Joy Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, the last thing. I love to help people. It gives me a great feeling inside. That's about it for me." I finished speaking.

The big man spoke in a deep gentle voice. "Well I was a Marine. I got in a very bad firefight, and I caught a bunch of rounds from a machine gun. I lost my arm, and I am still recovering from a bunch of wounds. I lost my left eye, and I have some brain damage as well as some spinal cord injuries. I am very grateful to be alive, with the gentle woman I love, who loves me. I do have a bit of a problem. This never leaves this room, ok?" Mark looked directly at me. He was very serious all of a sudden.

"I can keep my mouth shut. You don't have to tell me anything that you are... uncomfortable with saying to me. I don't need to know." I said with sincerity.

"Well if you want to help us, then you should know." He seemed to gather himself up before he spoke again. He seemed to will himself to speak. It looked like an effort for him.

"I... I have a few bad medical issues and psychological problems. For me to, um... get it up, I need to watch my Donna... with another man. She tells me that you are more than qualified to help me... I mean us... with this little problem. Do you want to help? I mean I'm not into guy with guy stuff. No, no, no! I just want to um... watch you fuck Donna, and if I can, join in fucking her. Do you want to help us here? We will most certainly understand if that's not for you." He was sorta, well... jabbering on, talking all around what he really wanted to say. He sounded a bit nervous speaking about sex. I was nervous listening to him!

"I would like to help. Just to be sure I understand what you want... You want me to suck and fuck your wife...in front of you; then maybe you join in, or not... depending on your um... condition? Have I got that right?" I couldn't believe my incredible luck! Of course this could all go very badly wrong.

"Yes." He said, head down. It pained him, having to go through all this shit to fuck his wife. It must be hell for him. It must have been very difficult to say all that to me, a relative stranger. I could see pain across his scar filled features. This man had been through hell and somehow survived. My heart went out to this obvious hero.

"Ok...You want to try it out tonight after dinner, see how it goes? I don't want to get into a long term commitment, or a serious relationship, because I am leaving, so this might be perfect...That corned beef and cabbage smells fantastic! Let's eat!" I said brightly. The corned beef was very good indeed.

~~~~~~~~

After a lovely meal, we went into the den. Mark handed me a beer, and lit up a joint. We passed the lit joint back and forth, and then Donna made her entrance. Holy shit! Did she look good! No, that's just wrong. She looked so, so FANTASTIC! She was very, very sexy. We were high from the weed, and I was horny just from looking at her. She was stacked, and sexy as could be. Her chest was big, but high on her torso, with large dark nipples looking tasty through her outfit. Her areolas were silver dollar size and dark brown. Yummy!

She was dressed in a black peignoir, very see through, and fuck-me-pumps. She had black silk stockings and a garter belt, but no panties. Her pussy was dripping wet, and I could smell her arousal over and above the astringent weed smell. She looked at me very shyly, almost coyly. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing straight out. Her pussy glistened in her very aroused state of anticipation. Donna had trimmed her bush back for the evening's festivities. Her cleft was visible, and lovely. She had a very pretty pussy! Not that any pussies I had seen in my very limited experience with women's cunts were bad looking!!! I liked them all. Her pussy was dripping juices all over the place.

She kissed her husband, and said in a low voice, "Are you sure Mark? I can just blow him, and I doubt he would be ungrateful if we just sent him home." She had her hand on his cheek. She was doing nothing without her sweet husband's say so. I got it. I was nervous if he said no, but more nervous if he said yes! I could see there was a huge struggle inside the man about this whole thing taking place.

He closed his eyes, "Yes, I am sure. You know that I love you, right?" He kissed her hand. She kissed him. He was obviously conflicted about the whole deal. Truthfully, I was too. I had never done anything like this before.

"I love you Mark, more than life itself! I will do it for you, but if you change your mind at any time, just say

something, and that's that. Ok? You have to promise me that you will still love me!" She said in a small voice. Her eyes were wide. Tears welled up. She was going out on a limb for her husband here.

"Always, my Darling. I will love you always. Always and forever." Mark replied. They kissed.

Donna was on her knees in front of me. She unzipped my jeans and I lifted up so she could remove my pants and shorts. She was having trouble, so I stood up and she was right in front of me and she pulled off my Levis. As soon as my shorts came down, my cock, released from the cotton prison, smacked her face. She giggled. She liked my cock apparently.

"Oh Mark, look at it! It's a nice big fat one! Mmm hmm!" She held up my cock for her husband to see it. She was stroking me harder and harder.

In seconds she had at least half my rigid cock in her warm wet mouth. I could feel the back of her throat. Mark was playing with her pussy from behind as she sucked on my meat pole for all she was worth, her head bobbing up and down furiously. She stopped for a second. He was watching every single thing that happened. She spoke to me.

"Please don't hold back! Dan, I need your cum in my mouth PLEASE!" and Donna went back to sucking on my dick deeply. Mark was fucking her from behind now, as fast as possible, and I felt her shiver and shudder, and that was it. I just exploded. I should have warned her, but I just... exploded! I don't know how much jism I shot into her mouth, but it was a lot. She choked a bit, and some came out onto my cock, and some came out of her nose. That was the second time that had happened. I guess I probably should have warned her. Oh well. Donna was still in the throes of hard climax as she was taking my big load in her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could. Donna loved my semen, especially eating it! She then unconsciously licked her lips! She looked at her husband.

"My goodness you are hard as a rock and fucking me so good. Are you enjoying this?" Mark just nodded yes as he was busy. He seemed to be enjoying himself immensely. I wondered had I helped him with his little problem? There where a huge number of scars all over his body. It was a miracle he made it home alive. No wonder the man had a few erectile issues! It was a miracle he was alive at all, much less fucking.

Donna looked up at me. "Thank you Daniel! Your cum is so delicious." She had just thanked ME for my cum! She then shuddered and came again from her husband banging the shit out of her. This woman was very multi-orgasmic.

Donna was on her hands and knees, as she put more lube on her asshole. She looked at her husband and wiggled her ass, then she spread her own butt cheeks and said to her hubby, "Fuck my ass Mark! Get that dick in my behind. I want it in me NOW!" She pulled her ass as wide apart as it would go. I thought her sphincter was very sexy.

Mark did not need another invitation. His cock, which I noticed was quite messed up and misshapen, with many, many scars, he pushed gently into her sphincter. Donna was gasping, and looked like a big climax was near. She took my flaccid cock back into her magic mouth, and in no time I was hard, in between her lips. She was happy with my cock in her mouth, and her loving husband's dick deep in her asshole. She was actually purring like a kitty cat. Donna loved having two guys inside her. She seemed to relish the attention and the penetration as well.

We switched our positions around a bit. Donna was on top of her husband, and I was behind her as I was going to penetrate her behind. I had aimed my lubed-up cock at her tiny asshole. I'm kinda wide. I didn't know if it was gonna fit or not. My dickhead was pushing on her brown eye and just about to stretch her anus out and enter the forbidden land, when she cried out, "No, no please! Your dick is way too big. Would you please put both dicks in my cunt, pretty please? At the same time. Oh fuck yeah, holy shit I'm going to cum big." She asked me so politely. She looked at me with those pleading eyes. She was desperately begging me for her fantasy fuck: Two guys in her pussy at the same time!

Both of us in her vagina? Would we both fit? Would it be gay? I was not happy with my cock up against another man's dick, no matter how nice and decent he was. I know it was all for her pleasure, but it was still kind of fucking gay to me...Ah fuck it. I have never seen a woman so turned on before, literally begging me for a hard fuck.

This was really something she really wanted desperately, so I would do it. I was not even sure if we could fit both of our dicks inside her cunt together. I did not want to hurt her. She moved her ass around almost WILLING both of us into her very willing and aroused cunt. She was dripping her fragrant juices and her sex smell was super hot. She WANTED TO BE DOUBLE FUCKED very badly.

Her husband was inside her quickly and I set aside my semi-disgust, as I pushed in next to him and... in I went. We both got into her super tight cunt, and she hissed.

Did she just come? Just from

the double penetration? I still had several inches that would not go in as I was bottomed out in her cunt. It was so ridiculously tight inside her hot wet snatch. Yeah, it was very nice, despite feeling a bit gay. Over her shoulder her husband looked very unhappy. For some reason, I liked that he didn't like it 100% either. Maybe he thought it was fuckin gay too.

What was she feeling? Pain or pleasure, I don't know. Maybe both, for all I know. She was moaning like crazy as we both fucked her. She clutched us both and then shivered as she locked up on both cocks so very tight. I really couldn't tell if her face was in a grimace or super happy. Maybe both? Was this dirty bitch coming AGAIN?? She shuddered again from our double-penetration. She had most definitely just come again from her hard double-dick fucking. I kinda lost count of how many times this sex machine of a woman had hard orgasmed on us, she was in all her glory! This was something she loved, two guys in her happy cunt. She had so many very hard amazing orgasms on our dicks it wasn't funny.

I was not very comfortable with my cock deep inside her pussy, and his dick right up in there with me, but she had asked me very nicely. I think she had wanted two men inside her for a long time. Donna was incredibly tight, and she had many more hard multiple orgasms as we both hard fucked her. I couldn't hold back and I told her so. I was going to fill her cunt to capacity with my jism.

Her husband and I shot off in her cunt with Mark having cum just seconds later than me. She was quite filled up in her cunt with our man cream, and she was so happy! I have never seen such a huge smile on anyone ever!

As soon as her hubby and I pulled out, she spun around and had both of our cocks in her mouth for cock cleaning! She seemed to relish having two men's cocks to suck on and play with. Donna loved cleaning two cocks at once. She did not seem to mind her own pussy juices or the excess semen from both of us.

I noticed in the mirror that her cunt was gaping wide open. I bet I could put my fist into her wide open sex. Donna was dripping semen out of her pussy. She was so happy with our dirty dicks in her pie hole! She was lickin' and suckin' like crazy.

Donna was just ecstatic. I swear she smiled with both cocks in her mouth. Her mouth and face were kinda distorted so she could get both dickheads into her mouth at the same time, and lick off all the excess semen. She was moaning continously as she sucked both dicks into her stretched out mouth. Her head bobbing was out of control!

She really loved having two cocks in her, no matter what hole! She was purring now as she jammed us into her mouth. I noticed she was playing with her cunt with one hand as she sucked both cocks clean very happily. She went rigid as she had another good come from her busy little digits. What a super slut she turned out to be! Fingering her own pussy as she double sucked two men. Yeah that would qualify her as a super-slut I think.

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you so much. Oh fuck yeah, I have wanted that so much. Do you guys think you can both jam your dicks into my asshole? That would be so great!" WHAT? SHE WANTS DOUBLE ANAL?! OHMYGOD.

This woman was a bundle of dirty surprises. Of course since she had just told me I was too big for her butt alone... Now she wanted me and her husband to jam both our dicks into her tight little anus? I didn't think it was feasible, or even possible.

We would rip her poor little asshole apart. She didn't seem to care. She wanted two dicks in her asshole... period. She was determined to get double dicked in her tight little asshole, no matter what! I am so amazed by her insane behavior.

I wonder if she was having a bout of magical thinking? She was trying to make one of her big fantasies into a reality, whether it was physically possible or not. I have seen double anal porn before, and it doesn't look pleasant for the woman at all. It looks more like a quick trip to the emergency room. I was very doubtful about this crazy sex stunt. I didn't want to rain on her parade however. It was her fantasy.

Could it work? Maybe, if she had practiced stretching out her tiny sphincter. Would it be painful? Absolutely for sure painful. Why did she want to do this? I guess everyone has a few crazy things they want to do. Who am I to judge about another person's sexy dreams and fantasies? Even if I think they're kinda... insane.

"I'm sorry I... I need to rest and recuperate a bit. That was some very intense fucking." I said. It was not a lie either. I had literally come two minutes ago. I'd need a few minutes. Damn, Donna seemed almost totally insatiable to me.

"Yeah, I need some time as well Honey." Mark said. We were both spent, at least for a little while.

She pouted for about two seconds, and went back to being happy for her first-time double vaginal, hard cock penetration, and lots of come. Well it was the first time with me anyway. She was quite pleased with her double fucking experience. Well really... she seemed quite overjoyed! I think she wanted to be double fucked daily until she was dead. She had come so hard, so many times I had lost count.

"Oh my god, that was such a good fuck, having two men inside my pussy! I have always wanted that. Lots of women dream of that happening, but it's something that nobody will ever admit to. I came so hard. It was so wonderful. Thank you both so much." She was quite happy and kissing us back and forth. "Hey, you guys didn't suck on my nipples. You want to now? One titty for each." She hefted both her giant ta-tas up and jiggled them enticingly. Her big tits and rock hard nipples did look quite inviting! Yummy!

"Is this a trick question?" I asked her as I sucked on her hard brown nipple. I had her large left tit, and Mark was sucking on her big right tit. Donna was quite happy; she was lovin' it. Mark smiled a bit as he nursed on his nurse. I know that I enjoyed hand squeezing her big fat tit and sucking on her rock hard nipple. Her husband was playing with her cunt as we sucked on her huge honkers together.

I had one hand playing with her huge tit, and the other squeezing her big fat ass cheek. It was so nice and firm.

"I want you my darling husband in my mouth, and you, my wonderful young boyfriend in my hot cunt. Do you think you can fill it up with more of your little spermies all the way to the top? I want to be loaded with cum ok?" I couldn't talk, I just nodded yes as I sucked her big fat nipple, she was having little mini cums and making very happy noises. I think she was going to have a good climax just from our nipple sucking. The nursing was having a hardening effect on both of us guys. I was hard as a rock and raring to go! I got behind her and lifted her up to her ass up and head down position. Donna looked back at me.

"Come on you big dicked bastard, fuck me! Do it hard and fast. I need to come again! Do it. DO IT! Jam that

fat fuckrod in my cunt. I need it so bad." Donna then had her hubby in her mouth and he was all too happy to be there. As Mark watched me fuck his wife, he got hard as a rock and she was sucking him to her hearts content. She put his only big hand on the back of her head so he was fucking her mouth as I pounded her pussy. I had to readjust our bodies so I could get in nice and deep, I was jamming in almost all of my dick inside her so I pulled out and moved her big perfect ass 'till the right angle was achieved. I felt as if I might get into her cervix, as I was smack up against it with my hard dickhead.

I think I was hitting on her G spot too, because she was pushing back into my groin as I drove deep into her tight squeezing cunt. Donna was a fantastic fuck. I took two fingers with lube and shoved them into her very tight little asshole. She screamed into his dick in her mouth.

I aimed my meat pole at her hot wet gash and pressed forward. Her pussy seemed to split as I plunged deeper into her cunt. She couldn't tell with her husband in her mouth but she was mumbling and groaning very happily, like a feral cat getting laid. I guess I was the tomcat!

I pushed the two lubed up fingers deep into her tiny little anus and finger-fucked her ass while I fucked her cunt hard. I could still not get all my dick inside her really tight little snatch, but she kept trying. I felt her shiver with excitement and then she shook, as she orgasmed incredibly hard on my cock. Now with the better position I was deep as I could go and I was pressing directly into her cervix and she moaned and grunted with my hard thrusts. She liked it hard, deep and rough. Her tight sphincter was squeezing my two invading fingers like a vise. I removed my two fingers to get some blood flow back into them. Her entire cunt was grabbing and squeezing my dick and I couldn't hold back. I saw her cute brown eye in front of me wink open and close up. Again, I took my two fingers and wet them with her copius cunt juices and thrust them back inside her rectum, deep into her asshole. She came like crazy and clamped down on my dick and my fingers. Was that grabbing from her massive anal climax? It sure felt that way. I was sure she was going to break my fingers off. She was enjoying the rough treatment.

I came like a rocket. Donna felt my orgasm, and she went on back to back climaxes! I spurted rope after rope of jism into her tight, waiting womb. Her husband chose that time to spurt into her mouth... so she was getting spermed at both ends! She was screaming into her husband's dick as we filled her up with semen. Her incredible hot pussy was now pulsing on my dick from her aftershocks, drawing out any remaining love sauce into her womb. I had shot directly into her spasming cervix. She certainly seemed to enjoy every second of our double header. She locked her pussy on my spasming cock as I emptied my balls directly into her cervix, seemingly into her womb, but I really don't know about her internal plumbing. I know it felt magnificent, as if that very second I had made her pregnant, but I'm sure that was just magical thinking at work. Right? I just know what it felt like. It felt like I had just knocked her up. Amazing.

I was temporarily done. I had given her my all on the last go round, and I was spent for the moment. I think she was just as wiped out, and her darling husband had already laid back down and was sleeping the happy post sexual sleep.