Joy Meets Her Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike looked agitated. I looked at Joy.

"Reach into Mike's lap and feel for his cock."

After groping between his legs, Joy said.

"He's hard! I bet I could make him cum in his pants!"

Joy and I laughed, at Mike's expense, and I told him.

"I'm glad you're excited. I am, too, and I bet that if I reach under Joy's dress, I'll find that she's also excited."

At that moment, our server brought me my credit card and the bill to sign. I added the tip, stood, and held out my hand to Joy. As she took it, I turned to Mike.

"Come along, Mike. It's time to have some fun!"

I held Joy's hand on the walk to my condo as Mike followed behind. Once we were inside of the elevator, I instructed.

"Mike, press the button for the sixth floor."

As he followed my direction, I pulled his wife against me and initiated a deep, tongue-probing kiss as Mike turned and watched.

As we exited the lift, I said.

"Your sexy wife has a delicious mouth. I can't wait to see what else she can do with it."

Joy giggled and blushed as we turned down the hallway to my home.

A few minutes later, we were settled in my living room. Joy and I were sitting together on the couch (kissing), and I was exploring her sexy body with my hands. Mike looked both excited and very nervous while sitting across from us on an armchair.

Joy was wearing a sexy, spring-style dress. It was made of light cotton, had a very revealing neckline, and the hem was just short of her knees. While sitting next to me, the hem had moved halfway up her feminine thighs.

I ended our kiss, looked toward Mike, and cupped her right breast.

"Hey, Mike. I'll bet these babies were the first thing you fell in love with."

Mike didn't answer me as he watched me squeeze his wife's tit. When I felt her nipple grow, I encircled it with my thumb and pointer finger and gave it a hard pinch. Joy grunted, arched against the back of the couch, and lifted her ass off of the cushion.

Mike urgently said.

"Don't hurt my wife!"

I pinched again and got the same result.

"Am I hurting you, slut?"

"It feels so fucking good! Don't stop!"

I continued to abuse her nipple, and Joy squirmed as we continued to make out. She grunted, moaned, and gasped into my mouth each time I put excessive pressure on her nipple.

I looked over at Mike again and nodded toward a bookshelf.

"There's a backgammon game on the bottom shelf. Please open the game, take out a pair of dice, and bring them here."

When we broke our next kiss, a few minutes later, the dice were sitting on the middle of the coffee table.

"Joy, I think it's time for us all to get naked. Wouldn't you agree?"

Joy smiled and nodded, and I continued.

"We'll each roll the dice. The high roller will decide the order of who will undress and when."

Mike ended up rolling a ten and was the winner.

I asked him.

"Who should undress first?"

He hemmed and hawed for a moment before deciding.

"You."

As Mike was looking at me, I took off my blue and white-striped dress shirt, tee shirt, chinos, boxers, socks, and loafers and draped them over the arm of the couch in a "New York Minute!"

Although I was nearly twenty-five years older than the married couple, I was in very good shape. I stood tall and proud with my well-endowed, rock-hard cock at full mast. I walked over to the armchair and stood with my erection only a foot away from Mike's face.

"Last chance, Mike. Are you sure you want to stay?"

Joy answered before he could.

"I'm staying and Mike's staying! Now, bring that beautiful...black...cock over to me!"

When I sat down next to Joy and pulled her in for a kiss, she reached out, took hold of my cock, and lightly stroked up and down my hard shaft.

I asked.

"Who strips next, Mike?"

I had my hands under Joy's dress and was mauling each ass cheek while we were French kissing and Joy was playing with my cock and balls as Mike answered.

"Umm. I guess I will."

As I continued the intimacy with his wife, I mumbled.

"Good boy."

A number of minutes later, Joy and I pulled apart and we looked over at Mike. He was naked and sitting on his chair.

I instructed.

"Mike, stand up!"

Mike wasn't overweight—he was soft. He had a little extra "man boobs", his waist was thickening, and his erect cock was on the small side of average.

I asked.

"Joy, are you ready to show me your young, white, sexy body?"

Instead of answering, Joy jumped to her feet, grabbed the hem of her dress, pulled it over her head, and tossed it to Mike. Her soft-pink bra was next, followed by her shimmying out of a matching thong.

Unlike our afternoon solo date earlier that week, I noticed Joy's landing strip was...gone! She was completely bare. She gave me a devilish grin when she saw me staring at her hairless cunt.

"I wanted to feel sexy, so I had Mike shave me."

We successfully reached the point in the evening that I was most looking forward to, and I was excited to see Mike's reaction. I laid back against the corner of the couch, pulled one leg up and rested it along a cushion, and spread the other leg (wide) with my foot on the floor.

"Come on over here, slut. I want that pretty, little mouth wrapped around my cock."

As Joy started to move toward me, Mike shouted.

"Wait!"

He reached for his pants, fumbled around until he found the pocket, reached in, pulled out a condom, and looked at me.

I was nodding as Mike spoke.

"You have to wear a condom! We want Joy to be protected from any STDs and pregnancy."

I twisted and reached for the Manilla folder that was laying on the end table and handed it to Joy.

She pretended it was the first time she'd ever seen my blood work and confirmation of a successful vasectomy. She studied it for a few minutes, smiled, and handed it to Mike as she excitedly said.

"Oh, goodie!"

Mike looked through the paperwork and then looked from Joy to me.

"Mike, I've had a vasectomy and I've been tested for sperm at six months and a year after. I'm sterile, so I can't get Joy pregnant. The blood work from my March annual physical shows slightly high cholesterol, but it also shows I'm free of any sexually transmitted diseases."

"But Joy and I agreed that she wouldn't have unprotected sex!"

I countered.

"Mike, I...don't...wear...rubbers."

He was getting anxious and said.

"But...but...but, I've always had to wear a condom."

Joy and I stared at Mike while he looked back and forth between us. Finally, I shrugged.

"How about a compromise?"

When no one else spoke, I pointed to the rubbers on the table.

"If Mike puts it on me, I'll wear a rubber."

I silently counted to ten, and when no one moved or spoke, I looked at Joy.

"Get my black cock into your pretty, little mouth."

She immediately bent over and took three quarters of my cock into her mouth. I was watching her white face and pink lips move over my black cock as she slowly took most of it, over and over again.

"Mike, she's a pretty fair cock sucker, but I'll work with her and make her much better."

Joy took that as a challenge and tried to take me to my short pubes, but she gagged violently as she got close. When she pulled off, I slapped her cheek with my spit covered cock and rubbed it over her face. After regaining her breath, she tried to deep-throat me again. Every time she needed to catch her breath, I rubbed her beautiful face with my cock.

"Suck my balls, slut."

I leaned back and pulled my knees up to give Joy better access to my nut sack. She licked my scrotum before opening wide and taking a ball into her mouth.

Mike wasn't taking his eyes off of his wife.

I commented.

"Hasn't she ever sucked your cock bareback?"

Mike shook his head.

"Has she ever sucked your balls?"

He continued to stare at Joy but didn't answer.

"You'll love this, Mike."

I looked down at Joy.

"Baby, I need you to be a real slut. I showered immediately before I met you tonight, so I'm very clean. I want you to rim me and tongue fuck my asshole."

I pulled back my knees, giving her better access, and watched Mike's eyes grow wide as her face moved to my ass crack.

"That's it, slut. Your tongue feels so fucking good! Right there...yep...right there. Stick that slutty tongue into my asshole."

"Joy, you did a great job. You can quit now if you want to."

She was smiling proudly and her eyes were electric as she pulled herself up.

"Joy, I think Mike needs a reward. Don't you?"

She nodded.

"Go give him a kiss."

Joy hurried over to Mike and before he really understood what was happening, she pressed her lips against, and her tongue into, Mike's mouth...the same lips and tongue that had just been on and in my asshole!

As they were kissing, I refilled Mike's beer glass and got two more bottles of water for Joy and me. They were talking quietly as I joined them in the living room. After cozying up to Joy on the couch, I said.

"Mike, we're going to move things to the bedroom. The master bedroom is at the end of the hall. Please go down to the room, remove the bedspread from the bed, fold it, and put it in the closet. Then, move the arm chair to the bottom of the bed and take a seat."

Joy firmly reminded Mike after he didn't move.

"Rule number one! You are my cuckold. Do as my bull instructed, and...do it now!"

Dejectedly, but with an erect cock, Mike went to the bedroom.

"Are you and Mike okay?"

She smiled.

"I'm doing great, but I'm in desperate need to cum! Mike is upset about the bareback sex, but he's excited about the evening."

Then she hit my arm.

"I can't believe you had me lick your ass!"

I laughed.

"Get used to it. I love a nice rim job!"

When Joy and I entered the bedroom, the mattress was covered only with a fitted sheet and Mike was sitting on a chair at the end of the bed. Together, Joy and I climbed onto the bed. I kissed her lips, ears, throat, and neck before giving her breasts and nipples a workout with my mouth. Joy grunted and groaned as I bit and chewed her nipples.

As I slowly slid down her body, she positioned herself on her elbows so Mike could see her tits. I'd given each breast a large hickey and her nipples were bright red from my teeth.

"Mike, I love when you're tender and lick and kiss my breasts, but it's so much better when my bull is rough and marks me. I love being his slut."

She was barely able to get the last words out because I'd descended to her pussy and my tongue was sliding through her red, tasty lips. I like eating pussy! I took my time and gave her a few small, gasping orgasms—each one was slightly bigger than the last.

Joy knew that I knew what she wanted, so she didn't have to ask or beg me to give it to her. As a reward, I slid one finger into her tight channel and then added a second.

My tongue circled her clit as I thrust my fingers deep and rubbed her easy to find G-spot. Her heavy breathing turned into gasps, and the gasps turned into deep groans. As she started to buck against my face, she held my face to her cunt, and finally, she had a long, explosive cum.

At our Wednesday afternoon date, she asked me to stop after her mind numbing orgasm, so I gave her a break. But Friday night, as she screamed, 'No more! No fucking more,' I flipped her over, pulled her ass into the air, and entered her from behind. I held Joy's hips and fucked her even harder. My groin slapped into her ass, but the sound of our bodies hitting was diminished by Joy screaming from one long orgasm.

I looked over at Mike and saw his jaw hanging open as he was staring at Joy's face.

"Mike, this is the difference between making love and fucking!"

I disengaged and moved off of the bed. After dragging Joy to the edge of the bed and flipping her onto her back, I entered her. It was so sexy to stand over her and pound her as she laid on the bed.

"Rub your clit. Let's cum together."

Mike grunted.

"No! Don't cum in her! I've never been able to do that!"

Neither Joy nor I slowed down—she circled her clit with her finger and I fucked her deep.

I announced.

"I'm getting close!"

She nodded that she was, too. When her orgasm hit, her ass was jolted off of the bed. I continued fucking and with a long, loud grunt, I emptied my cum deep into her married cunt.

It took a few minutes before Joy and I caught our breath and got our heart rate under control. We were settled on the middle of the bed and were wrapped in an intimate embrace.

I reached over to the bedside table, grabbed the box of tissues, and tossed it to Mike.

"You've been watching us for almost two hours. It's time for us to rest and watch you. I want you to look at my slut's cum-filled pussy and jerk off into the tissue."

Joy rolled away from me, laid on her back, and spread her legs to show Mike her well used twat. When he didn't move, Joy encouraged him.

"Come on, Mike. I know you like to jerk off. Show us how you do it."

When Mike stood, his rock-hard cock was pointing straight out. He focused his eyes on her very lubricated pussy and started jerking his cock with his right hand. It didn't take long before Mike let out a well satisfied sigh, and his cum landed on a Kleenex.

The three of us rested and talked for almost forty-five minutes. The only negative comment was about the bareback sex.

Mike said.

"I liked watching you guys. I was amazed at the intensity of Joy's orgasms. I liked that you were in charge, yet you weren't a 'complete' asshole."

We laughed at that comment.

Joy admitted.

"I loved being submissive and being used. Mike, I still want your love, but I also want to continue a three-way friendship with my new bull."

As she was talking, Joy had reached over and was playing with my cock and balls. It didn't take long before I was completely erect again.

When Mike excused himself to use the bathroom, I suggested.

"Mike, before you come back, go ahead and get yourself another beer. Also, there's a bottle of Merlot wine, a cork screw, and two glasses on the kitchen table. Open the bottle and fill the glasses for Joy and me."

I knew the tasks would take about ten minutes, so as soon as Mike left the bedroom to find the guest bathroom, I pulled Joy from the bed. After taking a bottle of KY lube from the drawer of the bedside table, I guided Joy to the foot of the bed and sat on Mike's chair.

"Joy, bend over the arm of this chair."

I squirted a large dollop of lube onto my cock.

"Spread it around."

I placed more lube onto my hand and reached around to Joy's asshole. One finger slid in almost immediately. It took two more applications of KY before I finally had two fingers in her asshole.

I positioned Joy so she could sit back onto my lap. She had a hand on each arm of the chair so she could control her decent. My legs were spread wide so she was able to fit between them. I pulled her firm, full cheeks apart with one hand and aimed my hard, thick cock at her asshole as she slowly sat back.

When my cock head met her hole, she stopped. It took a couple of tries before my cock head popped through.

Joy groaned and hissed.

"I've missed having a cock in my ass!"

Over the next few minutes, my cock squeezed deeper and deeper into her poop shoot. Joy controlled the entire ass fuck and was slowly taking my cock to the root, over and over, when Mike came back into the room.

He leaned against the door frame and watched.

"You're at it, again?"

Mike didn't have a clue that I was buried in Joy's long-neglected ass.

Joy took one hand from the chair's arm, reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit as I held her waist so she could continue to control her movements. I was amazed when, a few minutes later, she had a nice cum.

I let her sit back against my chest and rest. When she recovered from her cum, I told her to lift her legs and drape them over the arms of the chair. We were both facing Mike as he stood in the doorway. He had a clear view of her wide open pussy and my cock embedded deep into her ass.

"Mike, Joy told me you've never had an interest in ass fucking. Come closer and get a good look at my black cock in my slut's asshole."

Mike moved halfway to us.

"It's okay, you can come closer."

It took a great deal of coaxing, but Mike was soon kneeling between Joy's and my spread thighs.

"How does it look, cuck?"

When he didn't answer, I asked again.

"How does it look, cuck?"

Reluctantly, Mike admitted.

"It looks sexy."

"Joy, would you like Mikey to lick your cum-filled pussy?"

Joy shouted.

"Eat my pussy, cuck! Eat my bull's cum from my cunt!"

I was surprised when Mike aggressively started lapping away. Joy groaned and shook. Every few licks, Mike's tongue would run across the base of my cock. When it happened a third time, I said.

"Joy, your cuck's tongue keeps hitting my cock. I think he likes licking your cum-filled pussy and my cock."

The next swipe of Mike's tongue started at my balls, went to where my cock filled Joy's rectum, and then through her pussy lips.

"I like that, Mike! Don't stop!"

Joy asked.

"What's he doing?"

"He's licking my balls and your pussy!"

Joy immediately came.

Over the next half hour, Mike licked Joy's clit and pussy and he sucked my balls and rimmed my ass.

I knew I was getting close to my last cum, so I held Joy tight against me.

"Mike, I need you to move."

I lifted Joy and I off of the chair and bent her over the bed.

"Mike, rub Joy's clit and massage my balls with your other hand."

When Mike was doing as he was told, I started to fuck Joys delectable asshole. I was excited when she announced.

"Here comes another!"

Joy started shaking a moment before I erupted deep into her bowels.

Twenty minutes later, Joy and Mike were cleaned, dressed, and ready to leave. We were standing together at my front door when I asked.

"How's next Saturday evening for a date?"

Joy smiled and answered before Mike could.

"Yes! Please!"

"Our date will be at your home."

Joy nodded.

I turned to Mike.

"Mike, you'll be cooking dinner for the three of us. Please be prepared to make steak, sweet potatoes, and asparagus. I'll bring wine for Joy and me. Please have bottled water so Joy and I don't get dehydrated from all of the sex we'll be having."

Joy answered again.

"That sounds great! I'll make sure Mike does everything perfectly."

"Joy, am I invited to stay the night with you and Mike?"

She happily answered.

"Yes, sir! Mike will watch us until we're ready to sleep, and then he'll move to the guest room. We can invite him back for our morning play time."