Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," said Taylor.

Pam got into bed, and pointed to a development in his underwear. "Part of you seems to."

"Yes," said Taylor. "My penis wants to make love to you. Just like your body wants to make love to me."

She snuggled up against him. He felt the warmth of her body. "Perhaps we should be thoughtful enough to consider their needs and make both of them happy."

"Or perhaps we shouldn't," said Taylor, turning off the light. "Goodnight, Pam."

********

They were at the beach.

All eyes were on Pam, but not because they recognized her as the woman from the year one billion.

It was because of her bathing suit.

Pam was wearing a two piece black bathing suit. The bottom part barely covered her vagina and ass crack, and left her meaty ass cheeks open to total view. The top piece totally revealed her breasts on both sides, barely covering her nipples. She lay on a long beach towel like a sexy piece of meat.

Taylor knew what she was trying to do. And truthfully, he was beginning to find it harder and harder to resist her.

But not just because of her incredibly body.

But because he was falling in love with her.

She was Pam, the Pam he knew, on the outside, but on the inside totally, totally different. She claimed to have no personality, she claimed to have no feelings, but for a diagnostic tool with no feelings, and no personality, she flirted with him all the time. She was smart, she was funny, and she flirted with him none stop, giving him sly looks and leaving herself open for kisses.

Taylor wasn't the only one to notice her body. As men walked by, he could see that Pam was attracting a lot of attention.

Pam spread her legs invitingly at a large muscular man who was walking by. "Hey there," he said, in a deep voice.

"Hello," said Pam, smiling at him.

The man stopped in his tracks. "How are you?"

Taylor was enraged that this man would hit on Pam while he was sitting right next to her. "Hey pal, hit the road."

The man, who was bigger and taller than Taylor, seemed prepared to argue, but saw something in Taylor's eye, and shrugged, walking on.

"I think I could have persuaded him to make love to this body. You spoiled things," said Pam accusingly.

"You can go after him. I'm not stopping you," said Taylor. He watched her to see if she would get up.

Instead she lay on the beach towel and smiled. "I do not kockk you, Michael Taylor."

"And at this rate, you never will."

"You will not make love to this body, and yet you do not want anyone else to either."

Taylor didn't answer.

"That is because you are starting to love me, are you not? I can expra it."

"Your expra senses are wrong," said Taylor, looking away.

"No they are not. Not in two million years have I made such an error."

"It's been more like a billion," said Taylor.

Pam changed the subject. "I have been studying your society. While we slept, I roamed your planet."

"You can do that?" said Taylor, sounding hurt.

"It was only my body that was sleeping with you, Taylor. You know I am much more than that," said Pam.

"I... I know." Somehow, Taylor felt a little offended, that she wouldn't be focusing on him full-time, even in their sleep.

"I have observed there is a great deal of emphasis on the accumulation of material wealth."

"Well yes. Everyone wants a big house, the latest technologies, the fanciest air cars, the most elaborate clothes...."

"But not you."

"No," said Taylor. "Not me. For some of us, the pursuit of science, or service to a higher cause is sufficient. If I wanted to become wealthy, I would never have joined the Survey Service. I'd be in some cubicle right now, telling people about the virtues of some app-"

His voice broke off, as he thought of Pam. The other Pam.

"It is a weakness of your species," said Pam, a moment later. "You are so focused on the accumulation of wealth that you are blinded to the reality of existence. At that party we went to, so many people were talking about jewelry, or clothes, or vehicles. They had no conception of the true nature of the universe, not even an inkling of the existence of Tisson Crae." She paused, as she considered her own words. "I think the problem is technology. In my plane of existence, we can create anything we like. Anything at all. Even planets and stars. We have no need of material accumulation, therefore we have no interest in it. Perhaps I could do the same for your people."

"What do you mean?"

"I could give them the ability to create with their minds."

"To create planets?" Taylor said.

Pam chuckled, causing her breasts to ripple pleasantly. "No, not as advanced as that. Merely the ability to create objects. Once they had had enough of that, perhaps they would evolve to focus on Tisson Crae."

"Are you telling me that right now, in the blink of an eye, you can modify the entire human species to give them the ability of spontaneous matter creation?"

"Of course," said Pam. "Would you like to see?"

"No!" Taylor cried. "Please, don't!"

"Why not?" Pam looked puzzled.

"We're not ready for it," said Taylor. "We're not civilized enough. Many people would use such an ability for mindless consumption, and others would use it for evil purposes. They would create weapons to destroy each other."

Pam considered a long moment. "Perhaps you are right. You are a crude species. I am surprised to discover that they produced anything as advanced as you."

"The Survey Service only takes the best of the best," said Taylor. "Ninety percent of people who apply to the Academy are rejected or flunk out."

He felt an arm, snaking around his. "And Survey Service Captains? Are they the very, very best of the best?" He saw her lips, closing on his.

"Definitely," he said, a moment before he let it happen.

It was good. And it was always getting better. But who would give in first, she, or him?

********

The World Government wanted to see Pam.

The message was relayed through Admiral Von Windhoek.

"We should go," said Taylor.

"Why?" Pam asked. She was wearing a white blouse and white slacks and looked simply gorgeous, as usual.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because when the President of the World Government wants to speak to you, you should accede to her request," said Taylor.

"Very well," said Pam.

Suddenly, they were in Brussels, in the headquarters of the World Government, in Irene Lorenzo's office. Lorenzo looked up from her desk, startled by their sudden appearance.

"Why hello there," she said, raising an automatic smile. "I didn't expect you quite so... quickly." She looked at Taylor. "And you must be the gallant Captain Taylor. I am such a great admirer of your work! Please, sit down, both of you, sit down."

They sat.

"Pam, I've been getting regular reports about you. I hear you've been enjoying your time on Earth."

"I have gathered a number of useful datasets," said Pam.

"I'm delighted to hear it," said Irene. "But right now, I need your help."

"You do?" Pam asked.

"The World Government does," Irene smiled. "The United States and Australia are in near open rebellion. They are refusing to levy their constituents to pay a new social welfare tax which will only help the poorest of the poor. We are in a state of constitutional crisis."

"What do you want Pam to do?" Taylor asked.

"We have heard about your powers," said Irene. "We want you to use them to bring the US and Australia into line. We don't want anyone harmed; but we want them to obey, and pay the new taxes. You can make them do that, can't you?"

"Of course," said Pam.

Irene smiled. "I thought you could. And as I see you are so quick! If you help us with this problem, there are many other issues you can also help us with. But let's start with this one first. Please, proceed."

"No," said Pam.

"No?" said Irene, as if it were a word she had not heard before. "Why? We are just like you. You told us you come from a future where everyone is together, in one centralized unit. That is exactly what we are aspiring to with the World Government. Everyone together. You should be helping us. We are just like you!"

"You are nothing like Us," said Pam, and the open scorn in her voice was there for all to hear. "You know nothing of screaning, or expra, or Tisson Crae. You are the few, who make the decisions for the many. If you truly wished Formos, you would invite the participation of every being on this planet in every decision."

"To let everyone vote... on every decision?" Irene said. "But my dear, the people simply aren't equipped for that level of responsibility."

"Then you should not have it either," said Pam. "Until your consciousness advances to a state which makes all of this irrelevant. Until that time, central governance is not desirable and may even impede your development. You are still all too individualistic. You claim to represent all, but in reality you are the few, giving orders to the many."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, my dear." Irene nodded fractionally.

Four men came forward, dressed in the black uniforms of World Government security. They took Taylor by the arms.

"Hey!" said Taylor. "What are you doing?"

"Taking you to detention," said Lorenzo. "There you will stay until Pamela decides to cooperate." She looked into Pam's eyes. "You will not see him again. You will never see him again, until you decide to cooperate."

The fury in Pam's face was unmistakable. She was so overcome with emotion that she struggled to speak. Finally she said, "You are mistaken."

"I am?"

"Yes. I am not the one who will never see Taylor again. You are."

And with a blink of an eye, Irene Lorenzo, the President of the World Government, disappeared. So did her guards.

"What... what just happened?" said Taylor. "Where did the President go?"

"Away," said Pam.

"Away where?"

"Just... away," said Pam. She looked around. "I have expra-ed this institution. It is not Tisson Crae. This World Government is inhibiting your development as a species. All members of it should be sent away."

"Wait!" Taylor cried.

Pam looked at him.

"The people who work for the World Government. Not all of them are evil. Some are just misguided. Some are just earning a living. They don't all deserve to be sent away," said Taylor.

Pam nodded. "Would you like me to expra and determine which are worthy of being sent away and which are not?"

Taylor smiled at Pam and touched her cheek. "I think I'd prefer it if you didn't send any of them away at all."

Pam smiled back at him and nodded.

Suddenly, they were in the open air. But they hadn't moved.

The enormous World Government headquarters had.

It had completely disappeared, as if someone had taken a giant pencil and erased it from the landscape. They looked around and saw World Government workers standing in the foundations of their now disintegrated building, looking astonished and perplexed.

Pam spoke, as her hair blew in the wind. "What I have done here today I have done all over the world. As I stand here, I am also standing in New York, in Stockholm, in Lagos, and at all World Government facilities all over your planet. All have been erased. I have also erased all the World Government's welfare engines and databases. Only the people have been left intact."

Taylor was stunned. "Remind me never to make you angry."

Pam reached out and touched him, and then kissed him. When she pulled back, she said, "You need not worry. I do not feel anger. I do not feel anything."

********

"Michael, did you happen to notice that the World Government has disappeared?" Victor's face still looked owlish, even over the holo.

"No, Victor, I hadn't. Pam and I were just enjoying a relaxing day at the beach," said Taylor.

"Well, it's the most astonishing thing, but every institution of the World Government has suddenly disappeared. Including the President, Irene Lorenzo."

"You don't say, Victor."

"People are wondering if Pam had anything to do with it," said Victor.

Taylor looked at Pam, who smiled as she prepared dinner. "Well, I don't think so, Victor. She's been with me the entire time."

Victor gave him a cynical look. "Michael, try to keep a... closer eye on her."

"I will, Victor. Thanks for calling." He closed the connection.

Taylor went up to Pam and hugged her from behind, squeezing her breasts. She squealed with joy. "So I leave you alone for one minute, and look at what you do? You wipe out the entire World Government."

"You were there too," she said accusingly.

"Was I? It's all so hard to recall," said Taylor. He sat down at the dining room table. "You know, they'll just rebuild it all, eventually."

"Yes," said Pam. "But I expra that perhaps they may be more cautious about centralizing power to themselves in the future."

"They're bureaucrats. That's what bureaucrats do," said Taylor. "Just like tarantulas bite, and scorpions sting. It's their nature."

"Hm. Dinner is almost ready," said Pam.

"A shame," said Taylor.

"A shame?" said Pam.

"I enjoy watching you cook," he said, staring at her backside.

She smiled at him. "You know, I really don't have to go through all these procedures to prepare food for you and this body."

"I don't mind waiting," said Taylor. Her tight white pants showed every luscious curve.