to each other, or bored, or in need of comforting, or in need to patch up a dispute they just had. Taylor and Pam had sex for the lattermost reason.

Taylor pumped into Pam's tight snatch, trying to recapture the magic from just days ago. He smiled as he saw Pam start to gasp, and her eyes roll up into her head. He felt his own peak rapidly approaching, and he cried out, just seconds before she did. And then they both peaked at the same time, staring into each other's eyes and smiling.

After it was all over, they lay together, holding hands. It was just like old times. Until....

"Was that good for you?" Pam asked.

Was that good for me? When had Pam asked him that before?

Oh my God. No.

"Yes, it was," said Taylor, feeling an unraveling sensation in his stomach. "And you?" he asked cautiously.

"Kind of," said Pam. "I wanted it to be good. Because it's our last time together."

Oh my God. She's doing it to me again!!!

"What?" Taylor sat up abruptly.

"Michael, I... I just don't feel it anymore," said Pam.

"Is this about the Apptronics job?"

"No, I mean, a little. It helped clarify things," said Pam. She sat up and looked at him. "I love you, Michael Taylor. You're handsome and brave and you've probably saved the planet in five different ways I don't even know about. But... I can't deprive the Survey Service of you. I can't deprive the world of you."

"No," said Taylor, screaning her. "This isn't about your charity towards the world. Fuck your passive aggressiveness. Say what you really feel."

Pam looked a little startled. "All... all right. I... I just don't feel for you what I once did. I don't feel for you what I feel for... for...."

"Doug," said Taylor, finishing the sentence for her.

"Right."

Taylor got up and put his clothes on. This was an almost identical replay of the last time Pam had broken up with him. The only difference is that this time he was getting dressed without any assistance.

"I don't want you to be hurt," said Pam, looking distressed as her heavy tits hung downwards, pointing to the ground.

"Why would I be hurt?" Taylor inquired as he rapidly put on his pants. "The woman I love has dumped me not once, but twice. The second time after I gave her everything she wanted. I was prepared to give up the Survey Service for you, Pam." He put on his shirt. "I was prepared to take a boring corporate job for you." He reached for his boots. "I was basically prepared to rewrite my entire identity, just to be with you. And after I gave you everything, everything that you wanted, you dumped me."

"When you say it like that, it makes me sound kind of bad," Pam complained, nervously rubbing her fingers together.

Taylor pulled on his other boot. "Yeah, I suppose it does." He got up and went to the door.

"Taylor!"

"Goodbye, Pam."

********

Taylor sat on a beach at Perth, not far from Auburn field. He watched the waves coming in and out. Every so often he heard the roar of ships landing or leaving Auburn field.

Well, at least he hadn't lost that. He still hadn't gotten around to resigning his commission, thank goodness. He still could have a career in the Survey Service.

But he had lost the love of his life.

Again.

He was still sitting there, contemplating the depths of self-pity, when two men dressed as Survey Service MP's came up to him. "Michael Taylor?" one of them asked.

What now?

Taylor simply nodded.

"Admiral Von Windhoek has been trying to reach you, sir. It's urgent."

For several hours his wristcom had been beeping. He had shut it off. He hadn't wanted to talk to anyone.

Taylor looked up at them, with the sun in his eyes. "Urgent, you say?"

********

"Where is Pam, Lieutenant Commander?" Von Windhoek asked.

"Pam?" said Taylor. "Which Pam do you mean, sir?"

"Don't get smart with me, young man!" Von Windhoek snapped. "The Pam who you claim is from a billion years in the future."

"Oh, that Pam," said Taylor. "I don't know, sir. I haven't seen her in weeks. You've seen to that."

Von Windhoek stared at him in silence.

"Why... has something happened sir?"

Von Windhoek pressed a button. A holo of Remy Farber appeared. "This man has been guiding Pam for the past few weeks. He's a World Government facilitator named Remy Farber. Earlier this afternoon, Remy Farber vanished from the face of the Earth."

"Vanished?"

"Vanished," said Von Windhoek.

"Just because you don't know where he is doesn't mean he's... vanished," said Taylor.

"Pam has vanished as well," said Von Windhoek.

"Really?" said Taylor.

"You don't sound very surprised."

"Sir, after travelling a billion years into the future, observing the creation of the universe at the beginning of time, and learning the true nature of life, the universe, and everything in it, forgive me if a missing persons report doesn't make me sound surprised," said Taylor.

Von Windhoek stared at him for another long moment. "Would you care to speculate?"

"How can I, when I have been purposefully kept in the dark as to what has happened?" Taylor said.

Von Windhoek paused, debating how much to tell him. "Remy Farber... is not just another employee of the World Government. He is also a Comforter."

"Oh."

"He continued the lessons you started on teaching Pam what it means to be human." He looked carefully for a reaction, but Taylor's face was unreadable.

"It seemed just as he was getting through to her... they both disappeared."

"Maybe they went on vacation, sir."

"Is that a joke, Lieutenant Commander?" said Von Windhoek sharply.

"No sir."

He drummed his fingers on his desk. "If you see her, you are to report in immediately."

"Yes sir."

********

Taylor went home. He had rented a small apartment in the suburbs north of Perth along the ocean. He was preparing dinner when he heard a voice behind him. "I hope you're cooking enough for two."

"Hello, Pam," said Taylor, without turning around. "Actually, I was."

********

They talked over dinner. Taylor found he was glad to see her. She was like Pam, the other Pam, and yet not. In his mind they had become two different persons, two different personalities.

"You had sex with him." It was not a question.

"This body did."

"How did that body like it?"

"This body enjoyed it," said Pam, in a flat voice.

"Really," said Taylor. He screaned something else entirely.

"Nerve endings were stimulated. The physical catalyst for a biological orgasm was achieved several times. Data sets were gathered. Information was stored, analyzed, and patterned."

"He sounds like the love of your life," said Taylor dryly. "What happened to Remy?"

"When it became clear there was no more useful data to gather from him, I invited him to have sex, and then I made him go away."

"What?" Taylor couldn't believe his ears.

"Is this not the proper method for ending an affiliation on Earth? I learned this from you, Taylor."

Oh no.

Oh yes.

"From your memories," said Pam, looking at him. "When Pam, your Pam, ended your affiliation, she copulated with you one last time. To assuage your feelings, I think. Then she made you leave. I used that same technique on Remy."

"But... Remy has disappeared, Pam. What happened to him?"

"I made him go, Michael."

"Go where?"

"Away."

Her face was absolutely still, her green eyes boring into his.

"I have many questions for you, Michael."

"Do you?" said Taylor. Why was he suddenly feeling joy welling up inside him?

"Yes. Let us start here."

Suddenly they were in Pam's apartment, the other Pam's apartment. And Taylor was on top of her, making love to her. He recognized the time. It was the first time they got back together, right after they had met in the restaurant-

"You were spying on me," said Taylor, as he watched himself fuck the other Pam. "Even when you were with Remy, you were spying on me the entire time, weren't you?"

"In five minute intervals," said Pam. She quickly qualified her statement. "More often than that if you were doing something interesting. The one called Remy was not very engaging."

Taylor looked into her eyes, and saw her give him a little smile, the first since she had been paired with Remy. Taylor wondered if that was her body smiling at him, or her?

Pam, the other Pam, moaned as the other Taylor gave her an intense boning.

"I have questions," said Pam. "This body has achieved the biological orgasm five times. And yet this body had not received a fraction of the pleasure that I expra the other Pam received during this encounter. Can you please tell me why? My body is of identical construction to hers; should I not experience the same pleasure?"

She didn't know. She simply didn't know. A billion years more advanced than he was, and yet totally ignorant, when it came to such a simple thing.

"Pam," said Taylor. "You didn't feel anything with Remy for the exact same reason I haven't made love to you. It's because you were not in love with Remy."

"That is why you have not made love to this body, because I am not in love with Remy?" Pam asked.

Taylor took her hand, and looked into her eye. "I will not make love to you until you feel something for me."

She looked helplessly at him. "I... I am a tool, Michael. I am incapable of feeling."

Taylor leaned forward and kissed her gently. Then he pulled back. "We both know that's not true."

Pam blinked and looked away for a moment.

"Why did you bring me back?" Taylor asked. "I never got the chance to ask you. You were ordered to eliminate us, weren't you?"

Pam nodded.

"Then why did you bring us home?"

"It... it didn't really matter to Us whether you were eliminated, or returned to your own time. They just wanted you gone," said Pam. "They wanted you gone, so that I would return to my work."

"But you didn't return to your work. You came back in time with us," said Taylor. "Have you ever disobeyed an order of your group before?"

Pam shook her head.

"Then why do you think you did now?"

"I... I wanted to study the finiterals more," said Pam.

Taylor reached out and brushed her cheeks softly with the tips of his fingers. Her face started to tremble.

"I wanted to study you more," said Pam.

He leaned forward and kissed her again.

Pam's voice was a throaty whisper. "This body... this body likes when you do that. Very much."

********

"I have more questions."

"I exist to answer your questions," said Taylor. "Let us return to the beginning of time and I will answer all your questions, one by one until the end of time."

Pam gave him a flirtatious smile, and a playful look. "We need not go all the way back to the beginning of time, Michael Taylor. For now, a day will suffice."

Once again, they were in Pam's apartment, the other Pam's. In his mind, something had changed. Taylor now thought of the Pam from the future as the real Pam, the primary Pam, and Pamela Nesbitt of Perth, Australia, as the other Pam. Their roles had reversed.

"I'm sorry, I just don't love you like I used to," said the other Pam. Her image froze, and the expression of great distress on Taylor's face, the other Taylor's face, froze as well.

Pam looked at Taylor. "At first this female loved you. Then she did not. Then she did once again. And now, once again, she does not. Explain."

Taylor looked at the other Pam's pained expression, and at the other Taylor's even greater expression of pain, and turned away. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"Love is not like screaning. It's not like expra-ing," said Taylor. "You can't always reach out with your extra sensory perception and know if it's going to work. Sometimes it works for a while... and then it stops working."

"What properties govern the waxing and waning of love?"

Taylor looked up at her, at her innocent, inquisitive look. At that moment, she was so beautiful, and the worst part of it was, he didn't know why. "I don't know," he said.

Pam gave him a vaguely dissatisfied look. "We shall return to this. Are you ready for the next topic?"

"Any topic has to be better than this one."

The scene changed to the remembrance Taylor attended with the crews of the lost ships.

"Were you watching me the entire time?" Taylor asked.

"I have already told you that I was," said Pam.

"Why?" said Taylor. "Why do I fascinate you so much?"

Pam licked her lips. "This body... this body finds you... interesting."

"But do you find me interesting?"

Rather than respond, several scenes played out. They watched as Victor and the other Taylor comforted families who had lost loved ones on the four ships which had entered the Black Box.

"These families are sad," said Pam. "But they seem less sad after they speak to you. And yet nothing has changed. Their loved ones are still dead. Why are they less sad?"

"Because they understand that their loved ones died for an important cause. That they died upholding the highest standards of the Survey Service," said Taylor, his face choked with emotions as he watched the sobbing families, now for a second time.

"The highest standards?" said Pam.

"Honor. Service. Protecting the Earth. This is our Tisson Crae," said Taylor, still looking at the families, frozen in time.

"I... I kockk," said Pam quietly.

A new scene suddenly played out.

Taylor was meeting with Obongo Babangida's parents. Obongo's parents, dressed in traditional Nigerian dress, pressed Taylor for anything he could tell them about the fate of their son. Taylor assured them that Obongo had served with honor and distinction, and was the finest security chief he had ever had.

"You did not believe that he was the finest security chief you ever had."

"No, I did not," said Taylor, remembering the feeling of being punched in the face, while Obongo began to fuck Jennifer.

"Then why did you tell his parents that?"

"To make them feel better. What Obongo did... he had no choice. He was compelled to."

Suddenly, Taylor was watching a different image. It was Jennifer, on the ground, smiling as Obongo pounded into her, moving his mighty black penis in and out between her trembling bent legs. She turned to Taylor. "Just let it happen... just let it happen...."

"But you feel differently towards this one."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"She made a choice. She betrayed me because she wanted to betray me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," said Taylor, watching Obongo's ass rising up as down as Jennifer wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"So in your culture, the motivation is more important than the action itself?"

"Sometimes." Taylor winced. "Do I have to keep watching this?"

The scene changed again. They were back at the remembrance. Taylor was with Suki's parents. They watched as Taylor explained how Suki gave her life for the ship, all for the love of him.

And then immediately following that was a different scene, where Jennifer's sobbing, hysterical mother lit into Taylor, calling him a monster who caused Jennifer's death.

Taylor felt a deep well of sadness as he watched Maureen Hale berate his other self. And then her image froze.

"You told one set of parents that their daughter died because of her love for you," said Pam. "They were somewhat pleased by this. Then another parent assumed much the same thing about her daughter. But the same exact information caused a completely opposite reaction: it enraged her. Why?"