All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 02'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is really good!

I can't wait for more!

And the bf/wm thing is so hott to me...

This really might be one of my favorite stories so far, for real. I like the attitude she has and that he has just that little touch of arrogance when he knows she's been checkin' him out.

Post more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
....

This chapter was much better than the last one. I like how you fixed her language and diction. I was annoyed last chapter because you fell into that stereotypical uneducated sounding dialogue when she was talking to Mikael or whatever his name was. yo for you, you for your...I know she knows how to talk properly. She's college educated and maintaining a 3.5. Help a sister out and keep her sounding intelligent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FIVE

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Waiting

I am enjoying the character development. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Like it :)

Skyler is much more likable now, good job. I actually like seeing the insecurity a little. The foundation for a confrontation with her mother down the line is intriguing, too.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 15 years ago
Great start!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

robgirl83robgirl83almost 15 years ago
love this chick

This chick is hilarious! great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I can't stop laughing

I love this story, this is so me and my girl. A real girl no pretense. I love the name for the teacher Satan, sounds like my A & P lab professor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I'm loving this story

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm

Loving it more and more,,,

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Just 22222 freaking cute!!

Light and refreshing as only college scenarios can be.

Sky's mom is a woman with issues.Thank goodness she sees her mother as the control freak she is and keeps a smart distance. No shame in her game.

While I strongly dislike the word mulatto to describe bi-racial people; it does harken back to the flavor of attitudes people had in days past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm not sure...

...whether it's perfectly SANE to be offended at some thing a FICTIONAL character says, but DAMN!

that woman is JUST WRONG.

I'd knock some sense into her myself i i wasn't so sure that she'd SHOOT me on sight for being 'MULATTO'.

And, you know, if she were REAL...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous