Joy Meets Her Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had sex in a number of unconventional places. The most memorable was showing up (unannounced) at the office of one of my cuckold friends...with his wife! We locked his office door, she bent over his desk and lifted her skirt, and he watched me fuck his wife. After we finished, he ate her cum-filled pussy, and then we left immediately after she came on his face.

I keep my pubic hair very, very short.

I'm enjoying the emails I'm getting from you and Mike. I still don't know what Mike is looking for in a relationship, but I'm confident the three of us can figure it out. I hope you agree that we should meet soon—it's a logical next step.

However, before we meet, I need to discuss something that might be a deal breaker for you. In an earlier email, Mike told me I'd have to wear a condom for all sex acts...including oral—he cited health and pregnancy concerns.

I've had a vasectomy, so I can't get you pregnant. I had my annual physical, including a complete blood work-up, last month. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases (and never have). I have the paperwork and would be happy to share it with you.

If we decide to have a friendship and relationship, I'll expect to have unprotected sex with you. If that's unacceptable to you, let me know and we can go our separate ways.

I suspect Mike will be upset if I'm allowed to have unprotected sex with you. If you're okay with the idea of no condoms, let's keep it from Mike. Thoughts? Chris]

***

It took three days for Joy to respond:

[Dear, Chris. Sorry for the delay, but you caught me off-guard with wanting bareback sex. I had to think things through, and no, I didn't share this information with Mike as it's my body and my decision to make.

As an FYI, I'm allergic to the pill, so that's not an option. I've always thought that having a diaphragm, spermicide, and a load of Mike's cum in me would be a mess, so I've had him (and all of my boyfriends) wear a rubber. Mike wears a condom during oral sex only because if he didn't, he'd cum in fifteen seconds.

My initial thought was bareback sex would be a deal breaker. However, I've thought about all of the stories we've read over the last few years. Mike loves cream pie stories and I think, at some point, he'll want to taste your cum.

Please don't be offended or think I don't trust you, but I'd like to see your medical paperwork. If you're safe, we won't need a rubber. I actually played with myself as I thought about your bare, black cock inside of me!

Mike will just have to deal with it. This is his idea and now that we're at the point of it more than likely coming true, he'll need to understand he's no longer in charge. I hope you're excited, too!

I've been thinking that you, Mike, and I should meet. Maybe for a drink? I'll be off from school next week for our spring vacation. Would you like to meet on Friday night? Joy]

[Good morning, sexy! I'm thrilled that you want to continue our friendship and even more excited to know, if we are intimate, I'll be the first bare cock in your pussy and ass. Wow! How exciting!

Thank you for picking a date for us to meet. A week from Friday works for me! Let's meet in the lounge at Baxter's at seven thirty. Does that work for you and Mike?

Since you're on your school's spring vacation that week, I'd like to make a suggestion. Please agree to meet me, alone, at the Starbucks on Main and Columbus on Wednesday or Thursday before our date at Baxter's. I'd like to spend some time alone with you to discuss your expectations of me and your expectations for how Mike should be handled.

We'll be able to cover much more ground in person, rather than through the back and forth of emails. I also want to make sure you and I have an "in person" connection. Emails are a great way to share information, but we won't know if we click unless we meet. I hope you'll agree! Does eleven o'clock in the morning work? Chris]

A few hours later, I received:

[Dear, Chris. Yes and yes. We'll all meet together on Friday night at Baxter's—I've already told Mike, and he's very nervous but also very excited. He wanted me to promise that Friday would only be a "meet and greet." I'm sure you and I agree that's the best, but I wanted to tease Mike and told him, "we'll have to see how things turn out."

I think it's a great idea to meet at Starbucks. Let's meet on Wednesday, and eleven o'clock works into my schedule. If you and I meet first, I'm sure I'll be much more relaxed on our Friday night date. I'm not going to tell Mike we're having coffee together—please don't tell him either. Great idea! Joy]

I sent Mike a quick note congratulating him on being able to convince Joy on a first date with me and told him I looked forward to meeting him.

***

First thing Monday morning, I responded to Joy with the following:

[Hey, Baby! I'm glad Wednesday works for you. I can't wait to finally meet—it's only two days, and the countdown has started! All contact going forward will be with my new hot wife. See you soon! Chris]

***

When I arrived a few minutes before my eleven o'clock date with Joy on Wednesday, Starbucks was packed (as I knew it would be)! I was half way through the line when I saw Joy enter and look around.

She smiled when she saw my wave and approached. She was surprised when I leaned down, kissed her cheek, and whispered.

"It's very nice to meet you, sexy!"

Joy giggled and turned red.

I asked her.

"What would you like to drink?"

After she told me, I suggested.

"Why don't you try to find us a place to sit while I wait for the drinks?"

As I stood in line, waiting my turn, I was able to watch Joy. She was about five feet three inches tall and had a curvy figure...especially on top! I guessed her breasts were D-cups or perhaps bigger. She was wearing a sexy, white top that showed a great deal of cleavage.

Her jeans were tight and highlighted a narrow waist, very feminine hips, and a round, world class ass. Her hair was blond, stylish, and cut to her shoulders. She wore a hint of makeup, and her subtle, pink lips matched her finger and toe nails.

Joy was able to get us a spot to stand along the wall. We had people on each side of us and a table filled with people only a few feet away.

After a few minutes of general chit chat, I pulled some papers from the breast pocket of my suit coat and handed them to Joy.

"This is the paperwork I promised to show you."

It took her a few minutes to confirm that I was STD free and had a successful vasectomy. After she handed the papers back to me, I apologized.

"I'm sorry it's so crowded. I want to spend some time talking with you, but I'm afraid we won't have much privacy here."

Joy looked around and nodded.

"I'm disappointed, too. I thought of some questions to ask you, but I'd be too embarrassed to ask them here."

"I think it's important to set some ground rules, for Friday, so you and I have similar expectations. I don't want to waste this opportunity."

After a pause, I continued.

"My home is around the corner in the Goodwin building. Let's go over to my place where we'll have all the privacy we need."

When Joy looked uncertain and hesitated, I gave her my medical forms again.

"Take a picture of the form. It has my name and address on it. Email the form to yourself with a note that you went to my home at eleven o'clock this morning. That way, there's a paper trail of your activities."

Joy took the cover letter from me, took a picture, and pressed a few buttons.

"Sent."

I nodded toward the door, we grabbed our drinks, and Joy followed me.

The walk was short. We rode the elevator to the sixth floor of my building and Joy followed me down the hall. When we reached my front door, I said.

"Joy, send yourself another email saying you're in apartment 607 in the Goodwin building."

She followed my instructions for a second time and, after entering my condo, Joy stood on her toes and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for making me feel safe."

We were inches apart and smiling at each other before I leaned in and kissed her lips. The kiss lasted only a second or two before I pulled away.

"You're safe...I promise!"

Joy's breathing was a bit heavy, and her eyes were sparkling, so I leaned in again. Our lips touched and, after a few seconds had passed without Joy objecting, I nudged my tongue against her lips. She opened her mouth almost immediately and our tongues tangled together.

Joy wrapped her arms went around my shoulders as I slid my hands down her sides and circled behind her to cup each ass cheek. We kissed sloppily for a few minutes. I knew she felt the iron bar in my pants as I held her tight against me.

After the kiss ended, I said.

"I was going to invite you to sit with me on the living room couch, but I'm afraid if we go there, we won't do much talking. Let's sit at the dining room table."

I held her hand while guiding her into the dining room, pulled out the chair at the head of the table, and offered it to Joy. After she was seated, I took the seat immediately to her right.

"Joy, you're a heck of a kisser! Thank you."

She blushed and admitted.

"You're not so bad yourself."

We exchanged smiles then I said.

"Earlier, you told me you had some questions. Let's start there."

"Okay. Well, over the last few weeks, as Mike and I have gotten to know you, it seems that I'm getting more and more excited, but Mike is losing his excitement. I'm worried."

"Do you think Mike wants to back out?"

Before I finished my sentence, Joy was shaking her head.

"This is a long term fantasy. I know he wants to at least meet on Friday night."

"Joy, let me explain something. Mike is a submissive. Once our date begins, you and I will be able to control things. Right now, he's lost in a thousand different thoughts from a thousand different Literotica stories. Friday night, Mike will be focused on, and in the middle of, his fantasy—he'll be living his dream!"

Then, I looked directly into her eyes.

"And you'll be living your fantasy, too. May I give you an example?"

Joy nodded.

"Stand up, lean across the table, and kiss me. Do it now."

Joy didn't hesitate and a second later, I was holding the back of her head as we exchanged a hard, tongue-twirling kiss. After the kiss ended a few minutes later, and she was sitting again, I asked.

"What did you think about as we were kissing?"

Joy admitted.

"Nothing. I just enjoyed the kiss."

"Once we start our date on Friday, Mike will be as excited as you were when we kissed. He won't have time to think because he'll be living within the experience."

"Okay. I guess I understand, but how will you include Mike in our first few dates?"

"I honestly don't know. That's one of the questions I want to explore with you. May I ask you a few questions?"

"Yes."

"Imagine you, Mike and I are six months into a sexual affair. Imagine all of the things he'll have watched you and I do. You'll suck my cock. I'll fuck your face and have you gagging. I'll spank you. I'll fuck your pussy and ass...everything Mike wants to see. Do you think he can live his fantasy while watching those things and continue to love you?"

"I do. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here."

"Now imagine me filling your pussy with cum and telling Mike to eat your cunt. Or cumming in your mouth and telling him to kiss you. Imagine being in a sixty-nine with Mike and having me fuck you from behind while he's licking your clit. Imagine we've fucked twice and I want to fuck you one more time, so I tell Mike to suck my cock to make me hard while you and I rest. I'm not saying any of these things will happen, but if they do, will you still love Mike?"

"I'll always love Mike!"

"Joy, do you remember telling me you'll never be defined as a slut, but you're willing to be one in the right situations?"

She nodded and I continued.

"You're going to get to be a slut, Mike is going to get to be a cuckold, and I'll get to be a bull. Together, we'll push Mike, and when our dates are over, we'll go back to being regular people."

After letting her think about what I said, I told her.

"Give me a kiss. Now!"

Joy smiled, stood, and leaned across the corner of the table to kiss me. Keeping my mouth glued to Joy's lips, I arranged her on her back on the dining room table. As I kissed her, I explored her mouth with my tongue and found her left breast with my right hand.

Joy grunted into my mouth as I mauled her huge tit. When her nipple grew, I pinched it (hard). Joy tried to squirm away, but I was able to hold her in place. We kissed and I worked on her nipple for a few minutes. When I was done, I sat back on my chair and watched the sexy lady. Joy caught her breath, eased off of the table, and sat back on the chair.

"What other questions do you have?"

Joy looked at me for a solid minute before she answered.

"I've been teasing Mike about Friday. He's worried that it might be more than a drink at the bar. I keep telling him I don't know what's going to happen. Is Friday going to be only drinks?"

I grinned.

"No."

"What's going to happen?"

"We're going to meet at Baxter's and have a drink or two as we talk and get to know each other. Since you and I already know there's an attraction and connection between us, I'll suggest we move our date here. I'll ask if you want Mike to join us or wait at Baxter's. You'll tell me he'll be coming with us. We'll all come back here where you and I will fuck and suck for a few hours."

Joy continued to stare at me until I told her.

"Stand up."

When she was on her feet, I instructed.

"Take off your blouse and bra. Now!"

A few moments later, her very firm D-cup tits with pink topped nipples were standing proud.

"Take off your shoes, jeans and panties."

She was completely naked a short time later.

"Now, undress me."

Joy was on her knees in front of me as she pulled my boxers off—my throbbing, black cock was only inches from her beautiful face.

"Are you ready to be my slut?"

"Yes. Yes, sir!"

"No hands. Use only your mouth."

Joy leaned in, opened her mouth, and took half of my cock between her lips.

"Good start, slut, but I know you can take more."

She eased back and then pressed forward. Another inch disappeared into her mouth.

"Joy, you've got one more chance to take me to the root. Otherwise, I'll take over."

She tried, but after her third attempt, she was still an inch short. I took hold of the back of her head and pushed the rest of my cock home. Joy gagged and tried to pull away, but I held her in place with my cock wedged down her throat for a few more seconds.

When I finally pulled free and let her breathe, I slapped my cock back and forth against her cheeks.

"Are you listening, slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"I want you to use that pretty little mouth to make me cum."

I slapped her cheek again.

"Do it...now!"

Joy did a great job. She slid her lips along my cock and used her sexy tongue to stimulate me.

I complimented her.

"You're a good little cock sucker! Oh, what a pretty little cum dump!"

When I was ready to cum, I took hold of her golden hair with one hand, pulled from her mouth, and used my other hand to jerk off all over her white, married face.

"I'm baptizing you with a black man's cum!"

Joy tried to wipe some of my load from her face, but I was able to grab her hand and stop her.

I bent close and whispered.

"Come with me, sexy lady. I want you to see something."

I held her hand as we went into the bathroom and had her stand in front of the large vanity mirror as I stood directly behind her.

"I want you to see what a black man's slut looks like."

My cum was dripping down her face and onto her boobs and the vanity. I circled her with my right hand and palmed her huge, white tit while sliding my left hand to her dripping cunt and wagged back and forth between her pussy lips. The contrast between dark and light skin was very erotic.

"How do you think your cuckold is going to like my new, white, married slut?"

"He's going to love it!"

"Clean yourself up and meet me in the bedroom."

"You mean, we're not done?"

"My sluts never go home without cumming. Get cleaned up."

Joy found me lying on the middle of my king size bed. She crawled on with me and we started to make out. I moved from her lips to her neck, down to each tit to give each of them some loving, and I finally settled between her thighs with her wet, pink snatch within reach of my tongue.

I ate Joy to an almost immediate cum and then, remembering the description of her college boyfriend licking her clit and fingering her twat, I pushed a finger into a very tight pussy. Joy jumped as my lips reattached to her clit.

In a moment, she was mewing and a short time later, she was bucking against my face. When she finally came, she was like a bucking bronco, with me riding her pussy.

Joy finally pushed my face away and begged.

"Stop. Please, stop!"

After a short rest and a couple of tugs of my cock, I mounted Joy. I took her in the missionary position first and then rolled over and let her ride me cowgirl style—I loved watching her huge tits bounce! When I reached around and took hold of her ass cheeks, she really started to fuck me. Joy went wild and came after I snuck a finger up her tight, little asshole.

We finished with a doggie fuck. Joy's ass was high and her head was laying on my mattress. She clutched my sheets and went wild when I easily slid my thumb into her ass.

As we each approached our last cum, I told her.

"Cucky is going to watch me fuck your asshole on Friday."

As I emptied into her well used cunt, Joy was screeching.

"Yes, sir!"

***

Joy, Mike and I had just finished ordering our second round of drinks. As the server left to place our order, I spoke to Joy.

"Joy, I'm enjoying getting to know you. When we finish our new drinks, allow me to pay and we can go across the street to my condo. That way, we can continue to get to know each other in a much more private environment. How does that sound?"

The young married blonde gave me a shy smile and nodded.

"Joy, I'd like Mike to come with us, but I'll let you decide if you want him to join us and watch, or have him wait here at the bar and imagine the fun we're having."

Joy looked over at her husband and then back to me.

"I think it's important that he's with us. After all, it was his fantasy to start with and he's been working on me for two years! I want him to watch."

Mike was a little nervous when he joined the conversation.

"Why do we need to go to your condo? I thought we were staying here for the night?"

"Mike, all three of us have spent nearly two weeks getting to know each other online, and we extensively discussed the bull/hot wife/cuckold dynamic and what it involves. We're all adults. I'm attracted to Joy and she seems to be attracted to me."

Joy was nodding and I added.

"Why would you want to waste a perfect opportunity for a first play date?"

Mike looked back and forth between Joy and me.

"How far do you think you'll go? Will it be more than—"

He finally found his words and continued.

"More than flirting, kissing, and touching?"

"Mike, it's entirely up to your sexy wife, but I expect it will be much, much more than flirting."

I looked at Joy.

"Joy, do you think it'll be more than kissing and flirting?"

She gave Mike a devilish grin and admitted.

"I hope so! I really hope so!"

Mike was very flustered.

"I think we need to set some rules before we go to your condo."

I nodded and said.

"I think we should have two rules. Rule 1: Mike is Joy's cuckold and he'll do whatever she says. Rule 2: Joy is my slut and will do as I say."

I looked at Joy.

"Do those rules work for you?"

Joy smiled.

"Those rules are acceptable to me!"