Joy Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked... happy. That was the first time he looked happy and relaxed. Most of the time, hell ALL of the time, he was on guard, watching out for... something, I don't know what. For the first time, he looked carefree. Perhaps because I was here to take over the guard duty? How weird an idea, but it fit the situation, in theory anyway. Both husband and wife were smiling in their sleep.

Suddenly, Donna seemed to wake up as she spun around and sucked my cock clean of our combined juices! I was so sure she was asleep, but I guess she was just happy,

cuddling with her sleeping husband. I don't know. Donna licked and sucked my dick clean as a whistle. She did believe in cleanliness! She was so incredibly oral. She was quite happy sucking my cock slow and deep into her throat. In no time flat, I was raring to go again. I lay on my back and Donna was up on top, she moaned like a cat in heat again as she sat down on my dick and it went deep up in her love tunnel. I bottomed out inside her, and still had two more inches of my dick to go. Donna was determined to get all of me into her hot cunt. She was coming violently as she ground her clit against my torso and I pulled hard on her big, thick and dark nipples. She must have come at least five or six times and all of a sudden she clamped down on my dick again and yelled.

"Fuck me good, you big dick bastard I'm going to have your baby! Oh fuck yeah Dan, your dick is so hard and huge. Fuck me! Oh yeah! Ugh, ugh, yikes OHH MY Gooooaad!!" She was spurting her juices as she came violently on my cock. She rode me like a damn bucking bronco! Donna was coming out of control.

I had endured all her big climaxes, those huge fuckin' orgasms, but when she clamped down on my dick and squirted, that was it... I shot a gallon of jizz up her cunt. I dont know where it came from, as I thought I was done before. Donna threw her head back and screamed! I felt her huge spasm on my dick. Donna shuddered deeply in her climax. She looked me in the eye as she had herself a very intense orgasm.

She was quite happy and smiling as she tongued my mouth and kissed me hard. She was thanking me, by way of fucking me to death.

She stopped shivering and coming and she got very still. She had finally noticed that Mark was watching us both, and he was sporting a big, if misshapen hard on. She got off me, so her husband could jump on her. He rode his wife for a few minutes and he came, very, very quietly. She cried. Although she did not seem to feel him, or come again, she was so happy her husband had actually had an orgasm deep inside her! Mark had so much trouble having a climax, and he had two good hard cums tonight, maybe it was three? I didn't know it at the time, but this was the best he had done in a long, long time. One of his testicles had been shot off, and the plumbing for the other ball was the best that the surgeons could do at that time. This was way before microsurgery was the common thing like nowadays. Back then, it was almost nonexistent. They did the best they could.

We all three laid down on the bed and she talked to me as we all kinda looked at the ceiling. Wow. That was so amazing. I was tuckered out. I think Donna could have fucked a few more hours, but I was done. Wow.

"Would you like to be a daddy? Unfortunately he can't have babies. His sperm count is too low. We have discussed this, and we were hoping that you would not mind if I got pregnant with your child. You don't have to do anything. We would take care of the baby and we would not ask you for a damn thing." We all were quiet as I took in the full extent of what they were asking me, a Goddamn high school senior about to graduate and then become a Marine. THAT'S WHY I WAS PERFECT; I WAS LEAVING TOWN. I was thinking about our situation logically.

"Well? Say something, because I am full to the brim with your sperm. Oh I love it too." She sat up and I saw her big tits jiggle and her face almost ashen waiting for my response.

"Ok. But I don't want to be shut out of the child's life. I could be a God parent, and you could call me 'Uncle Dan', or 'cousin', or something. I would not interfere with you raising the child, but I could be there to help. What do you think? Would I be a good uncle or Godfather?"

"You know, I think you would be a great Godfather. I am ok with that, let me discuss it with my hubby." She looked at her hero. They just gazed at one another without either one speaking.

I spoke a little more, "I would never interfere. You will eventually need a good babysitter, and I guarantee you that I would be the best babysitter ever! Plus I would be free! Hey it's really late. You want me to go?" I asked them. It was getting very late.

"No, not yet. I... I want you to fuck my ass. I know that I told you no before, but I have changed my mind, and I want you to fuck my asshole good. Do you mind fucking the shit out of me?" She was smiling. Was she pulling my leg? Donna had the bottle of lube in her hand. I guess she was not kidding! I thought I was finished, but she brought the dead back to life. Donna sucked me back to hardness, and I was amazed at how hot her mouth was as she bobbed her head up and down. Donna was a fantastic little cocksucker for sure. She almost made me come in her mouth again. Damn, could she suck cock!

I was ready as I got behind her, and she was lubing my dick up for my first ever anal experience. Donna lined me up, and turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"Come on, stick that big fuck meat in my shithole. I need to be buttfucked good. Do it! Jam that dick in me deep!" She loved to talk dirty.

I pushed into her happy little asshole and she screamed as I felt her anus and rectum stretch out from my wide unit. She climaxed hard on my cock in her rectum. She relished anal sex, maybe more than the vaginal sex, but that's just a guess. She came back to back, climax after climax. I was able to go all the way in, balls deep inside her rectum. I went deeper into her tight little ass than her lovely perfect vagina! She really seemed to enjoy my dick way, way deep in her ass. I was literally balls deep, as she climaxed hard. Donna seemed to relish having my fat dick stretching out her tiny little asshole, climaxing so many times, after she had cum so hard before with her cunt. I'm not sure how many times Donna came, but it was a lot of big orgasms.

I announced that I was going to come again and she was off my cock in a flash and I was back in her hot pussy spurting my jism deep into her tight little cunt as she smiled. Donna was so happy! She wanted as many sperm in her cunt as it could hold. She was very full of my semen, for sure.

"Mark thank you for having me over, and thank you for sharing your wonderful wife with me. I had a great time. Did you enjoy it Mark?" He looked like he might explode from too much happiness.

"Dan, I had a terrific time, best I have had for ages. Thank you for all your help." I hope she is pregnant, I thought. "Anyway thanks for everything and goodnight." He wanted me to think about it I guess. Hell yeah, I was going to come to terms with being a father, even if by proxy. Wow.

I looked at the clock and I was going to be in deep shit with my folks. I dressed in a hurry and kissed Donna hard, and shook Mark's big hand as I ran out the door heading home. Donna yelled, asking me to call her tomorrow during the day. I said sure, came back and kissed her and quickly left. My Charger was racing down the icy back roads towards my folks house. It was freezing cold again. The moon was heading down to the horizon already. Damn it, I was late. Fuck!

My folks were not happy, at least my mom was not, as she had waited up for me.

I apologized profusely, and said that we had been chatting and listening to music all evening. She smelled me, and gave me a look. She knew that I had just got laid. I could see it in her eyes. My mom should become a police detective.

"Did you use protection?" She asked me.

"Of course Ma." I lied, so as not to not worry her. I doubt she would like me to admit that I was a surrogate dad. Or that they wanted my sperm involvement to be a state secret. I had to keep my damn mouth shut.

"You are old enough to do as you please, but you are still in my house. So if you are going to be late, just call me to let me know. I was worried sick about you all night long you know." I could see the fear on her face. Ohmygod I had put that look on her face. SHIT.

I was ashamed, not about the sex, but for not making a simple phone call to reassure my sweet Mom that I was ok. I felt like a shitheel. Fuck me, I was a dumbass.

"Oh Ma, I am so sorry. I will always try to call you. I am really sorry Mom. I promise, I'll always try to call.

"I must say, I don't get lucky all the time. In fact, pretty much I never, ever, ever get lucky! That's why I didn't call. I was going to, but um... Other things got in the way! You know what I mean?" My mother smiled. I think she did understand, just a little. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Ok Son, please don't make a habit of it. I wasn't that worried. You are pretty level headed, and you're almost a man now, so I will try to cut you some slack. Just give me a call, ok? I love you so, so much." We kissed good night. She forgave me, and I would not forget that look of fear on my mother's face. I was such an asshole. I was not going to let that happen again. I wondered about my Dad, and then I realized... He knew. He didn't know all the details, but somehow the man who I looked like, he just knew that I was going out to get laid... He was not worried at all in the least. He was sound asleep! At that moment I became a man, not from the sex... But from my learning that my Mom was ALWAYS going to worry, and my father was going to be proud of me for doing the right thing. ALWAYS. Even if I didn't know what exactly was the right thing at any given time. He trusted my judgment. Of course, that might be a mistake on his part! DAMN, growing up was hard. I looked outside and I was amazed at the snow coming down. It was March for goodness sake, time for spring, not more damn winter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was off work and school was only a half day. We were done early so I was at loose ends. I called Donna and as it was only about eleven-forty five, she invited me to come back to the house for lunch. Free food! I said I would be there in fifteen minutes and I fired up the Charger. The dull throaty roar always was music to my ears. I had to take it easy as there was plenty of snow and ice on the roads.

I headed towards Springtown and a yummy lunch. Oh fuck yeah! I was probably way over the speed limit on those back roads. Thank God they weren't well traveled. I drove like those old moonshiners. I'm lucky I didn't lose it with this ridiculous late season snowfall.

When I got there, her hubby was not there, it was just me and her. She was in a fluffy bathrobe as she fixed us a couple of nice liverworst sandwiches and a small bowl of soup for us. I leaned over her shoulder to see what kind of soup, and I was in a liplock with her. It was a hell of a lunch. More kissing than eating got done. I kissed her neck and she shivered. I guess she liked that. She had her hands on my abs and chest.

After we ate she handed me a note. It was from her loving husband. It was a surprise.

"Please give Donna what she needs. We want her to be 100% pregnant, so you know what you must do. Be safe driving that race car of yours. You are not immortal. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!"

"Thank you, Mark"

Donna's head was in my lap and my cock was halfway down her throat. She seemed determined to get all of me in her mouth. I pulled my cute cocksucker off me and I flipped her around so we were in a modified missionary position, right on the floor on her bathrobe. Her legs were on my shoulders as I gave her the deep pile driver. She had never been in this position with me, and she loved it. She gazed into my eyes as I hard pounded her in a slow, steady cadence. She didn't make it three minutes and she was screaming in hard orgasm. I pumped shot after shot of my seed into her hard spasming cunt. I think she enjoyed the pile driver a lot, as she had so many lovely hard cums doing it that way. This was a really great lunch. Best lunch I've had for a long time.

"I love you Daniel," she wept as she said that to me, and she climaxed. She kissed me up and down with a fury. As I was still hard and deep inside her, she had another earth shattering orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out. I pulled out and laid next to her. Holding her next to me. Five minutes later she awoke. She was so apologetic to me. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I love you Dan. There is something that you should know. Mark was exposed to some kind of a plant defoliant the army uses. It's called agent orange. Along with all the other damn wounds he received, he has cancer. Mark has had several operations and they tell me they got all of the cancer this time, but only time will tell if he survives. I...I worry, I pray.

"He wanted me not to tell you because you will treat him differently. Mark is afraid that you will pity him." She burst into tears. I held her and comforted the weeping woman. The situation was becoming clear to me. Mark was trying to get as much life out of his remaining time on earth as he could. I kinda understood, although I was never in his difficult situation.

"Donna, I... I love you too." I blurted out the truth. I was so stupid. I said it, and she knew that I was not lying. I pulled her close to me. I was still deep inside her super tight snatch as we held each other. She squeezed my dick on purpose. What a talented cunt she had.

She was smiling now. "I love you, Danny boy," Donna whispered in my ear, afraid to say it out loud. She was so close to me, and I was as deep inside her tight pussy as I could go. There was only about an extra inch of my dick that could not get inside her plump little pussy.

We were attached to each other. I loved feeling like we were one person. I know it sounds stupid, but it was the way I felt. Like we were one person attached through my dick.

"Do you pity my husband Daniel?" Donna asked me seriously.

"Fuck that. No pity, ever. I have tried to be completely respectful to the guy. Mark's a war hero for crying out loud! I'm going to be following in his footsteps when I become a Marine. I want to be like him, as calm and brave. If that's not a hero, I don't know what is. He has earned my respect and admiration. The only real disrespect is the fact that I love his wife. I can't even help that either. So what are we going to do about it Donna?" I was not going to let things just slide. I did love her. I had not planned on that. It just screwed up everything. All my plans were shot to hell. It was all fucked up now. Dammit.

"I don't know. I'm going to just tell him. You probably will too. With you going to basic training, we will be alone again. I know he likes you, Dan very much." She said quite truthfully.

"I really like him. There is no way I'm going to disrespect Mark. Hell, I want to be brave like him. I am very happy when I am with you guys. I hope you and Mark are happy with me."

"Yes Daniel, we both are. You're turning into a fine young man. I can't help but have feelings for you, but I cannot ever betray my husband. I will die first." Donna was looking very conflicted again.

"I understand. Donna, you seem to be very worried about your husband's health. I mean of course you are!" I sounded stupid again.

"The cancer... look maybe it's nothing. They say they got it all. I... I worry." You could see it on her face how worried she was. Did Donna somehow know something? I mean she's a nurse, so she has to know something.

The next time we were all together, Mark and I went out on the patio by the firepit. It was freezing, but the fire seemed to keep us toasty. We each had a nice Guinness. There were a million stars in the sky. It was so nice and quiet. The cold Guinness went down smooth. It matched the weather perfectly. That is such good beer. We were talking and I looked at him.

"I can't lie to you. I've fallen in love with your wonderful wife. Mark, I certainly would never disrespect you by lying about it, or trying to steal your woman. But I must confess that I do love Donna. I would understand if you don't want me to be around. You should know by now that I like you and respect you, not just because of the heroic actions you took, but because of the great guy you are. That's it. You gonna kick my ass now?"

He laughed a great big belly laugh. "I can see where you could easily fall in love with my wife. She's so beautiful. I gotta tell you something that I don't want to share with her just yet. Can you keep your mouth shut?" Mark gave me a look. Like he would have to kill me if I said anything.

"Yes sir. You don't need to tell me anything if you're that worried about it." I replied.

He went on to tell me his terrible secret. "I have been exposed to a bad chemical. It's called agent orange. It's a defoliant used in Nam. I got cancer from it. They have very quietly done operation after operation to get all of the cancer out of me..." he took a big swig of the beer. He was not smiling at all now.

"This time they found it in my brain. It is terminal. No more operations, I am going to die soon. Maybe 4 or 5 months. One of the doctors told me three months or less. I am already showing some of the early symptoms, so I might not have that much time left. I have so much that I wanted to accomplish..." he shook his head in despair. The snowflakes drifted down all around us as we sat by that roaring fire. It was almost surreal, thinking about this poor man giving everything for his country.

"Daniel, can you delay entry into the Marines and take care of my wife? My death will be very traumatic for her." Mark looked very apprehensively at me. The man was dying and all he was worried about was his wife's condition and her emotions. The man is a true hero. He had no fear of death, but was fearful for his wonderful wife.

"I haven't signed anything yet. Sure I can do that. Is that what she wants?" I asked him.

"She is probably gonna be a basket case. I need you here to help her. Donna will be three or four months pregnant I think, maybe five if I get lucky. That's a bald face guess. Promise me you will take good care of her. Dan, I need you to swear it." Mark was suddenly as serious as a heart attack.

"I swear to God I will, to the best of my abilities, take care of your wife Donna, if you should pass away, or be debilitated. So help me God." I was being serious too.

"Good enough. Thank you for that. It's a huge worry off my mind." He shook my hand. I felt terrible. Mark knew he was not long for this world, but all he was only concerned about was his wife's welfare. The man was a saint.

~~~~~~

That night, I jumped out of my bed. I had to go take a joyride. It was 3 am and I had to. I had the foresight to bring a good blanket or two, and a few nice pillows, just in case I wanted to lay under the stars. I have no idea, but it was like a voice just told me that I HAD TO GO TAKE A RIDE. So I got up, got dressed and took my spare blankets and a pillows with me. I took my tools and a full can of gas. I don't know why, but if a big voice in your dreams told you to do something for whatever reason... YOU DO IT. I stopped at the all night mini mart and got some snacks and chocolate milk. My folks were out of milk, so I got a half gallon of regular white milk for them too.

So there I was driving around at three-thirty in the morning out in the woods. I got on route 563, the road to the lake. I came around a turn and there was a car smacked up against a tree. I stopped to help if I could.

The car was messed up. There was a dark-haired woman hunched over the steering wheel weeping. It was very cold, like thirty degrees and windy. There was snow swirling and floating everywhere as we where going to get more damn snow. It was freezing cold.