Joy and Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked her where she wanted it to which she replied, "Fuck it into my pussy."

My wife's eyes slitted and she clenched her jaw as he pounded her. She had a death grip on my cock and she continued her encouragement.

"Pump that cum into me!" she cried, "I want feel that hot load inside of me."

When my wife wants me to come I really can't resist but for a few strokes. She has excellent muscle control and her vagina becomes a silky vice. The stranger was no different. After a few more strokes he let out a moan and gave my wife his seed.

"Oh god that's it, put it deep in me." As his final spurts shot into my wife she asked "Want to feel my cum filled pussy?"

She didn't wait for a reply and made a move to straddle me. Before she could get my dick in her I noticed a string of cum dangling from her. The inside of her thighs where shiny from her secretions and her pubes were matted from her recent mating. She took her hand and smeared the cum into her before sliding my shaft inside of her. The feeling of my wife's stretched cum filled pussy was indescribably.

She leaned forward and started to ride me while whispering in my ear.

"You like how your slutty wife's pussy feels with another man's load in her?"

"Are you gonna fill her naughty cunt up with as well?"

I gritted my teeth as she got up on the balls of her feet and started slamming herself down on my crotch. She was fucking me like a woman possessed and she continued to talk dirty to me. I could feel the cum being pushed out from inside her by my cock, it ran down my balls and matted in my pubic hair. Her pussy was absolutely drenched with her excitement and another man's cum. She put her hands on my chest and posted up on my dick. I could feel the tightening in my balls as she ground down on me.

"That's it baby, time for you to give me what I want. I want your fucking load and I want it now. "

She clenched down on my cock and started to rise up and down. I couldn't take it any more and released myself into her. After my last gasp my wife collapsed on the bed beside me. I got my bearings and looked over at the stranger sitting in the chair. I should have noticed him getting hard again but I was kind of more concerned about the copious amount of love juices all over my groin. Now that I had cum I wasn't quite as excited about what had transpired.

I got up to head to the bathroom and rinse off. I informed my wife of my intentions but she said she was too tired to move and just requested a towel. As I departed the bed I took a look and my wife was sprawled on the bed with her legs spread. Her sex was open and semen was running out forming a pool on the bed. She had a sheen of sweat on her and was absent mindedly rubbing her nipples. I pitched her a towel and entered the bathroom.

I don't know how long I was in the bathroom. I suppose it wasn't a quick rinse off as I was processing the recent events. I do know that as I turned off the water and was toweling off I heard the moans and bed springs from the bathroom. Which brings us to the opening of the story. My wife and the stranger going for round two. The difference is this time my lust has been sated and the sight of a strange cock plunging into my wife's vagina is a shot to the gut. I feel jealous. I see her responding to him and encouraging him to make her cum.

I stand still as their session comes to an end, with him putting yet more of his semen inside wife. After they uncouple my wife sits up and sees me standing there. She instantly knows that something is wrong and a look of horror sets in on her face. The stranger too knows that the mood has shifted and he sets a world speed record of getting dressed, thanking us for the experience and leaving the room. Through that all my wife and I are motionless. Once the door clicks shut she starts crying. The she starts sobbing and saying she is sorry. She is begging for forgiveness when my heart just melts. I rush to the bed to embrace her. I feel her body shake as she continues crying and I stroke her hair and tell her words of comfort. I then realize that I absolutely love this woman. The emotions give way to the physical as I take notice of her breasts against me. I feel her moist vagina against me. I smell her sex. I taste her skin. My cock is hard and she takes notice.

"Reclaim me." She whispers as she moves deeper onto the bed pulling me on top of her.

I enter her and start to make love to my wife.

12