All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 11'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 14 years ago
Yay!!!

I loved this story from the start and I'm looking forward to more works from you. Thank you

peethreepeethreeover 14 years ago
Thanks...

Thanks for finishing this story up. I enjoyed it.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
yay

as always i enjoyed it. i'm glad they got back together. and now that this is finished u can maybe work on another story...*cough* battered. i'm just saying. lol. again great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm disappointed

that this story has come to an end! You're a fanstatic writer and I hope that we will see more from you soon. Loved it!

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
cannot wait

for the continuation of battered and of the start of anything else you write

missingmissmissingmissover 14 years ago
On to the next one :)

gunna miss skyler and joel, but the good thing about this i can come back and read over and over again, yay for me!! lol, HAPPY NEW YEAR, COME BACK SOON NOW YA HEAR!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

I really loved this story and was so sad to see it end but as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. Great writing looking forward to see what you will have in store for us next thanks.

cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you! It was worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Good

I loved the playful banter between them. I liked the way you ended the story. It was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks A Million

YAY. I love your writing so much thanks for finishing up this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for an enjoyable read. I am glad that it all worked out. I would love to see her mother have her own story because she deserves to have a HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
beautiful

i loved it, well done!!

presley38presley38about 14 years ago

I loved it all the way! This had to the the first time that I was sad the story ended!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!!

Loved it!! Joel sure grew up once he fell in love with Skylar. So did she. You wrote them well. I truly enjoyed reading this story. ~ Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WONDERFUL SERIES!

LOVED EVERY CHAPTER THROUGH AND THROUGH

Tierra22Tierra22over 13 years ago
Loved It

I just read all the chapters and I have to say I really loved the story. Keep up the good work and I looked forward to ur new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MUST READ

I absolutely LOVED this story! I will be reading this over & over & over...It was a great story from Beginning to End...and everything in between. Anxiously awaiting your next story.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Love

The story and look forward to Lacy/Gaelean's story line as well. this should be longer or a series of chapters. thank You :>)

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 12 years ago
Love it!

Great job!!! Skye and Joel are a beautiful hot mess!! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your Story

I love the fact that it was awkward, hilarious, but very real. I laughed so hard reading this, especially when they would talk to themselves in their heads. It was adorable. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
This story

I honestly loved this story from the start but the fact that you needed an editor badly consumed a lot of my attention. Nevertheless this was an amazing, creative, awe inspiring story! Keep it up lilmami ;)

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Beautiful...

Unexpected ending with Lacey and Gaelyn getting married, but I'm glad that Skylar and Joel got back together. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Lilmami!

It was so heartfelt - the emotions were raw and out there. Despite the need for some editing - from a good editor - do you know I ended up reading this story twice? I started it a second time not remembering, till a few sentences in, that I'd read it before. Still, and this is a testament to how well the story holds the reader's attention, I decided I wanted to read it again. I think I enjoyed it more the second time around... wait, isn't that another one of your stories... ;o) Anyway, great job with "Joy, Pain, and All Between!" Please, keep writing!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Crazy Beautiful!

Great stories..with a lot of butt whipping! LOL! Great Story!!!

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago
Great job

I would have liked to know a bit more about how Lacey finally got her man to change his mind about her but am glad they got together in the end. I have to say though i wasn't a fan of the jealousy or the ways they chose to express it. It seemed Super immature and not very healthy but hey, no one is perfect.

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago

omg i love the way you put the ending as your own. having her dream come true. lov it. so funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

A well told story.

latifahazellatifahazelabout 10 years ago
I liked the series, but call me a prude...

I couldn't get past Joel's cheating. I know no one is perfect but I couldn't relate to Skylar after she took him back. Maybe its just the way I approach relationships, but I think that two people can grow and evolve into a mature and loving relationship without one partner having to cheat on the other. Why go through all that pain? But then again, I'm young, so what do I know. I did like the rest of the story, I just wish Joel resisted the temptation, he would have won mad respect from me for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awww!

I loved this story. I just wish the last part was more than just a dream, but more like an Epilogue, fastforwarding to the future. Other than that, though, I loved how it turned out. Wish Brittani had gotten some kind of come uppance, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous