Joy Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the back and there were two small children crying. I knocked on the window. The woman jumped in fear. She had two black eyes. One was swollen shut. Her lip was bleeding. I can't believe someone had done this to her. Terrible.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"No. I'm broke. My husband tried to kill me. I had to get away. My babies... I don't know what to do." She was shivering. It was pretty cold.

"Come on, my car is nice and warm. I have a couple of chocolate milks. Wait, I have a small thing of milk here, and some snacks in that bag. Let's get your kids." We got in my car and I was going to bring them to my folks house. As soon as they had some chocolate milk and got warm, the babies were both asleep. Their mom was asleep very shortly after that. She looked very frightened.

@@@@@O@@@@@

I headed home with my new Spanish friend and her kids. I hope my parents were both feeling generous tonight. The poor woman was in the back with babies in both arms and my pillows and blankets warming them up. I stopped back at the quick mart again and bought disposable diapers and cornstarch and such. The poor woman had nothing for her children.

When I got home I went in and woke my folks up. I felt like Daniel walking into the lions den. Here we go.

~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~

"You did what? Are you crazy? You can't just bring people home like a dog that followed you." My father looked upset.

"Ok Dad, I guess all that shit we say in church is just a big pile of shit lie huh? Is that what you're telling me? Nevermind, I'll just take her and her two infants down to the police station. I'm sure they will be very comfortable there." I started to walk out of my folks home for the last time. I was livid. I bet I was beet red. I was not coming back home. I was steaming angry. All that bullshit about being a good Christian, except for when it really mattered.

"Stop right there Daniel. Bring them inside here. Your father was just caught off guard. He would never turn two infants out into the cold. Where is the father?"

"I don't know. He beat the shit outa her mom. She might lose the one eye. Maybe I should just go to the hospital. I don't want to force you guys into doing something that you really don't want to do. I do apologize. I'll be back sometime tomorrow. Sorry I bothered you Father." I started to walk out again.

"Daniel, please just bring them in. We'll take her to the hospital if she wants to go. I am so sorry, I guess you caught me at a bad time. You are absolutely right, go bring them in son. I'll fix up the spare bedroom for them." My dad had done a quick 180 degree turn. He was suddenly as good a Christian as ever. I love both my parents.

************ end for now