All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 03'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved It!

I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait for the next ch. Hurry please!!!

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 15 years ago
loving it

absolutely love your main characters. can't wait for the next chapter. if you ever get a chance check out my stories...i'd love some feedback as well. GREAT STORY again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
uh oh

Ms Brittani is going to go predator soon isn't she? lol

kell369kell369almost 15 years ago
loved... it

this is my kind of story i cannot wait until u update =) i think them 2 will have a great relationship because they r so different and they will change eachother for the better. their relationship is already hot and it is only gonna get hotter i can tell =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoying it

Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amusing

I like the story so far. Good job! Britt is going to go awol on us soon huh?

theirdretheirdrealmost 15 years ago
Love the update

What kind of game is Joel playing with Skyler. Britt is bout turn psycho on Joel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
whattta tool

Hope Britz fucks his shit up good, dunno bout Skyler tho... plz don't make her the biggest victim in this cos that would be too cliche

robgirl83robgirl83almost 15 years ago
DAMNIT!

I am so impatient! Can't wait for the next chapter! great so far!

6ftOverground6ftOvergroundalmost 15 years ago
Much, Much Better

I just checked up on your series again since leaving my original comment after the first chapter, and I'm so glad you took my advice about the language. Yay! It makes for a much smoother, much more pleasurable read.

nerd4musicnerd4musicalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

You're off to a great start. I like how the stories progressing, how the characters are being fleshed out. Skylar is sweet underneath that hard exterior and Joel...hmm, it's always the quiet ones you have to look out for. Totally wasn't expecting his character to be such a player. But it works. Can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us. Keep up the great work. N4M.

sjruckersjruckerover 14 years ago
So real

Your style of writing is so...REAL and in the moment. I can totally picture the conversations they are having with each other and the "dear in headlights" look Skyler initially got when she was caught staring at Joel...classic! Great story and great writing! Please, please, please keep up the great work Lilmami!!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 14 years ago
Lol!!

I'm being bad, sifting through stories instead of writing like I should have been and I stumbled onto yours. And then...lol! homegirl goes to his place with no notebook or textbook!? lol. You got me hooked and reminded me of ditzy moments gone by, which was so refreshing. I love how realistic and cute she is, and now I'm eager to see how things play out with Joel. Really nice work. I hate that I hadn't read it sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

I just ran across this series and its good. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This story...

I am only on chapter 3 and this story is funny as HELL! Poor Skylar! I got to the part where she said she left her book and notebook home and was standing in Joel's apartment. I was embarrassed for her! I would have been so embarrassed. Okay, let me finish reading.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Crude Is Not Cool

If he is done with Brittani he should just leave her alone and be by himself-like he actually is. How about Brittani realizes that she is being used and move on?

Good to see that they can get along with one another.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelalmost 13 years ago
HTF is he Crude?

Brittani knew the deal when they made it: fuck buddies, nothing more. It's not his fault that she's trying to be more when she knew the deal from the jump. And FYI they're using each other. People shouldn't get in the game if they insist on breaking the rules; it's always best to find someone who wants the same things as you.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Does Rick James song "Cold blooded" come to mind?

He is definitely a soulless cock, but Brittani is the dumb ass that keeps fucking it.

My grandmother used to say " a man was put here to ask and a woman to say no"... I think that pretty much sums it up.

I ain't mad at Joel and I won't insult the four legged species of dogs.

Think I'll go listen to that song on Youtube right now.......hummmmmmmmmm

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Can't wait...

Skylar and Joel are funny. They are the perfect odd couple. Great job on the story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous