The Mermaid Flu

Story Info
Betty rushes to her doctor to see if there is a cure.
1.7k words
4.26
20.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty rushed into the office and closed the door behind her. Dr. Neville looked up from her desk and wasn't too surprised to see her.

"We do not have an appointment, Betty. Boundaries are essential."

"I don't have time to wait for an open hour. There's no one here, let's just talk."

"This is my lunch break."

"It's fucking stressful out there. I'm so scared about this flu all the time and I need something to, like, prevent it or make me immune."

"If there was a cure, you would have heard about it at this point. Now, while it is uncomfortable, it is not deadly. Just take necessary precaution."

Betty's face winced. She ran her hands through her curly red hair in an attempt to ease her nerves. "There has to be something you can give me."

Dr. Neville pushed her glasses up her nose. "Why do you need something?"

"It wasn't fair. I didn't know even know her. We were just on the bus; I couldn't help myself."

Dr. Neville reached for the phone on her desk, but Betty ripped it away, disconnecting the cords.

"Betty, when did this happen?"

"It feels so weird, Dr. Neville. There has to be something."

"You know what to do. It only last 48 hours or unless you transfer it twice."

"I can't wait that long, Dr. Neville."

"Betty, when were you infected?"

"That's not why I came in here, I promise, Dr. Neville. Ohhhhhhh, this always feels so good. Why is this so good..." Betty started to rub her breasts. She was wearing a light green top alongside a maxi skirt. As Betty started to put her hands on her chest, Dr. Neville could see a stronger outline of her breasts. At first they easily fit in her palms, but then they seemed to be expanding. Betty leaned forward as a reaction to the new weight.

Dr. Neville had her hand on her cell phone, but couldn't bring herself to open it. She knew her chances were small at this point. Betty was infected and it was the goal of the infection to spread. She didn't notice at first, but her office was filled with Betty's pheromones. All she had to do was avoid making out with Betty and she would be fine.

Dr. Neville cautiously stood up, presumably to lead Betty out of the office. Betty grabbed the chair facing the desk and pulled it towards the door. She sat down, slightly panting, and stared at Dr. Neville. She gripped the sides of the chair with all of her strength.

Betty's pale legs started to have a little light on them as they turned into a summer shade of yellow. Dr. Neville saw that Betty wasn't wearing any underwear; she knew what could happen today. Betty's legs were like twigs, but her thighs started to slowly pulse and gaining definition.

Weeks ago, out of medical curiosity of course, Dr. Neville had found videos online of people documenting their transformation. It was surreal to see it occur just feet away from her. Dr. Neville sat on the edge of her desk, unaware she was slowly rubbing herself above her pantsuit.

Betty's legs started to wobble as they started to lose their traditional bone structure. In a snap, they quickly melded into each other. Betty let out an involuntary moan as it happened. She lifted herself up slightly so she stopped sitting on her skirt and she dropped it to the floor. While expanding her waist, scales started to appear a few inches below her belly button. Yellow scales started to spiral around her body. It was only visible for a second but while there was still flesh, Dr. Neville saw a vaginal opening before the spiral of scales hid it from view.

Betty tried to hold back her heavy breathing, but it became more audible as her leg lengthened and a tailfin opened like a flower exposing its petals for the sun. Betty opened her eyes and without even looking at her tail, she stared right at Dr. Neville.

Dr. Neville fought to compose herself. "You having the tail out isn't necessary to spread the flu."

"Okay."

"It's just the exchange of saliva. You don't even need to unleash the pheromones. It's stronger if you do and, obviously, it's stronger when you...you change."

Betty kept her eye contact but her tail twitched a little causing a notable sound when the tail fin smacked the floor.

"That movement. Was that voluntary? Was any of this voluntary or could you not stop yourself? Medically speaking, this is all so new."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"That's irrelevant."

Betty raised her top over her head, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. Not that they could contain her new tits. "Come here doctor."

Dr. Neville couldn't even pretend she didn't want to. She slowly walked up to Betty, careful not to step on her tail.

"Sit."

Dr. Neville sat on Betty's new lap facing her.

"Take off your jacket."

Dr. Neville removed her suit jacket and dropped it to the floor.

Due to a new bone structure and increased muscle, Betty lifted her tail up in the air until it served like the back of a chair to Dr. Neville. She could feel the scales push up against her back as it inched her closer to Betty.

"Unbutton."

Dr. Neville was not hypnotized, but she might as well have been. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and started to take it off.

"No, leave it on. Keep unbuttoning."

Dr. Neville looked down. She forgot what bra she wore today. It was a secret she kept from her patients. Sometimes she liked to wear one of her favorite black bras. It had a nice lift, but she loved that it could unfasten from the front. With one hand, she quickly unhooked the strap in her cleavage. Her breasts impressively dropped.

With an open shirt and an open bra, Betty had never noticed how hot her doctor was. She pushed her even further until they were an inch away from each other's mouths.

Even with the short proximity, Betty couldn't hear Dr. Neville's whisper. "Speak up."

"Make me a mermaid."

Betty didn't need to be asked twice. She grabbed Dr. Neville's head and kissed her like her life depended on it. Their tongues frequently grazed each other, Dr. Neville laughed in pleasure as she bit on Betty's top lip. All while knowing what was building inside her. She was infected. She could grow a tail. She could double the size of her tits. And it made her so fucking wet.

As much as Dr. Neville wanted to cum, she also desperately wanted to taste a mermaid. She slid down Betty's tail, loving how it felt as it rubbed against her. She was right, there was still an opening where Betty's crouch used to be. With one hand, she spread open the scaly lips and with the other she put her hand down her pants.

As Dr. Neville explored the inner workings of a mermaid, Betty felt the heat rise up inside her. It was like her clit was even stronger; she wanted to know how it would feel if water rushed past it. She lightly grazed her boobs, but then she needed more. It was coming. Her tail kept flapping on the ground, causing items on Dr. Neville's desk to move. She pulled on her nipples as she let out beautiful siren's call as she shuddered from the waves of her orgasm.

Dr. Neville grunted as she kept getting more turned on and rubbing herself faster than she has ever done on her own. It wasn't enough so she leaned forward so she could insert digits inside her. The angle wasn't right. She got off of Betty and sat on the floor in front of her desk. She quickly kicked off her heels, and pulled off her pants and panties. She never felt the carpet on her ass before.

Betty was in awe as she saw Dr. Neville exposing herself and getting two fingers inside her. Betty slid off of her chair and knocked it out of her way. She dragged herself backwards up against the door, her tail stretching as far as Dr. Neville's feet. It was one thing to fantasize about her doctor and it's another to see it.

Dr. Neville watched as her patient mimicked her behavior. While holding one of her giant tits, Dr. Neville watched as Betty slid her hand down her tail and found her opening. Betty was slowly discovering how she felt and Dr. Neville changed her speed to match Betty.

They kept eye contact except for when they simply had to look at their exposed bodies. To avoid being too loud, Dr. Seville bit her lip too hard. Betty was usually a screamer even when it was just herself, but as a mermaid her cries came out as beautiful singing. The sound started another wave inside Dr. Seville, which caused her to slide further onto the ground until she was on her back with each leg on the side of Betty's tail. Both of their bodies shook and the tail kept brushing up against Dr. Seville.

They had no idea how much time has gone by. They both breathed deeply with smiles they couldn't hide. Betty breathed in deeply and sighed as her tail had a light glow under her scales. She moaned as her pussy moved towards its original location, causing a division in her tail that continued down her body as the feeling of legs began to return. It looked like she had long yellow legs with diver's fins at the bottom. The tailfin started to recede as her legs regained their thin pale shape.

Betty sighed as she held her large breasts one last time before they shrank to their original size. She popped up and put back on her top and her maxi skirt. Betty beamed as she said, "Thanks for the cure, doc. I'll close the door on my way out."

Dr. Neville was still in shock as Betty left her office, too exhausted to even try and hide for the split second the door was open. This is going to be an interesting discussion with her husband tonight.